Moonspear i dont think you know me
All Welcome  July 28, 2020, 02:27 PM
Desdemona
Moonspear
Iota

The day had settled, hot and blazing, shinning brightly onto her dark fur. She had a humorous thought of perhaps she should've stayed during the night until winter came, as the Desdemona nearly forgotten how unbearable it can be during the warmer seasons. Especially those who carried darker pelts, which was majority of the Ostrega's as well.

The guard laid in a shade, down onto her paws with closed eyes. A minor rest, she thought to take.
July 30, 2020, 01:26 PM
Hydra
Moonspear
Alpha*
The sun could make things unbearably hot, and it was why Hydra was most active at night. She was eager for falls return, and winter with it. Though the hunting might be harder then, the days and nights were far more tolerable. As it was, she primarily was active throughout the night. With children though, she had to adjust to their schedules to be sure there was always some eye on them. She knew now that there was, and stole away for a quick nap before a patrol herself. 

There was a mound up ahead, and Hydra approached slowly with her head low to the ground. Sniffing, she deduced it was her subordinate, but Hydra had no intent or design to rouse her. Instead, Hydra pawed at the earth and circled thrice before she lay for a moment. Too warm for this position, the matriarch shifted to stretch out on her side. One ear pressed flush against the earth and the other twitching to regard the sounds of their surroundings, Hydra yawned and closed her eyes for an afternoon siesta.

I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
August 01, 2020, 10:02 AM
Desdemona
Moonspear
Iota

Desdemona rose her head, eyes meeting the body of the Queen, who stretched nearby. Her own pelt while dark, was still lighter to the inky blackness Hydra had, and wondered how she truly faired in this weather. Especially so when there almost seemed to be no escape, even with shade the humidity haunted them.

"Hydra," she called out, a crackling feeling of discomfort as she addressed the Alpha by a casual name, "would you like to join me in the shade?" The spider-like guard moved over to show there was space for more.