Whitefish River Honor Me - Bro
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Private 
@ Conner. Simple start so you can set the scene. 
Time: Evening

He exited the den having spent his last few moments with his girls before needing to leave for Sag. He didn't want to go, but he so badly did at the same time. Not to be away from them, but to be closer to Star and their soon to be offspring. But before all of that Howl would need to get his affairs in order. Make sure that his children would be taken care of while he was away. It was only right that he seeks out Conner that evening. Looking for the only other wolf closely connected to these pups. A counterparts in Moonshadow's crime which created is circumstances. 
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
kinda a short post to get this thread started!

The large cinnamon male swiftly made his way around the territory as the crickets soon began their chirping to liven the approaching night. Connor padded around the flatlands as quickly as his pads could carry him, in fact, he felt like he was flying through the fields as he couldn't feel the blades of grass brushing against his side. Ahead, the scent of Howl reached his nose as he could spot his shape in the far distance. Picking up his pace to a clunky gallop which wasn't his style, he approached the male with confidence but there was some slight hesitation in his eyes as he came to a stop.

"Howl... I'm sorry about all of this..." He stated with sincerity in his tone as his ears dropped, but his gaze still held tight towards Howl.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Conner approached the veteran at a quick pace and apologized. Howl wasn't sure how to feel. It wasn't all his fault, and if percentages were to be given his fault would likely fall below 50%, but that didn't change the fact that he was involved, even if Conner was unaware of it at the time. He let out a sign "I know" he went on to say "You didn't know what you were doing... But that doesn't change the fact that you did it" Howl said matter of factly. "It's just something I'm going to have to get over... bit I'll admit it's going to take me some time," he said, hoping that would be enough forgiveness for now.
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Howl's words struck hard with him because he was right, he still did the deed and he had to live with it, but there were more pressing matters now that the children were born. Connor had to put on a brave face for the kids, but the guilt was still there, how could he have done this? Howl did mate with her first, but Moonshadow failed to inform him that she had been intimate with him. But that was the past, he had to focus on the present, "I understand... What's done is done..." He sighed, swiveling his ears forward and craning his head up just to be a bit more confident, "so what do we now ?" He stated as simply as he could for it was the most important question to ask at the moment.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
It didn't sit well with Howl how Conner used the phrase "we" it implied they were in this together and that he was apart of something with Howl. It was true but Howl wished it wasn't. But as he had said, he would have to work on that. For right now he needed something from Conner. Trying his best to not make his agitation present he went on to say. "Despite what happened... and I want to say this in the most respectful way possible... But in my eyes... those are my daughters... but... I do need your help caring for them" he went on to admit. "I have to leave Kaistleoki for a few weeks at attend to some business. While I'm gone I want you to look after Moon and get her whatever she needs for the girls." If it were anyone else this would possibly be a big favor to ask. But considering what Conner had done Howl felt justified in the thought that Conner owed him this much.
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor couldn't help but let his brows furrow when Howl claimed the girls to be his, he didn't know that they were actually his, and neither did Connor, but he found it a bit arrogant that the male claimed the children as automatically his. "Well whatever the case, they are my children as well and I will always care and cherish them," he huffed, the male wasn't going to let Howl step all over him since neither of them knew who was the actual biological father. Even though he said that he was trying to respectful, it didn't cover up the fact that he was basically denying the possibility that Connor could have been the father, but this was no time to bicker about it. "Of course I will take care of them," the titan stated with a determined and confident gaze for he was true to his word as much as any wolf could be.

What did strike as odd was that Howl stated that he had business elsewhere, Connor wanted to ask what but he felt it was best that he belt up and not ask for he felt it would make the situation worse. Again, Howl asked, well more like ordered him to watch Moon and the children while he was gone, yet no matter how respectful the question may be, the cinnamon male would still take slight offense to the fact it didn't sound like Howl was acknowledging that Connor was absent of his children's lives. "I would have done it even if you didn't ask me," he stated evenly and did his best to hide his agitation on the matter since that would do no good, this was about the children, not their pride.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Regardless of Conner's attitude and thoughts, it was good enough for Howl to know that Conner would respect his wishes. He brushed off Conner's rewards with a few heavy huffs. "Not just them" he said in a serious tone, sone without anger behind it. "Moon should be looked after too. Despite what she's done... to both of us... I worry for her wellbeing" it was true. Even when they were "together" Howl could sense a bit of sorrow within Moonshadow. He thought that he had been able to lighten that a bit and might have been able to continue doing that. But that was no longer the case.
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Despite Howl's huffs to his statements, Connor stood his ground on what he said and wouldn't back down on his ideals, even though it wasn't confirmed that they were his kids. Howl's tone was still serious when he stated that he also needed to care for Moonshadow which Connor failed to mention, he had been so focused on the whelp that he neglected their mother, the one that birthed the children. Admittedly, the cinnamon male felt a little uneasy about her but he shouldn't neglect her, the woman needed help and if the girls were going to grow into fine women, they needed their mother figure. The titan took a breath and exhaled slowly out the nose, "you're right, you're right," he gave a small nod.

"Her wellbeing is important, and despite what she has done, I will do what I can to help her," he said with a promise because again, it's for the girls sake and he just can't leave Moonshadow in the state that she is in. 
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
The conversation hadn't been the smoothest but Howl had said what he needed to say and Conner had agreed to care for all the girls in his absence. In a more traditional situation, things would be much different and possibly more hostile, but despite Howl's wishes, he needed Conner. "Thank you Conner" he said as earnestly as he could muster. With that, all Howl had to do was speak with Hiero and inform him of his leaving, seeing as how Ira was busy with her brood. He had already spoken to @Moonshadow about this before exiting the den. Unless Conner had anything he wanted to add this would be the last her heard from the male and he prayed he'd do him... them justice.