Wheeling Gull Isle Can't believe my eyes, sweetest little parts of destiny
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Birth 
@Takara is welcome inside. @Miwa and @Naoyuki welcome to the world <3 Let Takara post first, I'll go one more time and then babies! sorry to be slow on this
This time around instinct had taken over fast. Aside from joining her pack along the mainland and hunting every so often, Minori had disappeared completely into their seaglass decorated den. The days were filled with restlessness and anxiety, sickness, aches and pains. The recent fight had started to cause more cramping and kicks from her pups than...well she'd only ever had Deku was it normal for her to be this way? Takara had assured her that she was alright, she'd taken to bringing her food almost all the time now. It was truly wonderful that for once she could lay in her den with the sparkling colors surrounding her and have an excuse to be lazy. 

Then during her nap that day she woke with a start. Blinking sleepily she gasped as she realised there was wetness pooling by her legs. Rolling to her side she lifted her head and called for her wife, cut short by the first contraction. She choked and shivered as she grit her teeth recalling she remembered from Deku's birth, to breathe deeply and ride out the contractions until her body screamed to push. Conserve her energy until then the best she could. How many babies would she have this time? Two again? More?  She was bigger than she had been when she was carrying Deku but she also hadn't eaten much during this pregnancy, did that mean she'd be having more than one? The thoughts plagued her as another Contraction hit and she gasped trying not to utter a single sound that would draw anyone toward her den other than Takara. The biggest question in her head was Would they live? 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
pardin the awful phone post

she bad left for a short time, she knew that the due date was close. she watched the warrior princess with the eyes of a concerned mate, a.amile played on her lips as she thought of that. minori was her mate, she had said yes to her proposal, her performance. she was probably grinning like a fool as she trotted back from the place she had been hiding her treasure, another gift but this one was useful to the children that would soon enter this world. in her grasp was a few different skins she had dried out, the main was of a deer but the others were soft rabbit's hide. their children would have the softest floor to sleep on, no dirt for them!

as she came closer to their seagrass decoared home she heard her, contractions had started amd she had not been there to soothe her. guilt tore at her as she wiggled herself into the den, laying the furs at her lover's head so that she could rest it there. she would need them more at this stage, she would need all the help she could get. 

the somgbird gave her wife a kiss before winding her way behind her, chocolate colored fur pressing against charcoal. "breath my love, I'm here.. just remember to breath.." she whispered their native tongue, knowing this was the perfect te to use it. she would be here ever step of the way, help where she was needed.. after all, that was what a devoted wife did.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori remembered through the pain how she'd felt when Issun had arrived. How her instincts then told her that he was a threat. Takara's presence was worse, the scent of a she wolf spiked her fur and she wanted to tell her to stay put but the sharp words were silenced by a violent contraction wracking her body as she simply gave in to what was to come and rest her head with a sharp glance in Takara's direction, eyes wild with instinct and rounded with fear. "Ayani..came out dead" she said softly remembering the pale baby who would have given Deku a sibling to keep him company when Orochi bullied him or turned him away. "I'm bigger this time" she said turning her head to gaze into her lover's eyes with hope that being fatter despite not eating was a good sign this time around. Then her body took over and she pressed into the soft fur of her lover and breathing in and out...in and out....in and out.....

After what seemed like an eternity of struggle and pain and breathing that left her panting and shaking against Takara her body finally couldn't take it and she pushed, unable to withhold the scream that tore from her maw. Head rolling limply back against Takara's chest she sucked in a deep breath and pushed again all muscles tightened on her toned bodice before she released again and hung her head tears stinging her eyes as she fought for breath for a moment before pushing a third time and feeling the familiar sensation of a slick body sliding from between her legs. Gasping sharply she swung a weak head around and began to lick the child free of their birth sac making sure to eat it for good health and nudging with her nose to rouse them into life. Licking their nose free of fluid she listened to the sweet sound of coughing and breath, checking to see and to her delight it was another son. Her heart swelled with pride as she nestled him into her belly licking him unable to stop herself from bathing the dark hued boy in affection "His name will be Naoyuki. It means Happiness and Honesty" the words were spoken just as Takara had, in the language of their homeland. Their children would be raised hearing it in private, they'd know their language and history from both ends...whatever Takara's was aside from Issun.

It wasn't over....

