Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Private 

Through the darkness he strode, the heavily pine forest tugging at him by its branches, beckoning the red warrior to stay. He pushed through, the rains this night for the time being but a pitter patter overhead as the drops landed on the many leaves of the many trees. The scent of pine prominent on him, traces of the sea melting in the background. 

Out and into the open fields to the north, the greek man takes a deep breath and sighs. The misted air is pleasant to him despite the waterlogged landscape. Aiolos takes perch on a higher portion of rolling hill at the outskirts of his ally's home. He raises his creamy muzzle, singing out to Ruo in hopes, maybe, she may join him tonight.
moonglow daddy
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
there was a proposal.

it seemed the old home was still thriving well, and so was the evil lurking within it. or, so the thought is.

a mission was given to the siren, see what was happening in the pack, and it was perfect, for one who was barely known at home, not many would suspect her.

her parents were alive, and an excuse to perhaps let them meet their grandchild; huojin. she of course, made sure to ask him so if he wished to come with, or stay with his father.

he chose to come with.

so she sought of her lion, with news to tell. 

it felt heavy.. but, at the same time felt it was needed.

"aiolos."
[Image: dc1mu1x-1d71b3f4-120c-4399-b918-71c0e5bd...uDi0UyVmY4]
english | mandarin
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
And there strode out the woman from the forestry, of light and dark brown tones, like the sands of the beach colored differently where dry and where wet by the sea. She calls to him and her meets her pale attention and dips his creamy muzzle silently to her. A paw lifts, scraping at the earth next to him in offer that she might sit at his side.
moonglow daddy
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
she took her place next to him, but with heavy-heart. a sigh escaped, and was unable to look at the lion. her blue-gazed faced the sky, "i have something to tell you," ominious, but she pressed on, "...i care for you, firstly, i dont know what kind of care it is." was it romance? who knew, who knows.

"but now isn't the time."

"i was given a mission; directed to my homeland."
english | mandarin
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
A sigh, a distance, and she would not even look at him. It was true their relationship had been awkward at best, but this? Though Aiolos would be quick to find out things had become much worse...

She cared for him, which was good. Which was a start. He had only hoped that she still cared for him like she had before they had slept together, before duties (on his part) and distance (on her part) had tugged them from one another. However, Aiolos couldnt help but feel a 'but' coming, and it did. 

A misson? Of what, from who? He could only imagine it was from @Hua who was, after all, leader. But had it something to do with the other family members who had recently come here? Had they said something that would have forced Ruo's paw in returning to her homeland?
moonglow daddy
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
she didn't answer who it was from, but explained what it was, "our family is not. the best of wolves, and hearing some of them are still alive, its a preference to check to see if they are still up to their bad deeds." she doesn't remember her family in particular doing so, but knew the Jangs more distant family, has done so.

"i'm going as a spy, and taking this chance for huojin to see his origins," he was not with them, as she explained it was best for the two to be alone to explain this, "he desired to go with."

"we will be back in a few months time."
english | mandarin
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos couldnt help but feel his body tense, his breath hitch... Sounds dangerous... He grumbles, his jaw tightened. A spy mission, bad wolves, and our son tossed into it? Explain to me exactly why that would be a good idea? Aiolos had not missed the sour glances which their son often stabbed at Ruo though Aiolos never would think Ruo to treat their pup poorly. Tough love, the fiery wolf assumed. But this? Having Huojin come on a spy mission to visit wolves Ruo didnt even like?

Perhaps already their son felt the need to protect his mother, as he was a good boy, or perhaps he was sick of the rains, but Ruo should have been the one to realize this was a foolish mistake. Would Ruo listen, given the fact that Aiolos was, after all, a scout and Huojin's father. Had he no say? He felt as though he had been stabbed in the gut. Back then, he wouldn't have had any say.  And what happens too, if they catch on?
moonglow daddy
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
"i will be staying with my parents on the premise of visiting, and bringing a grandson. he will be safe with them." while she felt neglected as a child, they by no means seemed like bad wolves. she never saw them do anything bad, nor' could believe so. they'd have fun with having grandchildren she presumed, as all their children left the nest.

"no one knows me, aiolos. even my cousins barely recognized me here- itd be hard to know my purpose. if they do, i return." she was going to return regardless, but if the mission fails in anyway, she would immedietly run back home.

"i know its selfish, to take him with. the original plan was just me, but he wanted to come with."

"we'll be back in a few months time, not forever."

"and when i do, i'll give you my answer to what we are."
english | mandarin
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
A nod came, slow but accepting none the less. So she and their son would at least be staying with her parents and it was nice to know Huojin would be meeting his grandparents, especially if they were good wolves out of those who Ruo was sent to spy upon. That and it was true in saying that little would know her well to really bother. After all, Ruo was naturally a quiet, reserved and distant woman.

Maybe, just maybe, everything would be fine and Aiolos was getting worked up over nothing. If anything, he made a mental note that if she didnt return in a few months, along with Jin, Olo would go looking for them himself. 

His ears fell down against his skull at her last sentence and he finds himself nodding again, at a loss for words for it was obvious there was no changing her mind on either account. It was dangerous, of course, especially with a pup just barely three months old tagging along at such a distance. Though what much better was there here at this point? With the storms, the flooding, away from their home, so many 'bad wolves' on the mainland and a handful of their own members missing... 

Just know that I want to go with you, but we both know there is too many reasons why I shouldnt. One mainly being is that if Ruo had every intention of slipping under the radar, bringing Aiolos along would definitely smash that. He was not only a big red wolf, but he was a foreigner aka not wanted. He would stick out like a black wolf in snow. That, and after so many of their packmates being MIA and Ruo and Huojin leaving, Yuelong would need him more then ever to make it through all this. Whatever of Yuelong was left, that was.
moonglow daddy
Lǜrén
a silent siren
279 Posts
Ooc — cyprin
Away
"i know." she was proud of him, but jealous at the same time, and angered. he did deserve so, but still the feelings of being ignored from hua was pent up. she could freely leave, because she was an not a needed member of yuelong, but her lion, was equal to the Empress, and had duties to take. 

"it's fine," she stepped up, and placed her head upon his shoulder, "we'll be back."
english | mandarin
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos turns his neck, his inky black nose touching Ruo's cheek as her own skull presses to his shoulder. For now, he is silent, filled with sadness and frustration and confusion all at once. He still didnt know who sent her on this mission and somehow Aiolos had a feeling she was sending herself on this quest. But who gave her the news on their birth home? Who had stirred it? Then again, he could hardly blame another if they just gave an update on the family and it was Ruo who chose to leave. But it wasnt as though she was leaving her son behind. No, just him...

He lifts up then from the mound they settled on and noses her as he steps back towards the forestry. Coming out here to look at what stars they could see in the break if rain had all been forgotten. He wanted to spend time too with his pup while he could.
moonglow daddy