Sleepy Fox Hollow In Her Heart There's a Hole
43 Posts
Ooc —
Limit Two 

The silver woman had been traveling for what felt like a lifetime now, and hell it might as well have been. The days stretched by like years, quiet, lonely, though there had been some fun sprinkled in. What she was looking for even Eve wasn't quite sure. Life had just grown stale so she started wandering. She followed her entertainment, moving from feud to fight, always knowing just when to escape before things truly got dirty.

Perhaps one day she would find the means to stop, but so far she had no real reason to. Long legs carried her north into the mountains. What she was expecting to find was a view and perhaps a direction, what she wasn't expecting was a colorful hollow filled with flowers and life. Pretty was one way to describe it, just like herself. Fitting that it was here she decided to pause her travels, if only for a moment to rest her legs.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He travels to the vale south of his beautiful canyon of red this day. Wondering when another pack will throw themselves to him as the Saints unfortunate wolf next door. Though as he pads through, the trees, full, lush grass, and the occasional shimmering stream catches his eye. Such a cute little paradise next to the arid drylands of the Redsand canyon. The plush grass beneath his sand roughened paws is almost foreign — it feels nice. 

Yet the scenery isn’t the only beautiful thing he seems to come across this day. He takes a few more steps and he’s passing by the fairly large trunk of elderly oak tree when this stranger wolf comes into his vision. 

Instantly he’s curious. Tilting his head and raising a brow inquisitively he dares to step forward, completely showing his massive form to the smaller wolf. He doesn’t assess upon her fast, rather he strides with an almost lazy, yet confident swagger to his step. A charming smile upon his scarred, but still moderately handsome mug. The bridle stretched over his pelt glistening in the light from the sun. Muscles even shift beneath enticingly, his unnaturally curled tail proud — tall. 

He stops a fair ten or so feet away from the shewolf. “And who might you be, darling?” He hums is a smooth voice.
43 Posts
Ooc —
Evelynn let her eyes close as she took a moment to enjoy the sun's rays, humming lightly under her breath. However, the mild silence would be quickly broken as the sound of footsteps grew near. An ear twitched in acknowledgment before golden eyes flashed in the direction of her visitor.

It was almost as if a bear strode easily towards her, though it was clear from his structure that he was all canine. Completely wolf? No, certainly dog as well, not that it really mattered to Eve. Still, a brow would quirk as she accessed him. A strange pattern filled his pelt, something even she had not seen yet making him a wonder to the woman.

He had the right of mind to stop at a fair distance before addressing her in a purr like manner drawing a tilt of her own head, Wouldn't you like to know? The reply was shot back with ease as a smirk rolled across her features. Her stranger seemed confident, perhaps sly...enough so to draw her attention for now. This should be fun.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth’s easy going smile remains as he chuckles. Her own hues a deep, resonant gold just as his own. Her reply is instant, confident it seems. Yet a smirk contorts her face beautifully and his thick auds perk towards her.

“I’d definitely like to know.” He hums coming a few easy steps closer. “I can go first if you’re shy, peaches.” Comes his rolling voice. “Kynareth.”

One of many names he goes by. He stands before her, head even with his shoulders as he looks down to the smaller. A quirky, yet mischievous glint in his glistening eyes. He’s a shameless flirt and it’s painfully obvious.
43 Posts
Ooc —
Peaches.

Well, that was a new one, but as amusing as the pet name was the rest she had seen before. Evelynn couldn't help but titter at the suggestion that she was shy, but who was he to know any better? His name is given as the other boldly steps closer though she made no movement only allowing her eyes to follow until he stood before her. A matching pair of gold gazed down at her filled with the kind of lust only a man could hold.

Very well, if that's the game he wanted to play...Eve let her grin falter as her own gaze drifted to the side with feigned forlorn Why, I'm no one darling. Though... if you must know,A short silence stretched out as her eyes darted back to his own before the corner of her lip quirked upwards ever so slightly, Evelynn.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The Saint smiles at her admission, deciding to firmly plant his ass on the ground. A quick quirk of a circular brow and a gleam of pearly white teeth in her direction. He’s delighted at the name she gives him, he even chuckles at the I’m no one darling part. In good jest of course. 

Though he tilts his head and leans in closer. “Oh–, Evelynn it is then. A beautiful name for a beautiful, and I’m sure, quite deadly wolf.” He compliments. “Vicious things can come in small packages.” He chuckles. “Tell me Evelynn, what types of skills do you possess? Can you fight? Or do you prefer so talk about int he shadows? They both have their unique set of skills.”
43 Posts
Ooc —
Kynareth sat drawing a slight quirk of her own brow; it appeared that he had no intention of leaving now. In fact, he leaned closer leading to the woman tipping her chin up with a light scoff. I appreciate the flattery, though I'm afraid you're mistaken. I'm not one for brutish tendencies. At least unprompted, but that wasn't important. What wolf wouldn't stand up for themselves after all?

Eve's gaze dipped to her now raised paw as she inspected it with mild interest. Though I suppose in some manner you're correct. I am a wolf of many talents. He had questions, but she had her own fair share brewing and she would be a fool to give away so much of herself for free. With a side glance, the woman found herself tracing the muscles defined along the other's body.

