Hushed Willows misty eye of the mountain
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
"Oh hey, its you," Orlaith had been gone for quite some time, but the place was always familiar. She made sure to ingrain the land within one's mind, and surely felt at peace with the terrian. Though during her adventures while familiarizing with the willows, she had met a lil' mouse that was intended to be a snack, but instead the fire fae spunned a tail of warriors, and forgot to feast. So he escaped, but every once in a while, she thought to recognize the lil' brown mouse.

"Here for another tale?" The warrior chortled, as it started to become a habit to share a story to smaller one. Her urge to eat him had long been gone, and rather enjoyed the company, "the same, yeah?"

"and so the prince came back! He had heard what thethe newly crowned king has been doing! Demanded the throne, but alas! It was not an easy feat, for not everyone knew, that the prince, caused the previous King's death." A story amongst warriors! Even someone as small as this critter, would dream to be a mighty one, "and he threatened to share the prince's history. But he cared not, and so they fought. A coward the King was, as he pleaded for his life, and threw his companions away, blaming them for his misdeeds. So the Prince did.. Except, his 'companions,' were the ones to finish him off."

Orlaith lifted the brown mouse with her paw, and grinned, "and so the Prince, became the King. He was forgiven."
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
The longer he lingered in this place the more the restlessness of his old life fell away. There were things he still wanted, of course, but all in all, he seemed to ffinally be at peace. 

He made his way through the willows, an ear flicking as he heard a voice telling a story, and wondered curiosly if the pack now had pups. 
However when he approached the small pile of rocks the storyteller was alone. 

He gave a small chuff in greeting, head cocked as usual to conceal his scars. 
"Interesting story. Wish that was always how it works." 
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
The mouse, most likely sensing a wolf, scurried off without a word. The fire fairy of course, could smell the other draw near, and looked over with a dull look. Unfamiliar to Orlaith, he was not the lady of lilacs, or the previous familarities of wolves, "who are you?" Though he greeted her more friendly term, she stood up with an imposing look toward him, in a dominating stance to tower over the stranger. Her voice indicated more of a demand, then of a question.

Orlaith made no indicationg of hiding the fact she surveyed the male, cleary glossing over his being. Smaller then most males, but perhaps more useful then the one she knew of. However, he was damaged, in the way of scars and blindness. Damaged, in an honorable way of the fighter she assumed. Nontheless, even if she thought a bit better of this stranger, she still stood tall and firm, imposing as a warrior.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Birth 
The hostility she holds is obvious and his body instinctively shifts to a firmer stance. Her attempt at dominance brings his own posture up tight and he raises himself like the leader and warrior her once was, eyeing her fiercely. He wouldn't attack, or even make any gesture of agression unless she did, but his meeting her posture was a very clear message- Don't fuck with me. 
"Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you. I'm Memory. Idiotic name, I know...thank my mother." He rolled his eyes, trying to diffuse the situation.
Aware that she was sizing him up, he did the same. She was bigger, and obviously used to being obeyed. But he knew enough of fighting techniques to know that if she did move to attack, he would defend himself.
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
She looked toward him with a more disdained, definitely not appreciating he took on a more dominating stance, then the more submissive one she demanded. Even upon his introduction, the fire guard remained silent, eyeing him before and judging. She always thought, as before in the realm, she was part of the guard, and determined to lead when the time comes for their forming. Definitely to prove herself toward Lumiya, and she didn't like anyone trying to challenge this fact.

Memory, the name was noted, "I am Orlaith, guard of Seelie Court." She did not greet warmly, but remained stoic, despite the scorn in her olive gaze.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He was not the type to submit to just anyone. No, since puphood it had been beaten into him, his only loyalty would lay with himself. 
Lumiya had earned his respect for now, Though the pack had yet to experience anything that really required strong leadership. The huntress he had met on the plains was smart enough, and took Control of the hunt the way a proper huntress should. She too had his respect, if not his submission. 
But this one was some random shewolf with a chip on her shoulder, and although Valour's betrayal and denial of leadership stung, he wasn't sure a washed out warrior who was blind in one eye was really a fitting candidate. 
It only succeeded in reminding him how directionless his life was. 
Finally he grew irritated with her and her scathing looks. 
"I'm sorry...do you have a problem with me? Because we just met and you're looking at me like I took a shit on your breakfast." His eyes met hers, unblinking, posture stiff. He even had the audacity to hold his tail straight out behind him, not high enough to speak of dominance but certainly not lowered or tucked.
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
She was unsurprised he asked, as she wasn't hiding her disdained gaze. A neutral face, could not hide the fury she held between her olives, as she was fire itself, in the form of a physical being. One to serve the court, and the fairies that dwell within. Orlaith couldn't out-right say she didn't approve anyone, who did not show submissive traits to her, so she tried to eloquently say it.