A sharp pain, another tightening of her abdomen and a shiver ran down her spine. Another child was coming. Shooting Takara a terrified look she focused on her breath lifting her head away from her son and fought back tears of panic. Please ancestors, don't take another baby from me. I've lost Deku too!  the prayer echoed in her mind as she tucked her chin and sucked a breath pushing again her breathing ragged as she hadn't barely had time to cope with Naoyuki's birth. There wasn't any time to waste, every second worsened the chance that she'd have to see another lifeless child be carried away from eyesight. Pushing with all she had she was surprised to find that the second child practically shot out tumbling from between her legs in a manner that had Minori didn't have to worry about freeing it for it had burst the birth sac. Concerned she began to clean the child and clear the fluid from her nose, listening for the sound that would ensure life as her heart hammered harshly against her chest. "Miwa...Sweet Miwa. Beautful Harmony" she cooed as she licked and bathed in a frenzy waiting to hear any sound before she moved her to feed alongside her brother.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
32 Posts
Ooc — nami
an eternal slumber known only by that pair which slept within okāsan, held by the moisture-laden embrace of her womb, but suddenly—

life became of them without warning. he slipped first into existence, silent without cries, and breathed his first breath upon the slick covering of one whelping den. she was there;

her voice was muffled and her scent unclear, but—

naoyuki, the name he would bear. presumed nudges hustled him toward full breast where he would nurse until taken once more by exhaustion.
[ hover for translations ]
great bear wilderness · closed for threads (0/5)
26 Posts
Ooc — lullaby
puppy phone post
Life was getting crowded in the serene world she lived in, though there were only two of them she felt as if there waa not enough room. A few blows were crosses between the siblings as their stay came to an end, but there was nothing malicious about it. It was simply a plow to find more room, to be comfortable. What happened next waa not planned, there was no manifest that could have told her about her eviction.

For a short moment she was alone and though there was moe roam to thrive in, she did not like it. A place  without her other half, was just not home. Her next residence was not ideal the surface waa heard and the assault on her frame was not welcome. When air came into hee.lungs she gave a healthy sounding squeak that gave her throats a rather unpleasant feeling, how strange this was. 

The next motion was more welcome, it brought her to atantalizing scent mixes with a feeling of comfort and home. Her dark side brushed against the brother she was missing as she latch onto a nipple, okay, this was not so bad after all.
 —「japanese」| "common" | <icelandic>  —
[Image: ?mid=90f06&wid=51824&sid=&tid=7715&rid=M...9685117468]
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
her instincts were wild, that was obvious. if she were to respect that she should.have remained outside but she simply could not do that, this was the support she would give and promised. her words about the pale pup that accompanied her panda colored boy shot a pain through her chest, she had known, her own child waa born along side siblings that he never met. this included his twin brother, she knew the fear. "orochi's twin too.. " she whispered before correcting her mistake, "but these will not, they will be perfect." If one did come out stillborn she would take all her wife's pain, she would rather her last out at her than grief another child. after all she had three that had not made it that same year, perhaps it was the introduction of Issun's blood that caused the problem? was he the weaker of the three? she did not know but the children she bore this year were healthy so she grew confused before turning back to her hurting lover.

she helped where she could, nuzzling her dark fur for comfort, licking the children when a sound was not loud enough to her liking. they both came, alive and strong. their coloring charcoal and bluish, an interesting coloration but maybe they could say it was the brown in her own fur that caused this? A funny little thought, black and brown make blue! didn't you know?

their names, Noayuki and Miwa. a perfect representation of their culture, they would blend well with the mandarin of their fellow pupmates in the pack. she nosed each as they began to doze, looking at them with love and devotion. "they are beautiful and strong, just like their mother." she murmured into her ear, her love showing in those baby blue. oh how she loved thos woman and now the children that nestled against her, so very much.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Where her son was quiet Miwa gave a squeal and wriggled with life. A peal of laughter rose from her maw as she let the babies take their first meal lifting exhausted but vibrant seafoam eyes at Takara's affectionate praise to their children. "She sounds like she may take after her mother. Good lungs, beautiful..." she paused and touched her nose to the woman's cheek smiling as she decided to take the moment to give her wife the love she'd been so deserving of lately. "everything." Placing a kiss to Takara's muzzle she checked back in on the new additions to the family smiling as she saw Naoyuki had already fallen back asleep. Moving her tail so it fell across their backs she nestled closer to Takara and lay her head back against the woman's paws peering up at her and sleepily murmuring  "I'll make sure that these ones have me...that they know I'm always here. I want it to be different than what happened with Deku and Orochi" 
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
She called her a mother and her heart could only swell, oh how she hoped these babies would see her as one of their mothers. When her lover, her wife nuzzled her neck, kissed her, she could only give a warm smile to her. She was exhausted, that was obvious but she still showed her love in this time, a time where instincts could have driven the songbird away. 

Another st of words that hurt her heart, Deju and Orochi. The butterfly and the dragon, the ones she failed. "I want the same, I failed them.. I love them and I failed them like I did you.. I am sorry for that but these little ones wont know that pain.. I wont let them know it."
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
I'm going to skip Miwa and close this up in 24 hours because it's potato time rn. If this isn't okay let me know!

Takara was right....they were perfect. Brother and sister nestled together, nursing strongly at the supply of milk flowing from her nipples?teats? belly. After staring at them adoringly she placed her head to nestle into Takara's chest with a content sigh "We'll say the beauty is from you" she murmured as she began to drift off. There wasn't anything better in the world right now than their sparkling den and newborn children, Minori couldn't care less about the world outside her den at the moment she fell asleep.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english