Northstar Vale If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
for @Clay ! :D

These days tension seesawed up and down constantly: there were the days of fighting what felt like the whole pack... and other more mellow ones, of singing songs to his children and filling caches. Today was easy so far; he was taking a stroll through the vale's cherry blossom grove, quiet and in his own thoughts. Ears were pricked forward and nose occasionally sniffed at the ground for any signs of prey he could hunt, but until then he was content to bask in the quiet, only the chirping birds and rustling leaves accompanying his walk.
185 Posts
Ooc —
The young lad had hidden himself amongst the deep red bark of the trees this day, the once pink leaves, now green, obscuring light from touching his coal colored fur, giving him the blessing of not falling ill to another sun-spell. But whilst he was enjoying his evening in the shade, the soft noise of pattering caught his attention, causing him to look back with a tired gaze.

"Takeshi," he announced, voice soft. "What a surprise to see you here, my emperor."
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
The voice that called him caused the beast to halt, worrisome that he would find himself confronted by someone who hated him. But when he turned, he found the boy whom he liked- the bold fellow who, to Shi's present knowledge, had not disrespected him anytime after their first five minutes of meeting eachother. A soft smile grew on the emperor's face. A surprise, really? To find me in my own land? Takeshi chuckled, making his way towards Clay in a slow gait, to join him at his side for a walk if he wished to continue.
185 Posts
Ooc —
Eyes like emerald pools squinted slightly as the dark boy was regarded by the wispy figure of white. "Of course, my emperor," he retorted back, rising to his paws and brushing himself off. "Surely a man such as yourself is busy with your family..."

Looking at his back, Clay checked to make sure he was presentable before pattering alongside Takeshi, his head always being kept lower despite being the same height at the noble. A small sacrifice to be made is what he kept telling himself; Keep the emperor close. "But it seems you have been blessed with free time this evening." Clay chattered along.
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
The beginning of the sentence had the emperor quirk a brow- was he implying that Takeshi was spending too much time away from his children? The man relaxed, however, as Clay finished his sentence rather tamely. The emperor appreciated his lowered head, his cleaned appearance- and had to remind himself that this was a male. 

Yes, they keep me busy, but Reiko even moreso. She is always stuffed in that den, He chuckled, though could not help the pinch of salt that tainted his words. He wished she was not so busy. He wanted his way with her, was getting restless, and that... wasn't good. Though he did not want to see himself harming another as he had Yama, it was his nature to be an asshole who would stop at nothing with his advances. In his mind, a lack of sex with his wife was dangerous for the whole female community. Of course, if he wasn't the rat he was, perhaps he could control his urges better. 

He turned his gaze to the boy, shooing away thoughts of Reiko. And you, Clay? How have you been keeping yourself busy? He rumbled with a gentle grin.
185 Posts
Ooc —
"As is the nature of a mother— a shame I suppose," the boy retorted in a small tone whilst below the emperor. His emerald eyes stealing small side-eye glances to the man afterward, curious as to how he would take such a bold statement.

Clay regarded the male as a man who was slightly misogynistic in his thinking, he was sure of this as he often heard the whispers and murmurs within the vale, of the gossip traded between hushed voices in the shade. Talks of murder, of selfishness, of perhaps more... And with the snare that accompanied his recent statement, Clay couldn't help but shake the feeling that it might be true.

And if he could feed that...

"Not well, My Emperor. It seems I have grown restless these passing days. My love has yet to visit me, and I feel myself beginning to waver—but i'm sure youre not one to hear of a yearlings love woes?" he questioned, voice feigning to match the other.
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
A shame indeed. The emperor agreed lowly. Takeshi enjoyed men like Clay- who would simply nod along to his selfish statements, rather than try hard to be honorable like Yuudai. At least, if the boy was lying about his beliefs, it went entirely unnoticed by the pale beast. He was a good liar, but it did not mean he was good at picking up on others' lies. 

