Wheeling Gull Isle — then the women got all loud
my power they'll never take
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
 partly cloudy, 55°F @Hua

sand sifted between Aoibh's toes as she navigated the coast, anything hinting the dreamlike presence of her emperess. she didn't look right here. her mother of the weald were insistent on blessing female puppies with deaf ears when the outside world was concerned. faeries need not be concerned of the world, for their only duty (for the ladies duty) was too care for the men as they were surperior.

surperiors her ass.

her daydreams of the court made her realize the blurred profiles of her birth parents, their names, and the weald the stars that criss-cross above them and the legends she hadn't yield her belief too. she'd be darned to admit the familiarty of their structures was comforting, normal. but the fae would give it up in a heartbeat if it meant to be dotted by the siren's kisses.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
assuming shes on the island coast?

The return of her sister had been... a shock, ultimately. All she could do was let the girl into her home despite the painful idea that she would be off to her new family again. That meant every moment with her was to be savored, but others would wish for time with her as well... and so Huā departed to be alone on the beach, wind ruffling soft fur as mind fell into deep thoughts. It was upon the coast that she caught sight of another interest, a different sort, just past the borders to the edges of the sea. A quick glance around for any spying children, and then Huā was off to greet her now-ally. Aoibh, She purred, halting a few yards off, standing upon the borderline.
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
yeah that'd be alright!

"Huāzhen," the fae blinked solemnly with a hint of that young glint of mischief in her orbs. she had promised to come find her after all, but the emperess had only grown more kind and beautiful in their agonizing time apart. aoibh carried her sogging figure with a mask of vigor; yet fatigue from her weighing coat was budding every step. up close her teal pearls were enchanting just as she remember, sharp and yet vague, reminding the faerie of how little she knew of her, as she circled for soggy hug.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Huā's eyes moved down the length of Aoibh, stifling a chuckle at the heaviness of her coat. The empress moved to embrace the fae momentarily- but was noticeably polite, even formal. This was a meeting, she figured- likely something diplomatic? And so she had to restrain her own desires; for there were more important things at hand to discuss- unless she was mistaken. She licked her lips before speaking, Here on business, or something else? Huā purred, gaze slightly teasing.
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
the fae blinked with an arching grin, but then remember why she was here. " on business, yes. but it doesn't mean we can't fraternize later, of course, " the mischevious faerie replied. " lumiya wanted us to consider an alliance. "
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Huā smirked slightly at Aoibh's words, eyes happy to rest on the face of the faerie. But- the question that she brought with her was amusing to the empress, though she did not mean for it to be so. Maybe she do not tell you yet? I visit Lumiya just few day ago for an alliance already. Huā shared, tail batting against her haunches.
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
" crap," aoibh sighs as she comes to the realization. " that girl never tells me anything." unaware that her ambassador like mask had slipped and was flaunting her dirty-mouthed and rugged nature, aoibh talked on with a more irritated step. the focus had jumped from hua to her annoyance with lumiya. " if she had known, why didn't she come and find me before i left, gatdammit."

" ... not that i'm not happy to ye er' anything," 
the fae quickly slips out as she catches herself, barely. then se suddenly remembers her accent and drops it like a switch. " sorry about my accent. it slips out when .. it resolves too," the fae chuckles lightly. she hadn't really wanted to show Hua, not yet anyways, no one talked like her from the wilds, and she felt like a weirdo. she did care about what other thought a little. perhaps after court exile, she had been more ashamed of her own self then she'd realized. all she hoped that was hua didn't find fault in it.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
gonna wrap bc girly is ppcd

Seeing Aoibh slip into herself so naturally caused Huā to smirk, slightly charmed by her odd accent and blunt nature. No, do not worry! How can I judge you- my voice is this! I like your accent. Huā purred, reaching out to give Aoibh a little reassuring nudge at the shoulder. Their voices didn't make them strange; they made them beautiful. That was what Huā thought, anyway. Even as she had never put in an effort to learn English, and it had only naturally slipped into her knowledge over time, she was proud that her accent would always remain no matter how she perfected her grammar. It was like carrying around a token of home that anyone could see. 

The two would chat a little while longer, Huā always dancing the border of friendly and flirtatious- until the fae eventually had to leave, and Huā watched her silhouette dissappear along the horizon.