Northstar Vale Lies and Blunders
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Private 
59F°, currently it is mostly cloudy and set during the day. Located in Sunspire Mountains, northstar vale | ooc notes: set right after this thread, don't worry about the length! | tagging: @Takeshi

Furious, the Empress tracked down the man she loosely called "her husband". Though there were times when things almost seemed sweet, as if things might fall into place and they could be a loving family and raise the children together as they should - the news that Collision had shared with her was the woman's final straw. Despite the lack of os musculature and thinning of her body, the anger she felt toward the new Emperor fed her courage to track down the man who had done so much wrong since his appearance. 

Her stride was firm and long with a powerful elegance despite the spindly stiletto legs that held her up, and she did not falter in the desire to face him, no fear like before - but perhaps, as @Collision 's parting words barely resonated in her consciousness, she was being dumb

Having no right to cower from the man any longer after he had murdered not only the man she had cared for so long, loved even in secret until their admission to one another so recently, but also Hiromi's husband, father to her child and part father to the ones Reiko had brought herself. How could she cower when he was disrupting the vale in such a way? No longer was it just between them, but everyone saw. So many were affected in one way or another and the news of Yuudai's death would spread soon enough. 

As the man's scent grew stronger, her stride quickened until he came into view. Glaring at him from where she stood, she quaked with anticipation and desire to explode. You killed him. Yuudai is dead because of you and everyone was witnessed to it. A few breaths to keep her from yelling, from spitting with fire and hatred she kept her tone cold but leveled. You're no longer welcome here, you have brought turmoil to the Empire, you are undeserving of the title of Emperor.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She approached with an obvious anger, and Takeshi turned to face her fully, tail twitching with impatient anticipation before she spoke. Then came her words, which caused his jaw to drop momentarily like a trout with shock before he snapped it back closed. Gaze flickered, observing her momentarily- was she lying to guilt him? But her emotions seemed genuine, and he realized that she must be telling the truth. That is... deeply unfortunate. I had no intention of killing him. But it was he who decided to be insubordinate, and so I had to silence him somehow... Takeshi trailed off, realizing how cold his words were. He had never liked the man, but now that he was gone, he no longer had to worry about seeing him- and had to be respectful somehow. Shall we bury him? We should arrange a fune- 

But then came her next words, and Shi scoffed. A moment quiet, and then he threw back his head with a mocking laughter before he met her gaze again, smirk settled on his face. You're fucking funny, He laughed, with a shake of his head, I hurt him, yes. But he was disloyal. And you and me are fucking equals, don't forget that, bitch. Just because you have a temper tantrum doesn't mean you can throw me out. We're mates, remember? No matter how much you deny it. You can't fucking get rid of me. As he spoke he seemed to swell, chest puffing, fur spiking along his spine and posture adjusting to show off his full massive size. She could bitch and cry all she pleased, but he was Emperor here too, and he did not intend on letting that title go easily- especially not to his wife.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
At first, he seemed genuine as if it was all a mistake and perhaps he would repent for doing them all wrong upon the first day that he was crowned as Emperor. Though it was inexcusable to kill a member, even if it were a mistake, he had obviously gone too far and should pay for his wrongdoings in bringing tension and pain throughout their ranks. For a brief moment, she believed they could work something out, that perhaps even if the moment was painful, they could find peace eventually with a fatal mistake - but of course that was wrong. 

Immediately he disproved it all, scoffing and scolding her for the desire to get rid of the stain in the empire that caused so much pain. Did she know of it all? Was he only ever haunting her or were there others she wasn't aware of? She feared the answer, hoping that she did manage to keep his wrath contained until the meeting. We are not equals. She spat back the same venom he spewed to her. They spoke against your crown, not against mine. They do not respect or love you, they fear and despise you. Not me, not anymore. Taking a few steps closer, she didn't care for the display he was putting on.

With fur rising to their defensive peaks, she stared daggers at the false leader, the false husband. Her anger reaching its peak, his mockery, dismissal of her, and her demands despite the outcome of the meeting. In the face of a man who was twice her size in height and nearly tripled in her current weight, she tried to talk and again he shrugged her off, no more. With a snap she lunged with the full intent to sink her fangs into the man's flesh, to make her point come across that she was no longer the same feeble, frightened woman as before.

She was a mother, a leader, a lover, a friend, but no longer a coward.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Being feared is better than being liked, He spat after her words, blue flame lighting in his gaze. You're right. We're not equals. I'm over you, always- like I was when I fucked you, like I am as emperor, and like I will be when I bury you in your grave. He declared, taking a step forward even as she did so. Admittedly, her attack came as a surprise to Takeshi. Always she was willing to spit her ugly words, open her loud mouth to complain and scorn, but he'd never thought Reiko to have the guts to leap for him.

Eyes widened in a moment of shock, and unprepared, she came down on him, and he felt her fangs pierce at his shoulder; searing pain. And then the beast was awakened in him. A vicious snarl ripped from his throat, and he whirled on her like a jungle panther, speed, brawn, strengthened by anger. He threw himself at her fully, intending to sink fangs into her neck in turn- unthinking, like a rabid animal, in that moment not recalling her as wife and only seeing her as enemy. And with his fangs came force; if he found her throat he would likely slam her to her back as well amongst the grasses, ultimately looking to pin her with his weight, and a bite, a reminder of her place- not only in marriage, but in this Empire as well.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Liked, he was right. At first, she liked to think they loved her and maybe they did at one point, but decision after decision to try and keep the peace, to kee the turmoil hidden from everyone's sight, did they all turn their backs on her now? Did they even like her now? At least she was certain of one thing, they hated Takeshi, just as she hated him. 

