Redsand Canyon Watching As The Flames Get Higher
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
@Donovan Azura but welcome to others joining in too!
Time: Mid Afternoon   Weather: Sunny, mild winds  Temperature: 85° F

The White Witch had been given the tour already. It had been a few days since then, actually. 
The titaness had not, however, gotten familiar with any other faces besides Donovan's. Riley even, she likely wouldn't remember his face after stepping in with the Fire Faerie, for she didn't know the male's name. It had been only a day since that incident.

Nyra padded through the canyon, rounding corners and following the trails, even climbing the stone walls, where they allowed.

"Wonder what the Grandmaster is up to..." The titaness mumbled to herself, stopping along one of the higher trails in the stone walls she had ended up climbing to look out over what she could see of the land. It may seem small from the outside, but this place...it was a whole other world from the forests she had known before. 
In truth, she missed the forests. But, here was now her home - she would love the canyons and all they had to offer just as deeply as she did the trees. 

After a few moments, she mumbled again, "I wonder what any of the other Saints are up to, really..." Then started making her way down the rocks. It was definitely not as easy as it was going up, but she hasn't slipped or lost footing so far.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
If it’s alright could I say they’re near Bloodsoaked Beach? If not just hmu and I’ll edit my reply. (╹◡╹)♡

Donovan is basking in the sun and walking along the blood red beach in the southeastern half of their territory. He almost wants to believe this is his favorite hide out. The sand is so vibrant and paired along with the crystal clear, almost turquoise blue of the water, it’s truly such a sight to see. Really when the light bounces off of it in the rig hit way, the water almost seems lavender, especially in the sunset.

So the Grandmaster saunters into the water and swims about, even dipping below the surface and noticing that the beach is deeper than he truly thought it was. Especially the closer one gets to the waterfall. He’s opening his star-like eyes comically wide underwater to see smaller fish swim by, surely drifted down to these parts from the current of the Serpent’s Lair.

After he can’t hold his breath any longer, he emerges from the water and gasps in a much needed lungful of air. Doggy paddling his way back to the beach, he stands in water up to about his elbow. He even dares to close his eyes as his muscles form just stands there soaking in the sun’s rays into his dark, wet coat. He’s big chillin’.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
That's perfectly alright with me! <3 

The titaness got to the ground safely, giving herself a full-body shake before she trotted off. Eventually, she herself ended up at Bloodsoaked Beach, watching quietly as the Grandmaster pulled himself up out of the water and stood there with his eyes closed. 

The White Witch gave a soft clearing of her throat as she fully approached the waters, standing in front of him with a tilt of her head. 

"Having fun?" She asked with a quirk of a smile on her lips
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He doesn’t even hear the approaching form of the white shewolf. He really doesn’t even have a single thought going through his mind at the moment. Just merely existing and enjoying nature. Though as she clears her throat his eyes flutter open and squint at the sun that meets his yellow hues, pupils nothing but small pinpricks of black in a sea of gold.

Having fun? She asks with a cute smile to her face and he can’t help but give one of his own back. “I am actually. Care to join me?” Comes his tentative reply.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He hadn't heard her coming, it seemed. Yet as he smiled back at her and responded I am actually. Care to join me? She couldn't help but smile brighter before trotting into the water, stopping at his side with a wag of her tail. 

Out of nowhere, she mused aloud "Do we have any wolves here that know about toxic plants?" Turning her head just slightly so one of her golden eyes was on him. She was genuinely curious about it, furthering her inquiry with "I don't know much about our enemies, but I would assume if we could shove any deadly plants into a deer or something without it being discovered, we could poison them by presenting it as a gift?" Her smile had turned devilish, vicious even. 
She still knew nothing about Nemisis or what the bitch had done. She was too new to the pack, and hadn't found the remains on any of her ventures so far.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The white wolf joins him in the shallows of the water, offering a sweet smile and a wave of her fluffy tail. He gives a quick lick of his wide, black tinted tongue to her muzzle and smiles down to her. Nudging past her softly, but playfully he goes into the deep water.

Then she speaks of herbs and toxic plants. Stuffing prey animals with it and presenting it as a deadly gift to their enemies. Though he doesn’t know her that well yet, he’s a bit surprised by her suggestions. Even more so than surprised he’s impressed.

The corners of his dark maw tilt up devilishly. “Oh? Yes it just so happens we do, darling.” He hums suggestively and he looks like the devil himself. “Dove and Baptiste are the two with the most knowledge in herbs and such. I’m sure Dove knows enough, but I can guarantee Baptiste is made for that kind of shit.” He chuckles darkly at the memory of Baptiste. Now that he thinks about it, he hasn’t seen him for a while. 

Still he continues. “Though I can guarantee you that they wouldn’t eat anything we gave them. Or any random wolf. Who knows though.” He shrugs.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As Donovan spoke, she beamed at his confirmation that the Saints had herbalists in their ranks. 
But, he may have had a point. Enemies would surely be wary of a random gift from each other. 
Nyra sighed softly and sashayed past him into the deeper water, allowing her pitch white fur to billow out around her as she started swimming. 

After some moments, she pulled herself back up into the semi-shallows, water dripping off her body, making her look like a celestial, divine form on earth as the sunlight cast over her.
She tilted her head up to the light, and did as he had done when she approached - soak up the warmth.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The tall shewolf gives a sigh and glides effortlessly into the deeper waters. Donovan watches her wordlessly as her beautifully white fur flows as she paddles through the water. The sunset staining her fur the color of a strawberry-lemonade drink, tipped with a slice of lemon in the side. He enjoys watching her swim and he does so until she stands in the shallows once more, basking in the sun just as he did earlier.