"I do not appreciate a wolf," the fire-fairy emphasized on word, as she felt he was not of the fae's, "showing me, with a challenging stance." 

Orlaith did not like when strangers, did not bend to her will while in their realm.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Was this chick nuts? Had they all eaten the mushrooms that sometimes grew in the droppings of deer or cattle? 
He met her gaze, equally cold, a smirk on his tattered lips. 
"Sorry to break it to you, princess. But where Im from, you don't get to push people around. Where I'm from, if someone challenges you, you challenge right back. And you were the one being a bitch first." He snorts, moving in towards her, lip curled in warning. Not close enough to be an actual threat, not yet, but to just push her boundaries. 
"I don't obey anyone who doesn't have my respect. I don't submit to anyone who isn't my Alpha, or has proven they deserve my submission. And unless Lumiya gave ranks out and didn't tell me, you and I are equals."  Whether or not he considered himself a Fae was irrelevant. He remembered his childhood, the strange powers he and the rest of the pack appeared to have. Was it just puphood imagination? Or was he really a servant of Wolfbane? 
He had entertained the idea as a way to cope with the trauma of what Nix had made him do...what if he really was something darker than the average wolf? For now, he would play with the idea. 
"Also, do you think a wolf could get their face ripped off and survive? Not all of your kind are pretty and sweet. There are darker things, and other realms." 
and they called it puppy love...
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Fionn came from the foliage, destined to stand up for the fae, as would always be his role here. Subservience. He had been born and raised to enjoy it; to enjoy protecting the girls, standing alongside the ones who did not search for someone to work for them, taking commands whenever. It was the raising voices that drew him to the scene, the shouted bitch- a word that should never be used for any of the women in the court. 

He headed over, arriving just as Memory spoke not all your kind are pretty and sweet. He feared it was Deidra- but it was Orlaith- which still made little difference. This man smelled of Seelie, but his behavior was unacceptable, especially for a man- and one not born among them. Fionn was not often angered easily, but here he was fuming- Orlaith did not appear to be attacking or threatening him. Why did he call her such things? Fionn placed himself between them, facing the stranger with narrowed ruby gaze. What do you think you're calling her? Would you dare to repeat that word? Fionn questioned, tail lashing.
[Image: 1582061981337.png]
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
they're definitely fighting now
Orlaith hit Memory with a 9 out of 10- critical damage

She snorted. He was like the rest of the outsiders, they join a pack and do not learn their customs, nor' who to respect. Orlaith would've let him in peace, maybe gotten along if he not rose against her, and showed an attempt at dominance. Despite being new, he dared to spat foul words and wouldn't lay to be submissive. She felt offended, she was no Queen of the realm, but she was a sovereign! A warrior of the ashes, burning from the fire of the very wild!

"I am their protector against what is, it does not matter, light, or dark, if they harm the realm, or the fairies, I will face them!" She felt fortified in her the decision she was to make, now that Fionn had made an appearence. While he stepped forward, she already became in a stance she was born to, a center of balance to her prepareness, ears tucked alongst her tail as she snarled at the foe. She looked over at Fionn, in the hope for back-up, "Those who go against me, will meet the fangs of this court!"

The fire fairy lunged at Memory! If he did not back down, she was prepared to make him do so. Her aim was toward his neck, perhaps a fatal attack, but what she wished to do was drag him to the ground, and forcibly make him bow. Humilation, was the key of her success, and rough-housing to show who was dominant.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
What? The? Actual? Fuck? 

