Northstar Vale If only, if only
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
Private 
@Collision
set right after this thread
She could not believe this, her mind wanted to go into a complete shutdown. Her heart wanted to cease its beating, to have her body drop like a marionette with her strings cut. Ah, but she couldn't, she had a child to think of. Her boy would grow up without a father, he has lost his siblings and the man in his life. How could she make him a man that her husband would be proud of, how could she do this alone? How could she be in a place that only reminded her of him, with an emperor that took him and her dignity.

She wanted to head straight to her den but Collision told her to wait, to find him after the news of her dead lover but she whispered a location for him to find her. She stood under a cherry tree that kept them hidden from sight, a place where she could look over the valley below. Oh if she had not had a child, that he waa not her last connection to the man she loved.. she might have thrown herself down that very cliff side. Instead she stared up at the branches of the mighty tree, waiting for the chocolate man to join her.
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision would waste no time in coming to Hiromi. His words to Reiko were clean cut and dry. Presently the side of him that rallied for her and wished her well-being was quelled with worry for Hiromi. He didn't want her doing anything stupid with this time alone. He didn't want her to be alone. And she wouldn't be. @Vespera and himself would care for her. endlessly. He hoped the news that he brought for the pale woman would bring her back to life. He hoped it would give her some reason to try and to forgive him for the lies he spit. he hoped she would understand that to rebuild he needed to demolish. 

She stands broken and Collision wishes to collect the pieces as he comes to her. He wants to put her back together again. His head swivels around and he studies their location ensuring that they are alone and not to be bothered. The secret...needed to be held until Yuudai could return and smack the emperor down. He would. Simply: It was not his time before. 

"Hiromi," Collision breathes a greeting to her and he offers her the slightest of smiles. He doesn't need to ask how she is. Surely she is too devastated with present news weighing on her head, "I need to apologize to you," His eyes lock into her and he stands a fair distance away from her, but close enough that should she wish to knock some sense into him she could. He had done something for the greater good. The road to hell was often paved with good intention, "Your husband lives. I had to lie. I needed them to see you hurt,"
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
phone posts
Her name was spoken but she did not move, an apology came but her ears we filled with cotton. For a moment she seemed unresponsive to the revelation he spoke, the words she hoped were true. Pale eyes blinked, blinked again as the tears began to fall. She understood, complete and utterly understood shy this lie was needed for her to feel a pain that she never wished on another soul. The only question was why, why was this lie needed? She finally looked over at the man she hoped called her a friend, he would not have apologized if he wasn't. Right?

She gave him a weak smile as she began to move closer, not to hurt or harm. She was never that kind of girl, being taught self defense was a failure. Trying to fight off someone bigger, well, she learned the hard way that she truly had no strength. Her emperor taught her that, that she was a china doll that could easily be shattered. "Can.." Her voice cracked with emotion as she leaned into the bearer of bad and good news, would he allow her to touch him? "Can I ask why?" Tears still fell down her cheeks as she stared into those molten gold eyes, there had to be a reason for this pain.
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
There was a simple moment of regret. That was a lie. He had regretting saying the words the moment he spoke them. The tears that had stained his face when he told her were not a lie. He had never wanted to tear her apart. She did not deserve what had been done to her. Hiromi was the loyal wife, friend, and mother who had not wavered. A sigh withdraw past quivering lips. He hadn't realized the emotion had taken such a toll on him yet again and his ears fell back before he finally succumbed to defeat.

"I hate it here," 

That wasn't always the case. He had adored living in the Vale. He hated what it had become. The rolling hills only hiding the oncoming crash. The pain decorated in charming promises of family and love...happiness. Wasn't that the goal. He wasn't trying to sabotage any one except Takeshi. He didn't want to inflict any more pain that necessary. Unfortunately she had become a casualty of war if only briefly. 

"I hate what this place has become. I needed your feelings to be genuine. It needs to be believed that Takeshi killed Yuudai so he can be dethroned...so...so maybe...just maybe Reiko will finally take action," 

His confession. The ultimate secret forged by the three so that things could change, "I want to love it again, Hiromi. I want to feel passionate about this place again," He caught up to his breath and a chill ran the course of his body before he could make any more sense of things in his head, "I only wanted to protect...happiness,"

IMPALA 

85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
phone post
I hate it here

They were her own words on another voice, she didn't feel safe anymore. How could her best friend allow her sister in this sanctuary, the woman that killed her own parents. The woman that killed her mama and papa, the woman that executed her brothers. How could she? And then there was the new emperor, the man that assaulted her. How could she want to stay now that her husband was gone? How was she safe?

"I don't feel safe anymore," her voice shook as she let her tears fall faster. "I dont blame you, I will never blame you for this ploy." she almost shocked as thought of what has corrupted this beautiful home. "I want him gone.. I cant be around a man that.. that takes advantage.. that.. thank thinks.. he.. he owns me too" she began to sob as she tries to find a way to tell him. To tell him all of their emperor's crimes, to tell him all of Hime's crimes too.
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Her words pained him. To know that he was not alone in this dark place. To know that she was suffering. He had wanted to protect their happiness, and whilst it had become apparent it was not his fault it was failing...he felt as though he had, in fact, failed. 

His eyes turned towards her with a certain ferocity and he shook his head, "Hiromi...no you are safe. You will always be safe. You only have to call for me," He tried to offer her a small smile...but what she said next made his heart break. Pain coursed him and he closed his eyes with a soft sigh and a sudden humbling. He wasn't enough for these women. 

maybe he gave himself far too much credit for that which he was clearly not capable of. 

"Did he..." No, it was too obvious and he didn't want her relieving that kind of terror, "Does Yuudai know?"

IMPALA 

85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
His words were a comfort to the wilted flower though her husband was alive, he waa not here to protect her. She had this chocolate coated man before her, he would take his place as her protector. A sad smile came to her lips as she touched her nose to his neck as a thank you, with how much sue cried her words were becoming too thick for her to speak too much more.

She watched asher meaning sank in, how he wondered if her beloved samurai knew. With a sigh she shook her head, no. "N-no.. I.. I didn't want him to question our son's lineage.. he is his.. only one.. one was.. Kazuhiko is his son and that's.." She began to cry one more, she did not want the man she loved to think their child was not his.. she could not bare it.
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Sweet little dove that she were--broken. His eyes turned from her for fear of further heartbreak and he attempted to come close to her. His head turning downward to press against her shoulder. She had endured so much pain--and yet he would allow no further insult to injury. He stood as protector for all of these women. Against Takeshi--Faithfully. 

"No more pain, Hiromi," He whispered gently to her. He wanted the tears to stop. The pain to become dismissed. Though, he knew that was far too much to ask for. The tribulations she had endured and would endure could not be dismissed by support. Time alone would mend her wounds, "He'll never touch you again. Yuudai needn't know the pain you carry. I'll be the wall between you and his sins, you have my word," His protection would be absolute. Until Takeshi was gone and he had to tear himself away from this institution.

IMPALA