Wapun Meadow You're telling me I'm silly, it's no fun in the old days
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
All Welcome 
[Image: db9vx4y-a587f146-b0a7-43d4-ba45-57a7aba6...aoE64yebnc]

Hot, but bearable. Aerasha found a small pond within the meadow, just enough where she can quietly soak when the heat becomes too much for the girl. Often laying by it, and refusing to move, she otherwise started to adjorn herself with decoratives. The meadow as absolutely full of colors, with a variety of flowers blossoming to her view.

A beauty! She rolled and would gently pluck some of them, to place amongst her pelt. However as the Princess was only one, she struggled to place them all over. But she tried!
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
10 Posts
Ooc —
Marilee hadn't been in the area long, but she already had her plans in place—to find a pack. Until that happened, she would keep moving. Staying in one place certainly wouldn't help her. She happened upon a beautiful meadow, filled with different colored flowers. She strolled leisurely through them, taking a few moments to take in the sweet scents. 

Inhaling also brought with it the knowledge that there was water nearby. Marilee could not pass that up. Her tail waved in anticipation of getting her thirst quenched and she picked up her pace to a trot to get there quicker. She assumed she would see a small pond of water, with maybe some insects flying around, and maybe even fish swimming around. 

What she did not expect was a wolf, lying by the water, and placing flowers upon her body. A small smile appeared on her maw, and her tail waved in friendliness as she approached the stranger. Hello, she said brightly. Those flowers are very pretty, she commented.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away

"Hellooooo," Aerasha greeted to the wolf. The meadows were very popular, so she wasn't particulary surprised when another came by. The wilds held such a variety of wolves, which was she loved the most. Meeting so many different persona's was an absolute dream to be for the bored-like Princess.

"Riiiight? Tooo bad, it's only summmerrr." It was hard to find any flowers within winter, much less some during the fall. In that season, despite how gorgeous it was, was when the flowers were starting to wilt. What a shame!
10 Posts
Ooc —
The other female was instantly friendly, and Marilee released whatever little tensions she had when meeting a stranger. She didn't talk normally, Marilee found. Instead, it was almost like she was singing, and Marilee quite enjoyed it. 

She stepped a few paces forward and then sat back on her haunches, pausing in her endevour to drink some water. You're very much right, she concured. They are much too lovely to be seen only a short time of the year, she continued. She looked thoughtful then. But, I wonder if they would be as appriciated if we got to see them all the time, she said, her head tilted a bit.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away

"I wouldn't think sooo," as she loved the summer time flowers, "they're supperrr colorful, but not everywhere, y'knoooow?" Even though they bloomed plenty in the meadows, that didn't mean they bloomed in other areas. She remembered it was harder for the plants to grow in some mountains, or even the colder area's in the north. 

"but that would be a dreaaaaam." It'd definitely be Aerasha's whole world, if they grew forever.
10 Posts
Ooc —
She took the other female's words into consideration. She had a point that these beautiful flowers didn't grow everywhere. You do have a point, she conceeded. Unfortunately, I don't know how to change when they grow, she added, a little humor in her voice. They could wish all they wanted, but the flowers would still not grow year-round. 

My name is Marilee, she offered. What's yours? she asked, curious. Maybe the female could lead her in a direction of a nice pack in the area.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away

"I'mmm, Aerasha.~" The creamy Princess said, rolling over to her back. However she nudged herself closer to the shoreline, feeling a bit warm, and let herself be slightly encaptured by the surface water, "are yoouuuu, new around?" She asked the wolf, figuring they did not smell like another pack, nor' has she recognized the other.

New wolves were the best wolves after all.
10 Posts
Ooc —
Aeresha, she advised. It was a pretty name. The other female was very relaxed, stretching her body towards the shore. When asked if she was new, Marilee nodded. I am. I was looking for a pack to join, a friendly group, she explained. Maybe the other female could point her in the right direction.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away

"A pack?" There was vaguely a few Packs that the girl knew of, one she visited, another she visited, and one she joined! There was another that Aerasha vaguely knew of, as a companion was from there, but she never visited, so wouldn't really know of their location anymore. It seemed like where she assumed they were, was no taken over by another! "Ohhhhh, I know a few.~"

"I knoww the perfffecct Pack," she said, like a cat purring, "they're called Easthollow, verryy friendly," and very dramatic, but refrained from adding. It was a wonder how they were doing, "They are east! Past the Glaadee." Not to mistaken the one right at the valley, but beyond.
10 Posts
Ooc —
Marilee found she rather enjoyed the voice of the other female. While she wasn't a restless wolf to begin with, Aerash's voice was very calming. It made her like the female instantly. Her friendliness and assistance were an added benefit, as well. 

She turned her head east, where the pack she spoke of would be. Past the glade, the other female instructed. Marilee's soft smile turned back to Aerasha. Thank you, she said gladly. I shall head that way, and... maybe run into you later, she added. She would mark the female as a friend, and someone she hoped to see later on. With that in mind, she turned to head towards the pack.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away

"Godspeeeedddd Marileeeee." Aerasha wished the other well in her adventure to Easthollow. Perhaps the two would meet again, and she sure hoped so! The thoughts to return said-group was definitely drifting so, but at the moment she was enjoying her uncaring lifestyle, and luxuries of doing nothing.

"Tell them I said heeeyyyyyy.~" With that, she departed.