Northstar Vale If you can't read from the same page
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Mature 
for @Hotaru gonna assume her eyes arent completely transitioned and more like vaguely shifting since it's a few weeks process :^)
also marking mature for: TW, sexual thoughts, pedophilia thoughts, incestual thoughts, um yeah this dude sucks
prefer only hotaru joins, nothing huge is gonna happen so she wont really need "saving" etc 

Takeshi was restless as hell lately. Reiko was busy nursing children, and other times playing with them or singing which was cute, but Takeshi was the type of man who wished to be pleased whenever he wanted. So after a dry spell of not boinking his wife in a while, he was horngry. Was this what being married was like? Never feeling the touch of a woman ever again? Hell no. If she wasn't providing, he'd find someone else willing to help. 

Today he lie just outside the den, at a position where he could stretch his neck and peer in to check on the kids inside. Blue gaze shuffled over them and settled on Hotaru. Damn. She was growing up faster than he expected; somehow she already seemed a young woman in spite of her size and intelligence. Was he just exaggerating her? But how had she grown into this beautiful little mini-Reiko? For the first time now, the dark thoughts that had laid beneath the black tar surface of his sickly heart broke out. He imagined how small she would be beneath him- how Reiko had tried to fight back, how Hotaru knew nothing of fighting. How easy it would be to get her to give into his will- because she was a child, who had never been taught that her father could not touch her in such ways. 

He sucked in a sharp breath, surprised at his own intrusive thoughts. This was not what a father was supposed to be like- and she was a child. Takeshi forced his gaze away from her.
The young Princess had laid in wait within the den. As the days passed she found herself growing to hate the space more and more. It was cramped compared to the outside and there were so many things she had yet to see, and despite her growing freedom, Hotaru still knew better than to run off too often or too far. Hotaru's gaze drifted from her mother and siblings only to spot another set of eyes on her.

For a moment, the pale girl froze in place only to thaw at the realization that it was her father. For some reason, he almost never came in, she wasn't sure if that was normal, but maybe he was just busy. Hotaru was learning more, but she still had no concept of how much effort goes into a pack or just how important one was. Glancing back to the rest of her family, she confirmed that they seem occupied with each other and made her way to her paws to slip out. Daddy!

Little paws pressed into his side to gain his attention, completely unaware that she already had it. Can I outside too? The question was finished with a tilt of her head. Since he was already outside she figured it wouldn't be a problem if she wanted to be. Maybe he'd even let her explore a bit!
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
And then she came tumbling out excitedly. Okay. Yes. Right. She was a little girl. Just a little girl. Takeshi forced that thought to consume his brain, trying to make himself see the wrongness of his heart. She could barely speak, for God's sake- he smiled down at her gently as she sputtered some slightly broken english. Hotaru, of course you can come outside, darling. He cooed, laughing at the feeling of her little paws against his side. What have you learned so far about the outdoors? Has mama taught you anything? He questioned with a little cant of his head.
She was given the approval she sought as she tried climbing onto the male's back. Reaching the top she slipped draping herself over the curve of his spine with a short Oof— he inquired about her lessons to which she could only nod. Yeah! Mama teach me lots like sky 'n trees. I like flower though. The girl would gesture to each as she named them before letting her legs swing freely. Oh— but I know on my own sun goes night night with me!
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
100! :o

She climbed him like a mountain, finding her way atop the spine. He laughed gently, pushing his mind to focus on the present. Sky, trees, flowers. The setting sun. He was glad his little girl would be a lover of nature, just like her mother- and it was suitable, he thought, for daughters especially. Yes, the bright sun meets the edge of the earth each night- and do you know, who replaces him while he is gone? He questioned, grinning at her.
:0!!! short sorry aaa

The girl hummed in thought before giving a shake of her head. No I sleep. Truthfully she probably had seen the moon, but Hotaru usually stuck to her mother's side at night and had always been quick to fall asleep. Is nice too? She liked the sun, it was warm and on more than one occasion she had rolled in the tall grass enjoying the warmth.
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
The girl said she slept, and he chuckled, Good girl. You need sleep to grow big and tall like Mama. She wondered whether it was nice- and he assumed she meant the sun's nighttime replacement, thus he nodded. Indeed. It's a grand silver circle called the moon- and with it emerges the stars. They are the little flashes of light across the dark sky, if you've ever looked at it while you were falling asleep. Takeshi was no naturalist, and if Hotaru wanted further knowledge he might flounder- but he'd try to offer what he could, and distract himself all the while.
The moon? She hadn't heard of it before and couldn't help but raise her head to squint into the harsh light of day. Of course, she didn't see the moon, though little did she know there would be days that part of its light would break through the day. However, she was more interested in the latter her father mentioned. Stars a bug?Briefly her mother had mentioned the fireflies that filled the vale near dusk. She said they were a light in the dark and also what her name originated from. Hotaru had only seen them a few times, but they definitely matched the description of little flashes of light. Mama show me starflies! She says they me—
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
No, not a bug, He chuckled lowly, Silly girl. It's a bright light, just like the sun. Again- he wasn't the naturalist- so there wasn't much he could say about them. At her last comment, he grinned. That's... cute. Your mother always has the right words. Whenever she wasn't being a bitch. He smirked to himself. 
wrap w ur post plzplz sorry i forgot these ancient threads but hopefully this helps w ur trade :cartwheels:
Rip takeshi waiting forever thanks for the thread!

Again Hotaru nodded eagerly Mhmm! I wanna see stars and moon! Truth be told, she had already seen them the nights she woke up before morning, though the connection hadn't really clicked quite yet. For now the concept was enchanting, like something not of this world, or at least her small pup world. Shuffling off her father's back and onto her own paws she stepped eagerly in place, I'm gonna show you starfly! Wait here!

Before he had the chance to deny her efforts, Hotaru would head towards the forest edges where she had seen the bugs before. She wouldn't find them with the sun out of course, but the little girl didn't know that quite yet. So she would spend her time looking before ultimately giving up as she was easily distracted by other things.