Wheeling Gull Isle i'm born again every time you spend the night
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
Private 
it had taken her sometime to collect all the sea glass similar in color to both her pale colored eyes and the vibrant seafoam of the woman she loved, to collect little shells that would help her space the colors. was it a month now she had been wanting to do this for her warrior queen, was that how long it had been now? it seemed like time was flying past her but she would not have changed it for the world, she was happy once more and wanted to make a vow to never leave. she had thought of how to do this, how to show her love. more so than the simple little things she had been doing: fishing for the dark woman, more than telling her she would be by her side when these new children came into their lives, more than the little trinkets that now decorated the roof of their permanent den. 

she had thought she could be patient and let @Minori ask her but could she really wait, when had she ever asked her to be her one and only? the songbird smiled as she shook her head, moving the last shell into place of her self crafted heart of sea glass and shells. it was large enough that she could stand in the middle as if it was a stage to preform in, and well, that was what she had intended it to be. now it was time for her to call for the beautiful woman she loved but first she had to start the mood, she began to hum a bass-like toon as she started to think.

"one, two, one, two, three
oh yeah yeah
oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, unn!
oh yeah yeah
oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, unn!"

she howled a gentle melody to summon her, and when she crested the hill to get to the songbird... she would see takara standing inside a heart made of sea glass and shells.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Of course the things Takara had done were noticed, in fact each day her faith in the woman grew stronger. The twinkling colors of the sea glass the creative she wolf had decorated the holes with greeted her each morning, much more pleasant than the harsh waking of the sun's rays. The fishing was helpful, even though more often than not nowadays she couldn't manage more than a few bites she still accepted them with thanks and a nuzzle. The love she'd felt before everything crumbled was rekindled but she had never been good with words or showing her feelings, the progress she'd made smiling and joking around freely with others and being so affectionate to Takara was in her eyes a lot. Wandering over the hills of the dunes that she'd taken to learning to keep her footing in sand on, she heard the faint notes of song and smiled immediately assuming the identity of the singer. Coming over the hill the seaglass gleamed from her standpoint, surrounding Takara in a heart shaped lightshow that had her breath catching in her throat. Heart skipping a beat she slid down the sandy hill a curious expression filled with warmth as she looked at the decorative display that had clearly taken work peering back up into the songbird's beautiful sky blue eyes. "Whats all this?"
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
she appeared like a beautiful dream dressed in ebony silk with the softest of silver accents, eyes like the sea glass she had made sure to match. she could only think of the song in her mind as she gave a turn that seemed rather dance-like only to give a dramatic bow. it was the signal that her performance was about to start but first she looked up at the questioning woman with a loving smile. it started then, her voice rose up with a song she thought could portray her feelings in a way that there was no mistaking them. 

"never had much faith in love or miracles..
never wanna put my heart on the line again..
but swimming in your water is something spiritual.
i'm born again every time you spend the night!"

as she sang to danced very simply, she had tried to learn a few steps from the babysitter but she was not nearly as talented in her movements as she was in singing. her legs moved in a little side to side sway, her tail keeping up the rhythm just as she sang out another verse. 

"'cause your love takes me to paradise..
oh, you love takes me to paradise,
and it shows, yeah, yeah.."

she paused to catch her breath before flawlessly slipping back into the song. 

"'cause you make me feel like, 
i've been locked out of heaven..

for too long, for too long!

yeah you make me feel like, 
i've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long!"

she hoped that then her beloved had made her way closer to her and if she hadn't her steps would have brought her closer and closer to this beautiful princess. her pale eyes glittered with love and desperation, she hoped that she understand her meaning. she hoped that this was a perfect way to express this love as well and bring them one step closer to finalizing something she wanted with her entire being.

"can I just stay here?
spend the rest of my days here with you?"

she would ask the question soon, if this was not enough. she would simply speak the words rather than sing but she always did better with her sonets over her words.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
A spin and a bow. Minori had known the songstress long enough to realize what was about to happen but she didn't expect a love song. For once words meant something more to her. Communication was never her thing, it was coming to the Teekon Wilds and meeting Corvus, Issun and Takara that had changed that. The lyrics...as if she'd chosen something that the two of them would understand personally. Watching the chocolate furred woman sway her eyes misted up expression unreadable as she lost herself in a performance she'd remember for the rest of her life. When it ended she held her breath holding back a torrid of emotion as she stood and closed the distance between them joining her in the decorative state she'd set to...was this...

Did she ask to be her mate?

Her eyes still didn't tear away from Takara's even as she stood inches away "I've wanted you to stay forever" she murmured softly, her tone filled with adoration for the wandering woman. "No matter where you go, my heart follows. If you want to be mine, you already are" there. How long had it taken it to be said outloud? A year? More? Less? To her it felt like a lifetime and suddenly there wasn't as much weight on her heart. No longer was she alone, no longer was she scared that love was lost...Takara would stay this time. If she didn't Minori would hunt her to the ends of the earth if it's what it took to stay by her side. 

Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english