Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Private 
For @Tundra.

The sun was setting, though he only had been roaming for an hour or so. The fiery wolf knew right now as his pup settled for the night, curled at his mothers belly he would have time to go out in search. Be it information, Ying, or food... 

Aiolos knew he couldnt afford to be out long, so chose a pleasant place, known for its beauty and abundance of food. Breathing in deeply as his eyes cast to the setting sun over the horizon,  he took note of the lack of claimed scent here. Their had been a pair of half-breed females which had wished to claim this land of their own. Had they moved on? A benefit for the neighboring packs knowing that a pack was no longer trying to form here. 

Aiolos freely strode the beach side now without care.
moonglow daddy
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
gosh i'm so sorry idk how this tag got past me!

it felt good to stretch her legs, to roam free with the jostling breeze as the quotidian progression of the sun sinking into the awaiting, insatiable jaws of the thrashing sea lapping greedily at bleeding rays took over the skies. she could wander from the moors and watch the feat from the beach every single day without it growing mundane in nature, the eye watering beauty of such a feral act still making her heart twist. she would never settle wholly into the nature of being a coastal wolf, the distrust towards this pulsating body of water forever leaving her on edge whilst the barren lands stripped her naked and bare but...she would never even try to deny the beauty or the ecstasy lingering on the salty air. 

however, her peace was soon disturbed by another figure wandering at an amble pace a few lengths away. shady eyes would narrow closely, muscles tightening carefully as she peered against the shadows clutching the man's figure- oh! a sudden shift in light as the sun slipped deeper into that writhing mass set the man aflame and eyes danced joyously at the recognition. what a coincidence considering she'd only just been thinking of him when conversing with the sunkissed beta of rusalka. paws skimming the sands smoothly, her muscles loosened as she slunk through the dying light towards the man she'd met in the mountains. she'd been lost to the darkness then, mind slowly spiraling the entire time until she'd finally broken but that one night under the stars with him had been a serene liberation. so as the painted sky kissed dusty reds and burning flames upon her own washed pelt, the woman released a warm "aiolos!to the energetic breeze as she neared.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
That's perfectly fine! As you can tell, I've gotten behind myself on this one. Lol

The fiery and cream toned wolf's head would shoot up high, stilled, seeking. It wouldnt take long at all to see the woman along the beach - petite, dark eyed and the sunsets bright streaks of light dancing on her snowy white fur. It was a face he had not seen in some time though hoped never to forget. Tundra?! Was that really her out here on the open coast? His pace then started up again, quicker...

They had lived together once, within the comforting and protecting walls of the mountains. There they had a sanctuary, Courtfall and quite beautiful that vale was. It wasnt home, like the sea was, but if he had to pick a place to be other then the sea he imagined it would be there. Hence why he had stayed. But after his kind and mythical Queen perished, so did Courtfall and Aiolos left behind those whom, however little, remained in order to return home to the Sea. 

Aiolos had not ever thought he would see the likes of little Tundra again. Their first time together, they sat under the stars and spoke of constellations, much like when he had met Ruo. They also spoke of Aiolos love for the ocean and Tundra only having visited once before - now look at her! Prancing up to him upon the shifting sands with ease. Little words passed between them, though their time together was calming, happy- often when in the pack they would stroll together silently at nights, minding the borders and looking out past the mountains to the skies. 

Closing in on the distance, his tail waved eagerly behind him, a low, short whine then from him lips. Finally decided to come visit the Sea again, hu? He wanted to reach out and touch her, to make sure he was really seeing her again, though when reaching forward and sniffing stopped short. She had always been a serious and reserved woman and had no intention to cross any threshold.
moonglow daddy
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
buoyant grin returns his exclamation, tail sweeping past her haunches energetically as the distance is closed by both of their ebullient steps. he looked well, as if the proximity to the lustrous sea he so marvelled at sparked radiance within him. her lissom figure halts only when they reach other, the swish of her plume continuing as a soft laugh trills forth. "indeed i have" head tilts as she adds with a touch of amusement "in fact it appears that i've gone and made a home for myself here, who would've imagined that'd ever be the case?a slender brow arches at his hastily ceased motion, fervent look softening as she leaned in to nudge him affably before leaning back against creme haunches. 

