Stone Circle meeting at the cache
130 Posts
Ooc — nami
All Welcome 
lavender buds clung to alsek’s fur, sweetening his scent to something of summer. a bundle of freshly picked stems were between his jaws as he wandered the territory, looking for somewhere to begin a cache — just like the other healers!

the sun had barely risen, but already, rain began to fall. alsek knew that he ought to hurry, so that he could make it back to shelter before the storm grew stronger.
[ hover for translations ]
rising sun valley · closed for threads (0/5)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette loved to smell that Alsek had been at the look out spot for several times now. She was glad that he had liked the spot so much that he returned to it. Since it had been a few days that she had seen him, the girl decided to check what he was doing. Arlette didn't take too long to find him and see him with lavender stalks in his maw.

Arlette noticed the change in the air as well. "Alsek!," she spoke and then trotted to him. "Are you gathering herbs? I can show you my stash in the forest if you like," she offered to him as rain was coming down.
130 Posts
Ooc — nami
hey, arlette! he dropped the herbs to make a proper greeting, a wide smile sprawled across his face. she offered to lead him into the forest, somewhere presumably beneath a canopy where they couldn’t get wet. oh, yeah, alsek agreed with a nod, that sounds great.

he quickly scooped the herbs into his mouth again, then moved into position to follow arlette’s lead.
[ hover for translations ]
rising sun valley · closed for threads (0/5)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Sorry for the wait!

Arlette dipped her head to the young male. She was glad this wolf would like her company. The female started to walk to the forest, to where she and Kaito kept their herbs. It would be nice if it became a central spot for them. She was trying something by laying them in the sun so they would dry out. She was now going to test if it still had the same effect. Some herbs would die if she buried them she had realized. "Some herbs die when you bury them. So I'm trying other methods to keep the herbs well." She spoke while walking to her stash.