Like I was when I fucked you. His words were barely audible from then on, muffled beneath the beating of her blood boiling within her ears and veins. Those words, the chosen words alone infuriated her. There was no flinching as her teeth made contact, the blood that stained her tongue, and how bitter it tasted. Instead of recoiling at the thought of fighting, she leaned into it, savagely biting and chewing wildly. Paws trying to wrap themselves around him and his shoulder, digging in as if it would help her grip - how could he, how dare he talk to her that way!

It was no use, the futile attempt to secure her grasp on him was lost as he retaliated. Her lithe body was thrown around like it weighed nothing, even her teeth slipped when the earth collided with her back, forcing a cough as air forcefully expelled out from her lungs. Biting back a whine or a yelp, she wouldn't give in, not this time. Though her skin and neck burned as he found his own mark, uncontrolled growls vibrated through her body as she was not done yet. 

She hated being here, under him again. With all four paws, she reared up from under him, scratching and clawing as she pushed, kicking with all her might with her hind legs while flicking them back like a cat flailing wildly on its back. She had a hard time reaching with her fangs but she tried regardless, twisting and turning as she tried to find her own mark on his neck no matter how awkward or painful it was to try, all the while growling and snarling in a way she had never done so before.
Healing (2/6)

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She was more creature than woman right now; unattractive in every way possible as she struggled beneath him, wiggling and eventually kicking upward. It was never enough to completely knock his breath out, but the pummeling to his chest and stomach was not exactly easy to deal with while already doing the strenuous activity of fighting. When her fangs tried desperately to meet him, he intercepted with his own jaws, clashing for a minute until he could no longer take her pummeling. It was then that Takeshi leapt off from her, realizing that he must pin her where her legs are underneath her, so that she would have no means of attacking effectively. 

It was with this thought that he raced in a half-circle around her, hoping that in that instant she might try to find her footing and stand one more. If so, his next leap taken from behind might knock her down in the way he wished to- but it was a risky move that depended on her own recovery speed and whether she might whirl to follow his movements.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
phone reply! Sorry it’s not the best D:

Certain that eventually she should be able to grab him again, hopeful that if she bit him enough he’d see her as a good enough threat to stop with his tirade in their home, if not leave outright. Should she no longer be the fragile wife who cowered in his presence, maybe he’d lose interest eventually - the fight in him to keep the crown was not shocking unfortunately. 

Finally he got off of her, a moment to breathe, to gather herself again. Sadly, as she rose to her feet, she was slower to react than a fighter would, before she knew it Takeshi was barreling toward her in his own attack. Caught in between turning to face him and try to guard herself against him, once again she was pinned. This time in a useless position, unable to bite or claw and could only try to thrash about, growling, any movement she still had would simply be more attempts to bite at the man she hated the most right now.

But even she knew this was it, unless he slipped up and gave her too much freedom to move about - this was it. The bites along her neck were severe, fatigue began to settle in as blood loss and lack of nutrition took its toll. Eventually she could barely even lift her head as adrenaline faded. 

He’d won. Again.
Healing (2/6)

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
no worries, as u know, all my posts r phone posts LOL
also im sorry shi is so gross omg ó.ò

Indeed, she rose to her feet, putting her in the perfect spot to be pinned with legs below her- now to hope that she would not be fast enough to spin and meet him head-on. The gods must've favored him; before he knew it she was under him. As he said she would always be, as she was now. She thrashed and wiggled and with each movement he let his weight settle heavier atop her, eventually biting into her scruff to keep ahold of her, and humping on her back like an animal establishing dominance. 

Soon enough, her wild thrashing was over. Her head slumped to the ground with the weakness setting in, some blood pooling at her neck. Takeshi released the hold of her scruff, stopped his movements and leaned in to lick at the blood, the taste sweet on his tongue. Once he was determined the fight in her was gone, he stepped gingerly away from the little empress, coming around to her front, and leaning close to her face. Sorry, babe. It's for your own good. He whispered gently, still licking her blood from his maw and placing a kiss upon her snout before rising to his full height again, gazing down upon her with something like pity.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Oh Jesus Shi no! Where’s my spray bottle lmfao I’ll reply to Hua once I get home!

He was crushing, breathing was almost impossible as he continued to place more weight onto her until finally she had nothing left to offer. She could feel what he was doing back there, and though thankful it wasn’t anything more, it was still humiliating. 

Everything was over so quickly, finally he had stopped and decided to talk down to her. She didn’t care for words right now, As he leaned in close enough, she had just enough snap at him and stared at him with defiance burning in her eyes. She was tired, and weak, but should he come near she still had the desire to maim. 

Even when he rose to look down upon her, she simply glared up at him, hatred in her eyes, lips quivering. If she could, she absolutely would do it all again.
Healing (2/6)

130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
LOL we need this and ok cool!

Her eyes burned with a cold fire; he was not sure he'd seen anything like this from her yet. Haunting in a way, at a different time he might've even been intimidated (though he would never admit such a thing.) But he had just defeated her, and as they made eye contact he simply smirked, taking pleasure in her pain like a true sadist. She hated him. She would never love him, but it did not matter anymore- he could quell her tantrums over and over in this way, as many times as it took to make an obedient wife from the wild loudmouth before him. Ah well. He could see in her gaze that he had only won that battle, that there was still fight left in her for a different day. If she wanted to act that way, very well. The pale beast turned, using a hind leg to kick up some dust from the earth onto her muzzle before walking away with his head held high, leaving her to clean and gather herself alone.