Redsand Canyon you can't calm the storm
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
All Welcome 
AW (in reference of the BWP but in a different area of the territory)

She'd fled the caverns when static charged the air and the sky filled with the ominous press of a claustrophobic sheet of grey - roiling with rage, blown up by winds that smelt of coming storms. 

Perhaps it would pass and prove nothing serious. 

Her instincts told her to get to high ground regardless, intuition she could not possibly ignore at this stage of her life. 

Her bones screamed in protest as she heaved her way up the sheer cliffs of the canyons, muscle and tendon snapping like taut rubber bands stretched too far. Adrenaline built in her beaten body just as the onslaught brewed overhead, denying her the luxury of stopping to assess her injuries - new and old alike. 

From on high she would watch the waterways swell and roar out of the carved passages of darkened stone - sprawled on her side and soaked by the diluge, unable to seek proper shelter but grateful to be alive. 

Survivor's guilt filled her as she could only watch in mute horror, panting and wounds weeping to pool watered blood beneath her prone form - wondering what would become of Donovan and his people.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."