Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Trade 
Immediate continuation of this thread: Astronaut 
Roll: 11 - highest I can go for now [ooc]
@Kynareth Deagon
[/ooc]

He orders her to get up after he moves off of her, and stiffly, she staggers back onto her paws, taking a breath, swallowing down the pain before she rips forth like an angry, striking viper, grabbing his injured foreleg in her jaws again tightly -before she truly forces herself to drag his foreleg with her as she goes under his equally massive form, ripping him forcefully into either a face plant or a vicious head-over-heel tumble. Either or works. She dances back and away, watching him closely. She would try to take a page out of Renard's book this time from when she had sparred with the grey chesire, see if she can use him against himself with indirect attacks.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Rolled a 10.

The female does something he doesn’t quite expect — though recently, it seems Nyra is frequent with surprises as of late. That means she’s getting better. Good.

He’s doing exactly as she planned. His leg is swept out from underneath him and he’s falling into his face with a loud grunt and a muffled laugh. Rolling himself back to his paws, he’s smirking as he stands to stalk her once more. He takes his turn to strike now. Rearing up on his hind paws, he slaps a massive paw to her muzzle as a distraction and uses it to go in. Teeth finding her neck and giving her a few good shakes before releasing and going in the defense.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
rolled a 7

His punt to her muzzle worls well enough to distract her, and quickly she's definitely given a rough shaking before he jumps away, but - she is following just as fast, not even giving herself, let alone him, time to recover before she's on the Warhound again like lightning to a kite on a stormy day.
Nyra ducks like she's going for a shove, obvious enough that he hopefully lurches upward just a smidge - then winds her way to his jugular just as quickly, just below his lower jaw, where she forces all her might into lunging and forcing him upward, and backward, with his throat in her teeth to knock him off his feet again.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Rolled a 7 too LOL

Donovan is being clothes lined and knocked onto his back. He kicks his hind legs like a struggling hare. His massive paws hitting her chest, stomach, legs enough for him to get up. He’s going on the defensive, widening his stance and ready for her next hit.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I rolled an 11 OMG 

Nyra goes for his injured foreleg a second time the second he's on his paws, doing the exact same thing as she did the first time, but this round - more aggressive and forceful, to really make sure he went head over tail in a tumble, and...possibly into the lake? That'd be hilarious. 

"Do I win?" Nyra smiles triumphantly as she turns back around, panting.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The shewolf repeats her first move and he’s almost send into the nearby lake. Yet thankfully he doesn’t quite make it there. Rather he lies there looking up to her a prideful smile in his maw. 

“You did good. Yes, you definitely win this round.” He hums, standing up stiffly. “I will call you for more training when the time comes then, yes? Congratulations on your victory.”
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She beamed as her Lord confirmed her success, her tail starting to sway happily at the congratulations he awarded her. 

"I'll definitely be on call for more training." Nyra agreed with a firm nod. She just couldn't stop smiling right now. 
With that, she closed the distance between them, and offered him a brief, grateful nuzzle into his neck fur before she was heading off, probably to Paradise Falls.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He hates to say it — only because it sounds soft — but he likes the happiness that he sees play off her features. His own smile meets hers and he nods to her. Then she’s pressing herself into his neck in a quick, thankful gesture. He dips his chin down to give her the same treatment. 

Just as quick as she came, she’s trotting off. “See you then, dear.”