When Clay said he was unwell due to young love's troubles, a look of sympathy struck Takeshi's face, brows tilting upward sadly. He knew what it was like being in unrequited love (or something he perceived as love, but could never truly be such a thing-) and so he prayed there was some important reason that Clay's... boyfriend, hadn't come to visit. That part was still a tad strange to Shi, but despite all his other horribleness, it wasn't something he was prejudiced against, just a feeling he couldn't understand. However, lack of a visit could never be good. Either he did not want to visit- or there was something preventing him from doing so. 

Still, Clay was one of the only ones who didn't outwardly appear to hate the emperor- and so, he encouraged I don't mind hearing about your troubles, if you need to talk, Clay. Tell me about it?
185 Posts
Ooc —
The emperor appeared sympathetic with that woeful look painted across his face, and for a second Clay almost believed that perhaps he was being genuine.

Almost.

He knew the game he was playing with the man, and it didn't go unnoticed that perhaps the man was doing the same. Both of them tip-toeing the line of playing each other, dragging them around in circles. Regardless, Clay bowed his head to the man in thanks for the platter of empathy. "There is not much to say, my emperor." He shrugged, rolling his slim shoulders upwards with another well placed paw-step, his slim frame stretching as his doe like eyes fluttered downwards in an attempt to seem like a distressed dame to the male.

"Loneliness is an ugly feeling. Especially when it goes in-paw with the missing warmth of a body." A sigh escaped the prince's jaws with the statement— the bait. He would take another step closer then while they walked side by side, slowly moving to brush against the white beast's side.

Would the game finally end?
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
There is not much to say, my emperor.

Oh? Moments before he'd seemed distressed, and now... goddamn, he was fluttering his pretty lashes. Pretty round eyes in a dark face- and Takeshi physically shook out his coat as if reminding himself once more that this was a man. It seemed he was losing his personal standards all the time, though... in just weeks from this day he'd be after his own daughter. And really, going after a man was leagues above that, even to Takeshi who had never thought he might lust after a male. 

And then he was talking about the missing warmth of a body, and brushed gently against Takeshi. The emperor's nerves were on edge, and suddenly he felt unfamiliar with his own feelings. I'm-I'm sure you'll find someone to replace him then, maybe. Takeshi breathed awkwardly, gaze flitting away. All the while, cursing the odd thoughts that made him think he could be that someone.
185 Posts
Ooc —
Snared.

Clay watched at the normally composed man suddenly seemed a little flighty with his turned head and stammering words. It was cute—kinda, to watch such a powerful wolf be reduced to something so quickly just by his little efforts. It made Clay feel powerful, and he ultimately decided that he rather liked that feeling. The fire under his pelt, the airiness under his nimble paws.

"I hope so too, Emperor," He nearly cooed, voice now hushed, soft as he can make it without the grating sound of awkward teenage voice cracks. "Say, why must you look away from me? Am I that ugly, my lord?" He questioned, turning his head to follow the males gaze, his body moving closer as he brought his nose up inches away from the man's chin. It was a normal display—that of a submissive underling asking for forgiveness.  
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
He wished the same, his voice low and gentle. Takeshi released a sigh as the boy questioned the direction of his gaze. As Clay pulled close (in a gesture that Shi had to remind himself, was normal now that he was in charge,) the emperor steadied his gaze, making eye contact with Clay's own. Though he felt tense and wished to look away again, he maintained himself for now as he could, humming, No- no, Clay, you're... not ugly. He admitted, pulling his chin away awkwardly to shake his head. My apologies, my thoughts were drifting- I didn't mean to offend you. And there his voice steadied more confidently, as he tried to set himself back on the "right" track.
185 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual innuendos. Clay being a whore

Clay's ears fell flat as the man pulled back, the warmth radiating just at the tip of their furs broken, leaving the prince feeling cold outside just as much as his inside. He sighed in unison with Takeshi, his gaze lifting upward and clashing with the other. Emerald—blue.

For a second he felt himself misplaced. Was he really doing this? Seducing his superior without so much as a thought of Valour till now? He almost felt ashamed, face hot and jaws parted. But then the Easthollian reminded himself that Valour had abandoned him. Left him. Refused to come along and live with him as he begged and sobbed in the meadow.

His heart seized, broken and shattered at the realization that perhaps Valour never loved him, pieces clattering to the floor as his brows turned upwards in pain. Forgotten. Never loved. Alone.

