Lost Creek Hollow In the dead of Night
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Wandering. That was something Taikon had been doing for a long time. He wondered for a moment what Sorscha's story might be. Though she wasn't royalty, surely she had come from somewhere and left for a reason. Everyone had their reasons and motivations for what they were doing in life, even if they were nonsense.
Also wandering, he answered, a coy smile forming on his features. It wasn't a false statement, though it failed to capture any of the nuances that had led him to this strange position in life. His strong resentment toward packs prevented him from making and keeping relationships with others for more than a few days.
The only thing that had broken him somewhat had been meeting Aphrodite. The strange woman had impacted him more than he knew, and he found himself thinking of her often despite having no prior relationship with her. He was thinking that, perhaps, he might venture closer to the pack area she had seemed so fond of. If nothing else, he wouldn't be against seeing her again.
I've never been a pack animal, exactly; I prefer life on my own. It was a poor summary for his life up to that point, but perhaps she would just take it as is.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
15 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She grinned to him, thinking for a moment.
Too, a wanderer. Perhaps his befalling as a prince had impacted him more than he wanted to admit and just wanted to tie it down to wanting to be left alone.
Fear, if you asked Sorscha.
But she didn't say much.

"Wandering is fun, you get to meet so many new faces," her tail waved gently as she moved off, taking a wander through the trees. 
"But you're right, I like not being tied down," she glanced to him, looking for his reaction. Agreement or no.
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
As Sorscha began moving toward the woods, he stood, stretched, and followed her. She was good company; this was a rare admission for him. Taikon nodded, agreeing with, that's true, you do meet a lot of people. He recalled his days of sticking in and around Riding Mountain. He hadn't met many apart from the one off individuals who joined the pack later on. Most of the Farukans were born and raised on the mountain. The plebs had strict, but allowed breeding rights.
If he hadn't ventured beyond the immediate territories, he would never have encountered Cella at all. He pushed this thought away.
No one to tell us what to do or where to go, he said, grinning boyishly. Or who to love, he thought sadly. It's a nice bit of freedom, he said, tail waving to and fro as he moved.
15 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Ending here if that's ok <3

She hummed softly in reply.
A perfect, rebellious life. Without much care or need to worry about certain, nitpicky things.
She didn't care much for that.

"Indeed," she murmured. Looking absently through the trees.
Now, how could she get away?
She didn't want to be rude, so she'd have to quickly and firmly depart before he could say otherwise.
"Thank you for helping me hunt, I hope you have fun!" she called out to him, already drifting away in a trot.
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Yep!

It didn't take long for Sorscha to shake him away from her. Evidently, she had gotten what she wanted and they had no more business. You too.. said Taikon quietly after her, and she trotted away into the woods, her fiery fur disappearing into its depths before he could blink.
He stood there for a moment, stopped in his tracks. He wasn't sure what he had expected to have happen. Companionship had been nice for the time they had spent, but he had almost hoped that they might have stayed together for a day or two. As usual, his friendship was not one to last. He was alone again.
He didn't like this life. He wanted more.
Breathing out an extended sigh, he moved on, walking slowly away perpendicular to Sorscha, bitter once more.