How the hell did this bitch not only treat him like garbage but now claim he was a threat to the pack? 
Another presence behind him and a Scrappy young male is demanding answers from him as well. 
How the hell did him just trying to say hello turn into him being attacked by two crazy wolves?? 
He sighed and turned to explain himself, unfortunately turning his blind eye to the shewolf, not expecting her to attack him with a snarl he was nearly knocked off his paws, teeth like knives penetrating his neck. Instinctively he stiffened, sliding backwards under the force of her movement. Well...shit. She was fast. He leaped clear into the air, tearing himself free of her jaws- fucking ow- and spun towards her, sinking his teeth into the thick part of her forelegs, shaking his head slightly. He always went for the limbs first. 
"How....the fuck....am I a threat...when you're the one...attacking me?" He snarled, unsure what to do.  "For fuck's sake, lady...all I did was say Hello'!" 
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
rolled damage of 2 lol

No answer came to his dare, but instead Orlaith spoke out, and Fionn glanced over his shoulder to the fireball. There was still no real context to any of this, but he would follow the fairy through hell, was bound to do so like a servant by his own morals, and so when she prepared to attack, Fionn knew he must do the same. She came for his neck, and he freed himself, came for her leg. Memory shouted through the fighting between breaths, but Fionn did not know who to believe here; naturally defaulted to Orlaith. It was then that he leapt in after the initial hesitation, searching to leap at Memory and sink fangs into his haunches, perhaps. The distance was misjudged, and Fionn likely only ended up grazing him with the sharp tips of his fangs as he tumbled forward.
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
roll damage of 3

Of the charcoal and flames, hinted with the snow of winter. Teeth blessed with the stain of rubies, as the blood trickled down her icy chest as she successfully had grabbed and wounded, before he escaped. Orlaith growled, as he flipped over to counter-attack, she had thought to throttle back toward his neck, but miscalculated as he bent low, and grabbed at her foreleg. Instead the fire-fairy most likely had launched a scrap against his face, even ear, as she started a fury of attacks to grab his face. She winced at the pain, but he was now there to be kept.

Fionn in the back, the same attempt as he tried to sink into Memory's haunches, but did not preform a deep wound, looking more of a graze. She only peaked toward the silver fae, as the other started to speak, "Any who enter, goes through Lumiya, but face me before further into our realm. I do not want the court to be tainted by troublesome wolves. That is my duty, as the guard."

"Are you becoming an enemy, or will you bow?" She spoke through the relentless snaps she went onto him, most of warning bites then of actual flesh piercing tears. However the threat was there, and she waited for an answer.
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
As He was engaged with the crazy bitch, the little male behind him tried to get in as well. Feeling teeth scrape against his leg he kicked, not really landing from the akwardness of his position, but hopefully enough to shake the other wolf off of him. 

The crazy shewolf began ranting and nipping at him, demanding he submitted to her. 
With a snarl he whipped upwards, this time her throat seized in his jaws. He squeezed, fangs puncturing dangerously close to vital areas, blood dripping past his tongue. 
He shook her savagely, mouth too full of flesh and fur for words, but the message all the same, clear. He wouldn't submit to her. Not without a good goddamn reason to.  He wouldn't kill her of course, and had no intention of forcing her to submit either, but he was going to make it really fucking clear- 
The only wolf in this pack he would submit to was Lumiya.
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
assumptions to close thread!
last post for me !

Orlaith was quick to get away, she threw him off like a raging bull. There was a bloodthirst in her eyes, wanting to tarnish this foe and drag him out for all to see. It was an easy feat, especially with two against one. Though she didn't come out without an injury, as while her neck was only scratched, her leg had been damaged, she knew it would take a few days to heal. 

"Insolent," the woman hissed through her teeth, circling him. Olives gave a glance to Fionn that she was completely ready to hit for vitals, but the foe backed up. Saying 'it wasn't worth it,' for Lumiya's case. A monologue of words how they would only bow down to the Queen.

"I will never accept you here," she declared. Memory was walking away, but for a moment, the flaming wolf wanted to attack even more-so. She wanted to finish this fight.
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Two on one, eventually, he was nearly brought down- but still the stubborn foe would not submit, and eventually backed away, taking his leave. Fionn licked blood from black lips, silent as he turned to Orlaith obediently, likely following her off to converse somewhere else- far away from this fool.