Whitefish River It's just another chain reaction
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
All Welcome 
please let @Lokie reply first
@Ira @Hieronymous
@Emrik is welcome too

Their slower pace meant it had taken twice as long to get home. She had been gone too long from the children, but it just couldn't be helped. The injured man needed her help, and she needed to make sure he was taken care of as well. The sun was lower in the sky when they finally reached the borders of Kaistleoki, and she knew sunset wasn't too far off; at least they had made it home before dark. 

She stopped on the borders and looked to the stranger. We're here; go ahead and sit down while I call for my leaders, she told him. Speedy knew he must be in desperate need of a break by now. She gave him a warm smile before lifting her head to call for Ira and Hieronymous. Hopefully, this would go fairly quickly so that she could get her patient situated and then return to her pups.
I like when life feels playful
76 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The trek was a long one for Lokie. Any other time, his energy would have had him here in no time. But his pain made him slow. He pushed through it, knowing that if they stopped to rest, it would just be that much hard to get going again. He didn't have the energy to talk, and thankfully she was all business. Head lowered to the ground, Lokie pushed through the pain with every step. 

By the time she came to a halt, Lokie was ready to drop. He almost feared getting into a sitting position, for his body may not get out of it. His head hung low now and his ears drooped down. He couldn't even muster the words to oppose her idea. So, slowly, he sat back on his haunches. At least he didn't need to lift his head. He would be meeting leaders, after all, so it should be low.
Your soul is infinitely creative. It is alive and expansive in nature.
It is curious and playful, changing with the tides of time.

Debbie Ford
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The sun had started its descent as the call rang out. Ira had been doing her best to settle down the kids so they could start wrapping up their exploration for the day as the request met her ears. She couldn't help but let the small sigh escape her as she nudged the pups towards the den. There was never a dull moment now that the three were on their feet, but truthfully Ira wouldn't change a thing. Once the Count had made sure they were all settled within the den, she would leave to hear the Physician's news instructing each pup to stay with a quick kiss to their heads.

Turning from the den, Ira entered a brisk trot to the borders. It was strange for Speedy to call from the edges of the territory, but perhaps she had found something or someone. Soon it would become clear that it was the latter as two figures came into view, though it was rather obvious from the man's state that something horrible had happened. Speedy, She nodded to her friend before fully turning to the stranger Who's this? What caused your injuries? It was clear that the man was no threat, but the potential for something else lingering made her skin crawl.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
v sorry to hold this up!

Speedy was incredibly worried about the injured man; he seemed barely even able to hold his head up. She would feel better when he was settled and resting, and so she was grateful to see Ira's form approaching after not much time had passed. The healer shifted closer to the stranger to help support him because she was afraid he might fall over at any moment.

As expected, the Count had questions, and Speedy was quick to answer the first one. I found him in the plains while I was looking for Lavender for Malila, she explained. He was wounded and passed out; I treated his wounds the best I could there, but he needs more care. I was hoping he could stay here so I can continue to treat him. She glanced over at the stranger with a worried expression. I don't think he can manage on his own right now, she added as she looked back to Ira. Of course, she would have to figure something else out if Ira didn't want the stranger staying with them. She would understand if her friend thought it was too much of a risk. 

As for the second question, she answered: He said he fell. But she had no more information. She had been more concerned with his injuries than asking for more details about where they came from. She looked to him again, unsure if he would be able to add to what she said.
I like when life feels playful
76 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
When the leader appeared, Lokie did not move. He was already slumped down enough, if he attempted to go any further, he would simply be flush with the ground. He worried he wouldn't be back to get back up if that happened. But, he did keep his eyes on the ground in respect as he tried to pay attention to the conversation. 

His head was beginning to hurt, most likely where he hit it when he fell. No, I didn't fall. I was pushed, he reminded himself. My name... is Lokie, he said slowly, trying to control the pain that went along with moving his muzzle. I was... pushed... off of... Caldera, he went on. He was exhausted and the pain had come back full force now, rendering him unable to continue to speak of what happened, so he went silent as his head drooped a little further down.
Your soul is infinitely creative. It is alive and expansive in nature.
It is curious and playful, changing with the tides of time.

Debbie Ford
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
He had fallen— no pushed? from a height. Did that mean someone wanted him dead or had it been an accident? Either way, he needed treatment that's for sure, he couldn't even keep his head up. Lokie. She tested the name on her lips before glancing at their healer. He may stay, but I must know do you bring danger Lokie? Is there someone or something that wants you dead? While they had the resources to treat this man, Ira wanted to know of any and all dangers that could be a threat to the pack. She had no strong reason to turn him away, at least not when she knew they could help, but this was her one requirement.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads