Whitefish River Across the Rolling Hills
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Trade 
81F°, currently it is clear and set during the day. Located in mainland, sub-land here | ooc: story time! | tagging: @Speedy, @Mohe and @Malila are both welcome too of course if they want to post!

Once @Ira settled in to take over in watching her children, Hieronymous had a stop to do for today. Now that Ira seemed to be doing better than she was before with all the missing individuals and one missing puppy, it was time to go check out the other members of the pack, first of his stops was Speedy and her growing family.

After snagging an offering to give to the family, he was quick to make his way to their den, where he guessed they would be waiting. With a fish hanging from his maw, he rounded the entrance of the den and peeked in, placing the fish on the ground gently before calling out. Hey Speedy, I come bearing a gift. He sais lightly with a breezy tone.

How are you guys doing here? I wanted to come to check up on you all earlier. But there was just so much that kept making him delay the visit longer and longer.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
14 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Mohe was beginning to stir. He had taken a particularly long nap and finally awoken. He had been rushing around the den and the very entrance of it with bubbling excitement about pretty much everything. Mom had made it clear he wasn't to wander too far. Whatever that meant. He was the more outgoing and exciteable. 

His little tail flopped back and forth as another face came to see them today. This was not a familiar one and Mohe didn't recognize him. He walked forward quietly and slowly. His eyes widening as he got near the large and unfamiliar floating head. He attempted to put his nose to the man's ans sniff at him. Then with immediate force he barked in his face. A paw lifted and he tried to boop him on the nose with all the force he could muster. He fell backwards on his butt and growled quite unnecessarily.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
The children were becoming more mobile now, and she knew it was almost time to start taking them outside the den for small parts of the day. She kind of dreaded it if she was being honest; they were already a handful and she worried greatly about what kind of trouble they might get into outside. But she knew it was important part of their development and she wanted them to have fun, despite the worry it caused her. 

Currently both son and daughter were sleeping soundly against her, and she ran her nose over them gently as they quietly slumbered. She curved around them protectively, resting her head on the ground near them. But when she heard the Constable's voice from the entrance of the den, she quickly lifted her head again to smile at him. 

It seemed he had food and wanted to check on things, for which she was grateful. She was always hungry and she loved company whenever Emrik was gone. Hey, Hieronymous, she said amiably, her tail waving against the ground. Please come in.

Mohe seemed to wake then and was moving towards the man in a speed she hadn't yet seen from her rambunctious son. She watched in surprise as the tiny boy barked in the much larger wolf's face right before reaching up try and bop her packmate on the nose. He fell back, though, and Speedy shifted forward, hopefully not waking Malila. She gave Hieronymous an apologetic look before picking up her son and settling back down around her daughter. She placed Mohe next to his sister and looked back to her company. I'm sorry, he's quite the handful it seems.
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Just as he was entering at Speedy's request, the little ball of energy and fluff came bouncing his way and just as Hieronymous was going to greet him down at his level with a smile... blink! Surprised he lifted his head away and blinked. Well, that was different. Of course, nothing hurt, but just seeing the little guy come so close just to hit him on the snout was a surprise enough as it is!

Curiously he gazed over at the boy's mother, and Speedy's apologetic gaze was enough to break the Constable and he began giggling almost instantly as their eyes met. Once his giggling had faded and he was able to make words with his mouth, he focused back on the duo with a glimmering smile of his own. Invigorated and refreshed by a good laugh. He's quite energetic already isn't he? A handful indeed! He couldn't imagine keeping and eye on someone this rambunctious at all times! 

How is everything here otherwise? Peaceful I hope? Hopefully, with him watching over Ira now instead of Speedy running back and forth between her own family and Ira's, she was able to enjoy being a mother to her newest litter. It was concerning that her yearlings weren't often seen helping them, but it wasn't his place to question why. Yearlings must be excited to roam around as new adults is all he assumed.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
14 Posts
Ooc — Impala
It didn't take long for his ma to react and snatch him back from where he landed. What the what? He looked at her in minor shock and then at the new face. That wasn't da. His head twisted to the side in innocent curiosity and he attempted to crawl against his mother. His ears flopped around lazily and he eventually tried to settle between her paws. His eyes drifted to Malila. She was such a sleepy thing.

He would lay down between Speedy's paws and watch this curious man. He asked a question that Mohe didn't understand. He didn't understand anything she was saying really and he decided it wasn't requiring much more of his attention. His eyes focused on his mother's much larger paw and he started tapping his paws atop hers in a playful manner as though nothing else was going on around him.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA