fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
Private 
spree thread
 @Lumiya
hehe

The sun was high in the sky and all the little fairy could do was stretch on a rather large flat rock she had found just a few days ago. She had a few herbs spred around her in a rather large circle so that she could dry them out and story them without them shriveling or rotting within her den, the smell was intoxicating and had her dozing softly. She had thought of the little girl she had brought home, wondering how she was going to treat them many problems. Her mind wandering as a few butterflies fluttered a found her resting place, she thought of them as little pixies that would give good fortune to those they land on. She did her best to not move, her own wings vibrating as one landed on her paw. So she simply stared at the pale creature that walked along the fine hairs on her leg.
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The fae had found the day to be the most perfect one in a while; with the sun, unblocked by clouds, high in the sky and a cooler breeze weaving its way 'round their willow trees. It was hot enough to enjoy a dip in the lake near the cave of wonders, yet cold enough to not overheat without doing so. The girl, however, was doing it regardless; she swam from side to side, trying to train her muscles into becoming stronger. Her squabble with the pale woman that had captured the poor Valium was enough proof to her that, even with her air nomad-like tendencies, violence for the greater good could not be escaped.

After half an hour or so, Lumi got tired and decided to take a break. She'd be soar the day after for sure, but she felt more alive than ever right that moment. She shook out her wet fur, deciding she'd dry herself off in the sun somewhere. So, she started padding, unknowingly towards where Deidra was located. Once the queen spotted the other little faerie, she smiled. It was almost wrong to distract her from the peace she'd found, no?
fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
Another little pixie landed on her, this one on her ear and she resisted the urge to flick it to rid the irritation that its little legs game off. One more on her nose and she could only smile softly in hopes this movement would not make the little butterflies fly away from her. They were simply two monarchs and a little painted lady but in her mind they were surely the pixies of good luck and fortune, just landing on her made her day seem brighter. The world more dazzling but there was 'nother that could benefit from her spot and she could tell it was her queen by her aura. With a slightly sad smile that turned brilliant when she moved her head, the two monarchs took flight but only hovering a short distance away. 

"my queen, care to join means these pixies fora nice sunbath?" She gestured with her nose slowly to not frighten off the remaining butterfly.
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Butterflies surrounded the other, fluttering as far as where Lumi stood a ways away. One twirled around her head, then returned  to the kaleidoscope that had formed. Now, that was the prettiest word to call a group of butterflies ever. Do away with swarm and flutter; kaleidoscope was where it was at. She followed the wonders, unraveling herself in slow motion, and she was spotted in doing so. She twitched an ear and curtsied in greeting.

That sounds lovely - though I'm afraid I'll scare them away. I'm all wet, you see, so I need to be careful not to get them wet too. She'd noticed that, whenever a butterflies' wings were wet, they could not fly anymore. Surely this wasn't good... But Lumi was exaggerating how bad it was, unknowingly, for when monarchs got wet they could simply dry themselves off in the sun in the same manner that Lumi herself wanted to dry off.
fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
She watched as another painted lady came, twirling before her queen as if to recognize her as their leader as well. She held in a girlish laugh to not scare them away as she watched the wayward pixie to come an invite her to them, a clear invitation that it seemed that the healer could see but not their lady. She explained her situation, wet in the way that could harm a wood fairy but not wet enough to cause any damage that could not be dried off with a little bit of sunlight.

"It is rude to reject a clear invitation from a kaleidoscope of fairies" She teased before nodding softly, "You could shake again and that should be enough, you can't stay wet forever." A gentle cooing come to her honeyed voice, her eyes returning to the little one on her wrist.
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The queen was humble in her ways of accepting gifts, invitations - it made her job all the more difficult should another leader invite her to their lands like Reiko had done. Still, with the right guidance and encouragement, she'd stand down eventually. Politeness paired with humbleness was a blessing and a curse in one.

She thought for a moment, then nodded. She stepped back a little ways, shaking her silver and coal coat for a last time before padding carefully towards the flattened rock atop which Deidra was perched. She watched the butterflies for a moment, joining them on the rock soon after and stretching out her damp limbs. The sun felt great on her wet coat - the perfect combination of hot and cold. No wonder these pixies are out on such a lovely day - I would do the same, given I could fly.
fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
She was not trying to bully her queen into her little territory, not wanting to pressure her to accept an invitation that might not be wanted. She would be ashamed if this was the case, she was simply keeping the mood light and airy like the butterflies. Her eyes were on the little painted lady on her paw so she only heard the slight dumping of a mist filled coat, she felt her come to the rock and entered her circle of herbal remedies. This was probably the cause of the gathering of pixies but she did not care, she loved their company. 

"They indeed have good taste." She replied in a dream-like state, "oh how wondrous it would be to have wings of life rather than the ones of make believe" she commented, thinking of the gentle purple of her queen's. Ah, if only they were actually real and not her imaginings
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She sniffed the air, and instead of smelling wet dog, she scented herbs. She looked over to see Deidra was drying some in the sun. It was probably nothing impressive in the medical field, but it absolutely flabbergasted the Queen who Knew Nothing. Plants were so useful, and wolves who knew how to use them even more so! She'd hate to regurgitate all the compliments she'd already given the other faerie though, and kept herself quiet because of it.

I'm so jealous of Loinnir, you've got no idea. She hummed. I'm sure I was a bird of some kind in a past life.
fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
Her eyes moved from the little fairies to watch her Queen as she looked over her herbs, her eyes widdening in surprise. The sparkling Faerie smiled softly at her, her nose pushing a drying stalk of lavender closer. She knew that Lumiya liked its scent and found that maybe the girl needed help relaxing a bit more.

When their topic went back to wings she nodded, jealousy was not a pretty emotion but she had to admit that she wished for real wings rather than the ones she saw in her mind's eye. "I can say, I have envied him as well"
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She looked at the lavender much like a cat looked at a moving light, pupils widening slightly in a comedic fashion. She was rather crazy about lavender, it was her personal perfume, though she knew she wasn't the only one. She nuzzled the stalk with an appreciative hum.

You fairing well here? She asked casually, not one to make small-talk easily.