Hoshor Plains beware of the dogs,
32 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
There was only rain. Walking through the field, the rain never seemed to stop coming down onto the white wolf. Their fur soaked, but they only looked forward. The darkness of the clouds and the constant rain provided perfect coverage for any lighter wolves, it almost made some seem like simple ghosts when in a daze.

However she, while wanting to take coverage, Dragoon saw no trees in the field. She could only sigh, while moving forward.
[Image: dcwje5p-dbc91026-77cd-487e-8b50-9bfc6d45...NqJ0qDs8YM]
5 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Chander, too, was stuck in the rain. So odd, considering just a week ago, it had been clear skies all around. Or… had that been a week ago? He wasn’t sure he could remember that far back—Ooo look! A shape in the rain! A very wolf-like shape! Ooo, didn’t they just look spooky?

Chander bounded toward the shape, caking mud to his legs (of course, they always looked muddy). “Hey there!” he called. “Enjoying the free bath, are ya?” Such a pretty thing, this white wolf. He hoped she would be friendly.
32 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Hey," they seemed friendly. Wolves around these wilds were oddly low about their defense, and often came up to her without a thought to be, or simply were lounging in forests, without thought. How odd, Dragoon thought.

"I prefer being dry." she said, matter-of-factly. The mercenary wasn't much for jokes.
5 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
The woman’s straightforward nature was rather off-putting for someone like Chander, who was a child in an adult’s body. I prefer being dry, she said. And that was all. 

He frowned to himself. “Well that’s no fun! How’re you supposed to get all muddy if ya stay dry all the time? ‘Cept… if you’re like me, you look muddy even when you are dry.” He laughed and gestured towards his legs and their strange cream-and-brown pattern, giving him the look of a wolf who had just waded a deep river and gotten its silt stuck to his legs.

He looked up into the sky like an idiot, blinking furiously as rain pelted his eyes. “What’re you gonna do now? There ain’t no shelter for miles, looks like.”
32 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Dragoon only gave a apathetic gaze as they went on. She wasn't really one to deal with the more charming of the wolves, who expelled sunshine. Especially right off the bat, and trying to make due with this horrid weather. It gave her a loss of words, really.

"Continue walking until I find something." Since there was nothing else to do.