Stone Circle one more drink and I'll be gone,
201 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

Long days had turned to longer nights with this weather, but despite the chill that could have set in to her marrow she was warmed by thoughts of a recent visitor. More than that, his bravery. Desdemona had seemed brave, too... and she thought of her mother, her father, West Tyree. The first two had surely not been in one place all of their lives to become brave... and West Tyree, well, he was born that way. 

She knew what she had to do to become her best, but she did not think her family would like it very much. But, she wanted to represent them. And become better for them. Leta was set on doing that, and thought of her aunt. Be brave, she had said. And so she would. Leta set off at a rapid clip to find them, howling for them to meet her halfway. She would never leave without saying goodbye, and hoped for their blessing too.
this is before ursus so yeets

The woodland boy had been moving along the borders when he heard the call. It was from Leta, a request for their family...he found it strange wondering just what she might have to summon all of them, but based on the tones and general location he figured he could guess. Even without his suspicion, West would move quickly to meet his sister to let her confirm her reasoning. As the boy approached he offered a friendly chuff Hey, what's up?
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
201 Posts
Ooc —
West arrived first, to which Leta moved alongside him and offered him a dozen sisterly kisses. She waited a minute, looking over his shoulder to see if mom and dad were coming. They moved a bit slower as of late, so... she was not surprised to see them not there quite yet. Leta was patient, and looked back to West with a small little smile. I feel like I should wait for mom and dad, to share what I wanna share, she expressed... but she could hardly wait.

I want to take a trip. I want to strengthen our relationship with Moonspear, and... and learn for them. To become better. I... I feel like here... I just hide, she admitted in a whisper, for his ears alone. She did not want her parents to blame themselves for that. It was her own fault. and... I do. I know... I know I have mom, and dad, and you... to keep me safe... but I want to help, she breathes, I need to be able to help, too. With Nanuk gone, there were precious little able teachers for her to look to. Her mother was not much of a fighter, after all. And admittedly, her mind on her mother was that of a nurturer. Leta would never, even in practice, turn her teeth against her. It went against the very grain of her. But... I would like all your blessings first. I don't... I will never turn my back on you guys. She did not want to be like Newt, or like Clay. Her intention was not to stay gone, but to help Easthollow in the process.
As he approached his sister, Leta was quick to meet him halfway with her usual greeting of a thousand kisses. West would of course return the gesture with a few of his own before waiting for her to finish. Leta explained how she wanted to wait for their parents but, well...who knew when they would get there. The woodland boy stayed silent as his sister began to ramble lightly about a trip to Moonspear.

A few cogs moved in the back of his mind as he recalled the two that visited recently and the awkward exchange between Osiris and his sister...she wasn't, they weren't also? For a moment he squinted as his sister's words fell on deaf ears, West lost in his own train of thoughts. Luckily he wouldn't miss much as she asked for his blessing. You're asking me to leave? He couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the thought, what was he going to do if she left?

I mean he'd be sad that she left, but it's not like he'd drag her back... I mean, he could he supposed, but that wouldn't really win points given the circumstances. It's not really up to me, Leta. If you wanna go I can't stop you. For a moment he couldn't help but think about when they were kids and how she often kept to herself. She didn't seem happy after she was attacked, Clay was never happy and Newt ran. If it makes you happy I have no complaints.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Somehow I missed this!!!

Valette made her way to the howl of her daughter. She had been busy with one of the caches and it had taken her a moment to cover everything up decently enough that she could leave it alone. The female made her way over to find West already there. She caught the last of the words and then looked to Leta with mild surprise on her face. "You're leaving?," she asked. Her heart tightened because she kind of didn't want her to go. But she knew... She knew that it was something good for Leta to do. She just had to put her own feelings aside.