Whitebark Stream Whose brow is laid in thorn,
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
Private 
moved to august 4th
Célnes was a bit pre-occupied and she couldn't find her siblings. @Cenric had wandered beyond to see if he could find Kendrick, however she managed to find the brother instead. @Fréobearn had been busy with her medical findings and learnings of the like, while herself, has been scouting outwards in a curiosity. 

There was two things on her mind; the rain, and Kendrick. The rain never seemed to stop, and as they currently resided near the river, she was wary over a rain-fall. Then there was Kendrick, a large reason for the group to stay within the stream was to recuperate while trying to find them- it was the only goal. Now that he has been located.. Perhaps, it was time to move forward.

The mountains, seemed ideal to avoid the rain.

They hadn't been at the stream for long, but she had a grateful inkling toward them. Escaping the fire, and now the rain was chasing them, was laughable. But the elken woman would do what needed, for the family.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
31 Posts
Ooc — nami
fréobearn didn’t like keeping things from her family, particularly her siblings, but she knew that telling either of them about @Whitney wouldn’t bode well. @Kendrick was still missing (to her knowledge), which left her no other option but to keep the heavy truth to herself. it was something she often discussed with the high elk, if only to soothe her own anxieties.

she spent the early afternoon offering small bounties to their god and any guardians which might linger nearby, then left her makeshift altar to find either of the other déorwine wolves.

célnes, fréo called out, you’re healing nicely. had she gone to see the laypeople’s nurse? fréobearn’s brow wrinkled at the thought, but she decided to keep that worry to herself.
snowforest taiga · closed for threads (0/5)
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"Yes, you've done a good job," she said, already able to tell her sister's fustrations. In truth she hasn't gone to the healers of whitebark, and it didn't really seem they had any. Her wound were healing nicely by themselves, albiet though with Freo's herbs to help so. 

"Have you seen Cenric?" she asked, wondering where her brother was. She vaguely could sense he returned by a lingering smell, but didn't find him. Instead, The sylph found her younger sister, but supposed the new might be better for her. After all, she was closer to him, while Célnes could be counted on being closer to her own brother. Seperate litters, seperate emotions.

"Kendrick has been found."

31 Posts
Ooc — nami
have you seen cenric?i didn’t know i needed to look. where had their brother gone? fréobearn normally wouldn’t worry, but these weren’t there lands, and she didn’t like the idea of him being alone. still, he was old enough to handle himself, she supposed. no, i haven’t seen him, she added with a sigh. 

fréo turned to continue walking but stopped herself to process célnes’s words. what? she asked, her voice breathy and strained, where is he? kendrick wasn’t here with them, so how could she have known that he’d been found? had he been left somewhere, alone in the outside? she couldn’t think about what could very well be true.
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"Friede said she found him." Uttering the name enough was probably a reason why she wasn't so keen to bring the other to Whitebark. While she was technically, part of Déorwine family, they weren't related. There was also an issue with infuatation, with their brother Cenric. A 'fanclub,' one could say.

"We should find Cenric and reunite with Kendrick," then discuss their predictament. The whole reason she wished to settle was to recuperate their health and find steady ground for their brother; but she did not think they'd hear word of him so soon. Not to mention, the fact of this endless rain between them all. She was wary of the river overflooding, and wished to discuss what the triad should do from now on.

She had a thought... Of Kingslend.

Hidden in the back of their mind; as in reality, they do have the taste of noble blood from the Kings. Dearest father, couldn't achieve the title of Prince, and now he never will.

She never had the thought of urging so, until their home had been lost.
31 Posts
Ooc — nami
fréobearn’s jovial expression quickly fell to disgust, her voice becoming flat and emotionless. oh, he replied, of course it’s the whore that’s found my brother. she shook her head and rolled her eyes, but turned away from célnes so that she could not see.

well, i suppose that will do, fréo continued with a sigh. they’d have to go to kendrick eventually, even if that meant crossing paths with friede along the way. anyway, she didn’t have any qualms about leaving this place — especially not in exchange for ken.
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Which whore?

Cenric had just returned to Whitebark not even an hour ago. As soon as he stepped over the border he had sought out his sisters. Once again he’s fashionably late to the conversation.

Is waiting for me before talking about business that difficult? He let out a quick chuckle before taking a seat across from his sisters. His eyes fell upon the eldest.

Do my ears deceive me, or did you mention our brother?
closed for threads
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"I already waited a few days, who knew you would be gone for so long?" She gave her brother a sly smile, in a way speaking how he spent all the time searching, but in the end she was the one to find him. A minor accomplishment within her books against her dearest brother.

"He with Friede. Hopefully they'll still be around, but knowing her.." She need to say no more. It was only a dream if the other gave the message of their arrival- and that he was not alone in these wilds.

31 Posts
Ooc — nami
fréobearn challenged her brother with a subtle smirk, replying, you should arrive on time. ’business’ waits for no one. she then turned her gaze back toward célnes and appraised the woman with a nod. let’s not speak of nightmares, fréo quickly added.

cenric, she asked, what do you think of going to find ken? fréobearn had been vocal about her distrust of the laypeople, and her interest in moving on from this temporary home. she needed only her siblings’ agreement to make her move.
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Touché. He smirked before adding, I’ll try arrive early next time then. That wasn’t a promise of course. Being late was an old habit of his.

Friede hm? How interesting. A third of the group that was seemingly obsessed with him (and who could blame them?). Cenric has to chuckle. It’s nice to know she made it out alive.

He turned to his younger sister. I think we should leave as soon as we can. There was no reason they shouldn’t. The trio were healed, healed enough to go off and search anyways. Plus, the sooner they could leave this pack the better. We’ve got a lead now. We should take advantage of that.
closed for threads
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
close?

"Then we should head out," Célnes concluded from their discussion, "we can always come back with Kendrick to discuss more." She knew her siblings needs to wish to leave the Whitebark, but she found it more of an advantage if they remained until fully forming as a triad again. It was a place with bountiful food, and water to drink with protection- while providing help of course, they had to take advantage of it while they could.

The elken woman knew they would head out eventually, just didn't know they'd fine a lead this early.