an inquiring twitch of her nose confirms that he has in fact found himself a pack along the shore and she is quite certainly pleased. it would have been perhaps just too odd if things had worked out so that tundra had found herself living on the sea's doorstep whilst aiolos lingered in the protective clutch of sheltered woods. at least it appeared that one of them had found the home they so craved. inhaling the frisky breeze languidly, eyes of burnt honey under the sun's flaming kiss would fix intensely upon his own fiery look as she noted with an approving nod "so i see you managed to find yourself a home along the sea, i'm glad.and with a serpentine tilt to dark lips she'd purr "they as good as you hoped for?"
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
I sure wouldn't have thought so... Aiolos spoke, his ears perking at Tundra's words and his own skull tilting, but for another manner. Where did she live then, he wondered. As far as he had known, Yuelong was the only coastal pack though it was still not exactly on the mainland beach, just off of it in fact. He supposed he would figure it out soon enough though was distracted by the happy nudge which Tundra offered him and a sheepish smile spread over his mug, tail endlessly waving behind him. 

Better then I could have ever imagined, really. The burnished man honestly admitted with a rolling of his shoulders. His fiery attention cast to the ocean out to their side, the light of day fading. The sun's bright rays would stretch out, desperately trying to hold on but a bit longer. Such streams of pink and golden light which danced on the churning waters and bounced up to swirl over Tundra's snowy white pelt. 

I'm with Yuelong. The pack is just off the coast on and island that way. He spoke as he tossed his nose to the side and back where he had come from. Where have you been settling?
moonglow daddy
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
a softly performed sigh at his agreement, it did in fact appear that tundra's life had a knack for pouncing upon yarns that strung her down the most unexpected of paths. however she would not selfishly declare that this was always a vexatious thing, some good had come from the unforseen for sure but it was...frankly tiresome. the soldier had seen and partook in a lot over the 4 years she'd roamed this earth and she was more than ready for the tedious perils of a mundane life. but she is glad to find effortless joy in the fervent bliss of the man before her, the content he wielded at having found the perfect home somewhat intoxicating and the wraith wasted no time in taking advantage of the available high. "yuelongshe echoed curiously, rolling the unorthodox word over on her tongue as lustrous look swept over the distance he's gestured towards. an island? and she'd found it unsettling to simply reside on the sea's doorstep whilst these wolves had chosen to plant themselves in the thrashing water's very grasp? wide eyes travel back to aiolos, trying and struggling not to oberseve him quite dubiously at this revelation, these damn crazy thrill seekers. 

"rusalkashe informs, head tilting to gesture back at the distant moors "they're settled on the moors back there, thankfully...i thought i was brave living so close to something as potent as the sea and here you guys really put me in my place with your island lark. why live on the shore when you can just settle in the palm of her hand, hm?a nonplussed shake of her head, "well i've never heard of yuelong but i'm not all too familiar with the coast so i suppose that isn't a surprise, but i'm glad you're happy thereclement smile as eyes are tugged to the mettlesome beast of allure to their side, adorned in the sun's finest gown; always scintillating with the most intensity in the moments leading to its temporary demise. and not for the first time, the woman found herself wondering idly about what on earth happened down there in the hours in which the sun sacrificed herself to the sea's insatiable hunger.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
He laughs, taking note of the wide eyed features of the woman before him at mentioning of not only being on the coast, but being out on a spit of land in the waters themselves. It was not her cup of tea, he knew, being far from any coastal wolf. Then again, neither was he, techniqually, despite his preferred terrain. 

Rusalka- Aiolos knew of them. Well, only by word of mouth really and knew the pack to be on not well off terms with Yuelong. Aiolos didnt even mention it. Why bother? Despite what the pack as a whole had formally done to upset the Yuelong Empress, Tundra was Aiolos' friend and had been far longer then Yuelong's formation and the allies and enemies which came along with it. 

Another chuckle and he nods his skull, tossing it to the side as she went on about his lifestyle. I know hu? Pretty wild, and to think, this isn't the first island I've lived on either. He was obvious seasoned to the idea of being guarded off from the mainland. It has its ups and downs, of course as any place. But I can tell you, it makes for very little risk of trespassers. You can see others out on the coast before one would ever think to cross the sandbar. Which meant very little risk of pupnapping, less likely to loose pups who wonder off and of course, no caches being stolen from. 

Though obviously when it came to food, hunting was limited. Birds, small mammals, fish and other sea live waa galore! But if you wanted something out of a herd, like elk of deer, that required mainland travel. Lucky for him and the pack, no member seemed upset with their diet. After all, they had decided to live on an island. And Rusalka? With it being close to the ocean, do you think you'll stay long? Last I'd known, that pack was on a plateau inland.
moonglow daddy