Redsand Canyon and she painted her heart in hues of unwanted and forgotten
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Trade 
for Caregiver, perhaps @Dove or @Baptiste ? :)

The herbologist knew that whatever herbs had been washed away by the storms would not be fresh long. Their roots would be whetted by the flood but exposed, as soon as the sun reappeared from behind the veil of cloud cover they would begin to dry out. 

Thus it was pertinent to locate and gather them as quickly as possible lest their medicinal properties go to waste - at least to the healer. 

Awenfen hurried back to the hidey-hole she'd claimed and lined with loose sand, withdrawing the cracked, sun-bleached antelope's skull she'd found to store supplies in. As quickly as she could, the wolfdog bound her wounds with cobwebs as best she could - leaving those she could not possibly reach. 

From there she set out at a flinching trot on raw paws towards the edges of the torrent's path, toting the skull by its remaining horn - silver optics sweeping as she searched for anything green or leafy.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
27 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It was growing increasingly more apparent that Donovan had smooth talked him into joining. He wasn't the only medic or at the least not the only one who'd taken a usage to the plants. They'd disappeared much faster than was normal and he was proud of himself for having stored so much away from the sights of the other healers he had yet to meet. Carrying the leaf wrapped bundles in his mouth he was on his way to do exactly that though it wasn't Awenfen he had in mind when they crossed paths. The first thing he did was drop the bundles of herbs unceremoniously from his mouth staring at her with an openly stricken expression before his eyes swept over her noticing the different in hue between her and his dead beloved. The second thing he did was notice her wounds and the tending they'd been given and a more hardened stare lifted to her face "If you need something to clean them up more I have it" he wasn't keen on sharing the herbs he'd put work into hoarding like the dragons of the myths he'd been told of had hoarded treasures. "I stocked up before the drought. Kept them in high places" one of his talents was that despite being stockier in stature and rather unimpressive in size he could scale mountains and climb cliffs as well as a mountain goat if he was careful about it.