His only chance was Takeshi.

"Do not apologize, my emperor. It is.. below you." He breathed, stepping closer once more towards the man, more confident—or perhaps lost. "Is there anything I can do to help you? To..." he paused. "Take your mind off such drifting thoughts?" Another step, closer, lower. Clay dragged himself to the ground then, belly brushing the grass as he gazed up with such a daring expression.
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
warning to readers: more mature content continuing! but nothing explicit :> 

The boy's ears flattened as he sighed, before speaking once more. Asking Takeshi not to apologize. The emperor, narcissist that he was, loved when people spoke to him in such a way- flattered him however they may, no matter how fake it was. The dark boy stepped closer once more, and this time Takeshi did not pull away- feeling there really was some sort of heat here- it couldn't just be his imagination, right? At Clay's next words, he knew it definitely wasn't. There was too much tension in this moment. 

Just as Clay thought of Valour, Takeshi considered his wife for a moment. She was beautiful, she was a woman, she- hated him. And was too busy with the kids to shower him with love. At present, Clay was doing Reiko's job as a spouse better than she ever had. Was it really that bad to try with a man, then? 

Takeshi looked back down to the boy so close to him, pressed almost to the ground. I can think of a way you could help me. Shi murmured vaguely, stepping around and behind Clay- though making no moves yet. Ironically, this time around Takeshi would wait for the boy's consent before doing anything.
185 Posts
Ooc —
There was no denying the boy's intentions and how Takeshi perceived it by the soft murmur that left his throat from above. Clay nearly thanked the gods for that, for this small piece of pleasure he was granted. For this gift he so deeply saught. "Yes, emperor,"

Twitching his ear to the sound of the white male's paw steps, the prince raised upward, his head turning back to look at the man, to spare him a glance once more just to make sure this wasn't a dream. That Takeshi was playing as sick of a game as he was, that the emperor wouldn't slit his throat and leave him to die within his most vulnerable moment.

"Don't add to the scars," was all he murmured next whilst bending down, bowing his front half towards the dirt where he hid his face in shame and excitement. His cheek fur curling upwards and splaying across like a fan. Clay had told himself a million times that those ugly marks didn't define him, that they weren't sealing his fate and retelling a story bound to repeat itself.

But now he wasn't so sure. Was the only difference that he had a choice this time?
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Yes, emperor.

And then he was looking back at Takeshi with those doe eyes, and the emperor wondered how things had shifted so quickly in a matter of minutes between them. It really was like some dream. 

Once Clay bent down, Takeshi took it as permission, and moved forward.

Once they were finished, the emperor pulled away, falling to the ground beside Clay, breath somewhat heavy as he tried to process what had just happened- and why he had enjoyed it so much, even with a male. No words came from him yet, just the sound of his breath- though he locked eyes with the boy if possible, heat still lingering in his gaze.
185 Posts
Ooc —
When all is said and done the prince lays there, still cept for the fluttering of his sides with every ragged breath as he tries to pull himself back down from the high. He is quick to turn away from the man—the emperor at the quick connection of their gazes once again. And as he moves he lets out a wince and a slight whine before settling up, sitting and hanging his head.

'What happened had happened' he tells himself, still unsure of it was a good choice, a correct choice. The pain and scorn he held for Valour was no longer there, extinguished by Takeshi for the time being. And now—now he just feels numb.

"How does it feel to sleep with a commoner, my emperor?" he whispers.
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
wrapping cuz i got a lot on my plate rn, pm if you need it reopened <3

Clay turns away from him as soon as their gaze met, and Takeshi in that moment realized the awkwardness he felt too. Navy eyes drifted away, having enjoyed theit experience and yet not fond of the questions of self that came with it. Though he is turned away, an ear flicks to the boy's words. 

You were amazing. The emperor murmurs under his breath, before unsteadily gathering his paws beneath him. Though it was meant with no offense to Clay, the man could not linger here anymore in the aftermath of his actions. There were too many unanswered questions. 

Without another word, the man exited awkwardly, leaving behind the handsome commoner like a discarded toy.