Hushed Willows I linger in the Doorway
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Limit Two 
@Valium preferably but whoever else wants to jump in 

Paradise. 
Not the false, sickening paradise where he had taken Corra to...where he had abandoned Awenfen...but a true, loving home. 
Despite what Orlaith might try to claim, he belongs here, the magic he has been searching for his whole life humming beneath him. 
He is Fae. Perhaps always was. Despite the insidious thoughts that had grown remarkably quiet since arriving to this sanctuary, he had always imagined a power, a magic, just out of his reach. 
He had been slowly preparing himself for the initiation, sampling different mind altering substances- Milk from a bullfrog had just made him sick. Poppy buds had an interesting affect- as though he were half asleep and wading through thick mud. Today he had partaken in a strange, musky smelling shrub with dense, sticky flowers. 
The effect was his favorite so far. Not sleepy or heavy like the poppies, but calm. He could think about a thousand different profound things all at once. All of the forest around him was bright, vivid, alive. He could feel the humming of the  trees. 
A scent caught his memory and he grew curious, the scent trail appearing to give off wisps of black. 
Finally a word formed from the fog of his mind. Nightwalkers. There was another nightwalker, here. He blinked, licked his dry mouth, and followed the scent.
82 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
This place was almost the complete opposite of home. He had been here long enough to observe the other wolves interacting and keep his distance just to... well, see if he can mimic the way they acted among themselves so he can integrate into their society. Honestly, he didn't feel like a place like this was for him, he missed the hierarchy, the title of being Alpha of the puppies and pushing around the smaller, weaker individuals. And there was none of that here. No puppies, just adults doing their own boring things. 

Now as he was getting bigger since the day Lumiya had brought him back, he hid less. Coming out more to investigate this new home of his, to eat, to try and hunt as well the little critters that he could find. He was restless for the most part and hunting the little beasts made it easier for him to try and unwind, to spend that pent up energy he could not do so without wolves of his size. 

Like now... crouching closer to the ground, eyes focused on a cottontail. He was getting used to his awkwardly long legs and oversized paws, and completely focused on the prey, too much so to notice that someone from home closing in.
New Threads: open
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Tracking
has to keep reminding himself of what he's doing. Thoughts whistle through his head, thoughts he wants to sit and mull over. what if none of this is real? What if he's not really a wolf? What if there is some enormous being, bigger than Fenris, deciding his actions and writing them on a strange glowing surface? What if one of these beings controls him and a few others, and other beings control other wolves? He blinks, shakes his head. He's thirsty, mouth feeling like he swallowed a mouthful of fur. 
Right. The scent. 
He's hungry. Not like when he couldn't eat for two weeks after Clarence ripped off his face. 
More like...he just really wanted to chew on something. 
The Scent. Food later. He finally stumbles across the source, and blinks. 
Sure enough, right in front of him, currently fixated on a rabbit- mmm. Juicy rabbit. Crunchy bones...it's so pretty....since when could he see Auras?- 
Was Valium. 
"Valium?" He called, quietly, not wanting to disturb the magic of this place. The rabbit, with it's copper glow. The trees, with their green effervescent pulsing. And the boy, with Black smoke trailing off him. 
"Is that you? What are you... doing here? Where's Vanity? Why aren't you back at the Nightwalkers?"
82 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
Of course, when someone started talking, even the whisper the sharp ears of the lapidae seemed to pick it up. The rabbit's ear twitched and the boy was quick to try and catch it before it got away, snapping teeth, dust flew in every direction and with snapping teeth all the met was air as he saw the little cottontail disappear into the brush. Almost immediately after his brows fell, flat on his face as he whirled around to meet the guy who had interrupted his hunt.

Though Valium's own voice would have scared it off if he had responded to the questions, he still put all the blame on the larger male - because that is what puppies do right? Put the blame on everyone else but themselves. Look at what you did! Idiot! There it is, the raised voice the boy was almost incapable of controlling.

Who cares about the Nightwalkers, why does it matter to you where I go or do? He didn't want to answer to anyone or anything about what had happened, it was shameful to be kidnapped and needing assistance to get away, more so that no one from home cared enough to come and get him before someone by chance did it! Although it was pretty funny to see two other previously pack members here too.
New Threads: open
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
The curls of black smoke rose higher, and Memory blinked, too stoned to care he was being yelled at. 
"Kid, I didn't do anything. That rabbit was just faster than you. It's life force was too strong. I bet...I bet that rabbit was a wolf in a past life." 
He nodded along with this logic, eyes half lidded, a string of drool dripping from his jaws. 
More angry words, but under the black smoke was an aura of blue and grey. 
"Hey, you aren't angry, you're sad. And...And it's ok to be...sad. life doesn't turn out...the way you wanted it to, and...and that's ok. I got a rough start too. But If I had a place like this... My face wouldn't have been torn off."  
He lips languidly at his lips, - so thirsty- and tries to offer the kid a gentle nudge.