Neverwinter Forest tranquility
101 Posts
Ooc — suledin
Private 
slight change of plans! & also slight pp

Today your father and I will give you all your first hunting lesson, She tells her children, who she'd gone to great lengths to gather into one spot while assuaging any complaints they may have of hunger or boredom. She needs their full attention today. When he arrives, we'll begin the first part of the lesson: tracking. Do any of you know what this might entail? Her gaze flits past @Nuala's shoulder briefly, watching for @Mal's arrival. He should be here any moment, yet the slight delay allows unsettling thoughts to slip past her defenses. Worries about @Sullivan's trusting nature and his only sister's fiery one, the slight differences between @Finín and his siblings, Ciarán's restlessness — but her children are perfect, and she uses this thought to banish her worries. Healthy and whole and perfect. The tiny differences, the flaws, those are of no concern to her. Life is good.
23 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Ciaran was tryin' to figure out what was up today. New adventures, obviously. But he was probably spending more time snooping around what was going on around them than paying 100% attention to what mom was saying. Look, he realized something was up and he was gonna figure it out! 

Or maybe he was just only sort of listening... Chase after stuff! was what he belted out. It might be technically correct that yes, you are followings, it probably wasn't exactly what was wanted. Then again, he definitely shot from the hip more often than not, so maybe just blindly running after something was totally his style to begin with. He totally looked at his siblings expecting them to agree that this was totally the case.
b l a c k b i r d
41 Posts
Ooc — Delaney
Sullivan was uninterested in hunting; exerting too much energy was not his forte. He hated the feeling of being out of breath and often found himself feeling this way when he ran around too much. Sullivan turned to Ciarán, smiling thinly at the answer he provided. He didn't want to run—he just wanted to eat; he dreamed of the fruits that came after their labor. 

Despite his opinions, he remained as cheery as he could muster for Aibreann's sake. After all, she had gone out of the way to plan the day for them, and he had to appreciate her efforts. "We eat!" he pipped up from his mother's side, trying to keep things lively for his own sake.
29 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She sat next to mom, watching her siblings with annoyance. She didn't understand why they were so happy to be doing something that sounded so uninteresting and messy. She didn't know really what tracking was, but if it involved any amount of prolonged concentration, then she was immediately not interested. 

She rolled her eyes at her mother's question. No, but it sounds boring, she answered, glancing up at her mom with dramatic discontent. She would much rather go exploring; she had no interest in this stuff, and her child mind could not understand why she would ever need such a skill.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Haha, I forgot I needed to post on Mal, so quickie to get this rollin' again >_>

He didn't show up too long after, trotting along in his usual way, giving everyone present a nuzzle. Hope you're all ready! It should be a really useful lesson for you all! And we have some tasty food at the end of it. One way or another, at least.

To Aibreann, And I found a couple of backup plans if things aren't cooperating. A couple of tracks that he'd found that he knew existed and should be of varying degrees of ease to track. It'd be way more fun if things weren't found on a parent's cheat sheet in a sense. Adventure and all that!