Bearclaw Valley a chalice of pastel blood
The Crow
100 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Merrick gave the command.
Earp moved to execute it in random with the Bruin-witch.
They flanked the fox, and before it knew what was happening to its poor soul, it was ensnared.

They'd been so quiet. So perfectly timed.
Earp came up upon it's rear, snatching out a leg from under it. Merrick would likely fo for the kill. Or perhaps he'd like to have some fun with the creature.

Perhaps they'd rip it in two in a brutal game of tug of war, with their rope being a screaming catch that begged for mercy.
He looked up then to watch what Merrick decided.
[Image: jmXYq1W.png]
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: murder, gore

not the kill; he had the same blackened thought as earp. the fox writhed in the jaws of the bearwolf; he had seized high upon its shoulder, and now it lay between them, its shrieks terrified and defiant.
single eye blazed with a fervent bloodthirsty flame into the obsidian of earp.
merrick jerked backward with a sudden feral snap.
The Crow
100 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Merrick jerked backwards with a devilish look.
No lustful smile, just grim bloodthirst.
A real murderer.
It was quite alluring.

The scream caused Earps heart to flutter.
And then he too pulled back on his chosen limb. Yanking and playing tug of war with the screaming toy until
pop
the leg stopped fretting, but it was still very much attached. Earp had pulled it from the socket.
He released the nail briefly to snatch up the other leg to continue their game.
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
shall we fade? i love him

the cloud of grey fur, dislocated, bloodied, torn now by the jaws of earp and merrick. nostrils flaring at the scent, his own ribald cackles guttering in the darkened column of his throat,
holding the dying animal firmly as earp sought another breaking, another bevy of screams.
The Crow
100 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Yeah sure, I'll miss him
Another pop.
More screams.
Oh this was too good.
It made his spine tingle and his heart surge with the thrill.

Merrick seemed to be enjoying the events too with vigorous growls and affirmative tugs.
The two played their game for a while longer. Until the fox screamed no longer, so Merrick slaughtered it.
Earp didn't see any point in sticking around any longer, and theft the man to dissect his prize as he deemed fit.