He stares at her for a moment, simply appreciating her and how she looks. Then he’s stalking towards her dangerously, head level with his back and tail curled tightly in anticipation. Then he pounces. If luck will allow it, he’ll be able to give her a little shove with his massive paws before he’s galavanting off again into the water. A light rumbling of laughter on his tongue as he does so.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra is caught completely off guard by his shove. She yips with surprise and falls into the water completely, plowing up with a gasp as she got on her paws again. 
Her fiery gaze held a playful challenge, as did her stance "You wanna play that game? Then let's play." She purred with a smirk, taking a leap at him with an equally teasing laugh.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He loves the rumbling o rice her voice gets when she challenges him back. She’s bouncing towards him and he spins around in the water to face her. Bounding through the waves, he’s mercilessly splashing water at both of them. If they weren’t completely drenched before, they are now. 

“I do love games.” Is all he hums back teasingly.

They meet in the middle and he’s straining his neck forward to try and nip at her lily white ears. Sadly he’s unable to catch the appendage between his teeth and he knows it’ll leave room for error.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He lunges. He misses. 
Nyra is quick to take the opportunity, attempting to knock him off balance and throw him into the water. However, she fails, and instead sends herself back-first into the shallows with a giant splash, resurfacing with a gasp, then a light-hearted laugh
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The male knows she’s going for him when he misses his target. The opportunity for those pretty white ears to be grasped in between his teeth is gone. Now it’s her turn to come get him. And come get him she does.

Lunging forward, he massive body is barreling towards him through the water, trying her best to shoulder bash him into the water. Yet it seems he’s only quick enough to get the hell out of the way just in the nick of time. Her attack misses and the clumsy she wolf is tumbling it it helps shallows. Emerging with a gasp of breath and a laugh that makes his own smile grow firmer, his ears perk up in interest. He likes the sound. 

He doesn’t have much time to lament, for he catches the opportunity for his own. He crashes into her the force enough to them to wash up in much shallower water, basically washing themselves up on the beach with him on top of her. Her back to the crimson sand and Donovan secured on top of her. Watching as cerulean waters frame her form angelically. 

“Gotcha again.” He chuckles down to her. Wondering what her next move will be.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As he barrels into her and they wash up into the shallower shallows of the water, Nyra visibly pouts as he stands over her. Though the face is meant in a teasing manner, she chuckles, gaze locking with his. 
She suddenly, swiftly, tries to grab his scruff in her maw so she can unbalance him, to try and pin him in turn, but, it seems her attempt was for naught as her back met the crimson sand again after her teeth clicked together at empty air.
She had misjudged the distance between them and grunted sharply in response to her own failure. 
"So unfair." The titaness grumbled, even though it was, in fact, fair.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He shoving her down and she’s snapping at his neck. It seems he’s more successful than she is at the moment. For the white wolf hardly misses her mark. He gazes down to her expectantly, a heat to his gaze as she mock pouts. Or maybe it’s a real pout. Either way, he’s chuckles lowly down to her.

Lowering his head to the she wolf, their breaths intertwine, he gives a long, languid lap of a black tongue to her muzzle. Looking her dead in the eyes as he does so. Casually pulling away, he gives a hum of approval. The noise is deep and throaty.

“It’s my turn to be on top.” He whispers sensually.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As he ran his tongue over her muzzle, she couldn't help but slant her ears back with the wolf equivilant to a small blush. 
Then at his whisper, she tucked her tail between her thighs, letting the silence brew between them for a few minutes before she tried again to flip him over. 

Success! 

The titaness lunged upward, grabbing Donovan just below his lower jaw - the fleshiest part - and with all her might, she forced his weight sideways and took him to the ground, standing triumphantly over him, tail waving high in the air with pride "Gotcha!" She laughed, beaming down at him with a mischievous grin
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Her ears flick back, his smile grows, and all of a sudden she’s flipping him on his back again. Damn her and her size — her strength. Shed be such a fine warrior if he could get her more training. Hell, she seems to be able to handle herself fine already. 

He nods up to her with a small, impressed. “Okay.” Maybe he underestimated her, even though he knows it’s dangerous to do so. “You got me. Now what, dear?” He asks devilishly.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra huffed sharply, stepping back to allow the Grandmaster to get up "Is that the end of our spar this time round?" She flicked her ears, turning her head to gaze into the water. Her body became still like stone. 
She was probably looking for fish.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He huff out a small, quaint laugh at her question. A light but jesting pout in his maw. “I suppose so.” He hums sarcastically. Coming closer to her to bump shoulders. “You desire to hunt?” He asks lowly, eyes gazing into the water in search of fish as well. He would be glad to indulge her.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She waited until he bumped into her - until he was much closer.
Then, the snowy titaness tried to lunge for him - but apparently slipped and fell into the water again. 
With a small gasp and a shake of her pelt, she laughed off her attempt and sighed lightheartedly "Maybe for now we should just relax. I'm all for training, but I'm also thirsty." 
Nyra then bent down and began taking fast laps at the water.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He doesn’t suspect the next move at all. He jumps at her sudden movement and his face is instantly lighting up in a smile again. He furrows his brows and tilts his head teasingly at her. “You tell me to relax but you just tried to have a go at me again.” He comments with a genuine laugh.

“That’s one thing I can agree on.” He hums before parroting her by lapping up the clear water. 

Only taking a few sips he daunting out of the water and flops down beneath a tall bush of miscellaneous shrubbery. Flopping his oddly colored tongue out to pant. “Hell, might take a nap.” He mumbles. His eyes are feeling heavy.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"A nap sounds nice." Nyra agreed with a yawn after following him out of the water and lying down close by in a section of shade. Her own eyelids were quickly getting heavy and she quickly passed out
Health (100/100)