You asked if I am a warrior and based on your build I think it's safe to assume you are one. So tell me Dear, should I be concerned? Her brows raised coyly before continuing, I like to be aware of my surroundings. After all, information was power. Perhaps she hadn't been attacked yet, but she was well within neutral territory, who's to say how things might change once she neared pack lands?
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She mentions that she tends not to dip her foot into brutish tendencies, unlike Donovan of course. But she is a quaint little lady, perhaps she has different skills than being a warrior. Never underestimate. Still, Kynareth smiles lightly when her attention goes aimlessly to her paw. It doesn’t stay for long, for her own coingold hues seem to trace his own form for a second.

She is suspicious of him, her following questions says so. Though he chuckles smoothly and shakes his head. “Not at all, darling. I’m more interested in something else rather than killing you.” Comes his simple, conversational reply. It’s not suggestive in any type of sexual manner, even though he is tempted by the beauty of this shewolf. He’s not interested in anything of that type in this moment.

He is interested in something else. “Though I am interested in knowing where you planning on going now. Perhaps we could make a deal that benefits us both. If you don’t think so, then you go on your way. Simple, no darling?”
43 Posts
Ooc —
Her smile threatened to crawl back as the other chuckled assuming her question was in regards to him. No, he wouldn't harm her, if he wanted to he would have shown another side by now. His words only proved the matter more, that he was interested in something else. Of course, there was always something else and while he might not have meant it suggestively, Evelynn had run into far too many men who did.

For a moment longer, she'd keep her brow raised before it slowly settled back to its resting place. Where she was going? Why don't you tell me where I shouldn't go? Her words rolled like a purr, a dark glint of excitement flashing momentarily in her gaze before she debated his offer. For obvious reasons, she would never agree to a deal blind, And just what exactly do you want?
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He comes teasingly closer, an interested glint in his eyes. “There’s a lot of places you shouldn’t go ‘round here.” He hums much too easily. “Stay clear of Ursus.” He almost laughs. “They love cute little chew toys like you, darling. I mean, why wouldn’t they?” He asks jokingly back, a comical wink and he’s chuckling once more.

Then she speaks of something else that piques his interest. “Now what do I want? I’d love for you to join my pack dearest. We are free, abide by our own laws. We have enemies though.” He adds as if it’s an exciting bit of information. A smile on his maw. “We are violent to outsiders, but not unwilling to strike a deal when it benefits us. I’m sure you’d be a fine addition.” 
43 Posts
Ooc —
Apparently there was much to avoid here, how fun. Perhaps she would do better in these lands than the siren originally expected. After all, easy folk usually found her way of life....mmm troubling to say the least. That wasn't her fault of course though, some wolves just didn't know how to have fun! She filed the name Ursus away into her brain for later. Eve wasn't sure what this supposedly aggressive pack was like, but it had potential for another day.

What came next though...now this was interesting. Evelynn expected a favor of sorts, but no, it was an invite. A brief moment of shock filled her features as her brow raised again only to be followed by a laugh, Darling, everyone has enemies. I'm not too sure I'm the kind of wolf you'd want around though. She had been in more packs than she could count now, though as soon as things grew messy Eve would find herself on the road again.

The woman hummed as she thought over the offer. It wasn't like she had anything better to do right now, at the very least this would give her a quick meal if she chose to be on her way again. I'll humor this, say I do join. What's in it for me that I can't get from someone else? A gracious smirk pulled at her lips. As things stood, she was the one with power in this deal. A free meal and place to rest just wouldn't do, she could handle that on her own.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
So sorry for the late reply! I literally could not think of what to write for this post haha

The sleek shewolf mentions not being the type of wolf he may want around. He laughs at that. There’s plenty of things that most wolves do that Donovan wouldn’t bat an eye to. Perhaps she says that for a reason though. He’d has to see to truly find out. So he tilts his head and watches her expectantly as she speaks once more.

I’ll humor this,

His thick auds flick towards her and she ends her sentence with a smirk of his own. “Oh darling, what a good question.” He hums thoughtfully. “We are free to do as we wish. Any other pack has petty laws set in place. Don’t do this or don’t do that.” His stare hones in on her own eyes. “With us, you do as you please. The only think I ask for is your loyalty.” He sighs. “Besides that why have anything you might want in a pack. Except we have loose morals, something you must be okay with if you do humor me.” Comes the end of speech. Confident in what he’s said, he knows that his pack is one of a kind. Others though, aren’t quite seasoned.
43 Posts
Ooc —
you're good haha I've been there before

Loose morals, she'd be free to do as she pleased. She hummed once more at the words as she tipped her head back in thought. Loyalty did not come cheap, not from her at least, but if anything she can feign it. Perhaps this man would prove to be someone worth trust, but only time would be able to confirm. Evelynn wasn't offered anything grand in return, disappointing, but it seemed she wouldn't be chased if she left or played around. Interesting...

Very well. Show me this pack of yours. Just don't expect me to clean up someone else's messes. I'm not risking my tail for people I don't know yet. It's not as if she had anything to lose, Eve could only gain in this situation. If Kynareth's pack didn't please her she could always learn of others and carry on with her life. Plus...free meal.

could assume he leads her back to the saints here?
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Yeah! Feel free to post once more or archive! I’ll add ya to the pack!

Kynareth’s smile widens as she speaks once more. Her easy admission of not risking herself for people she doesn’t know has his chuckling. “I understand. I do not expect to gain your trust spontaneously. You need a reason to have loyalty to me, no? I would too. If I can’t provide such and you feel unsatisfied. You may leave, free of charge.” Free of charge as long as she doesn’t fuck them over by leaving too. “Now come, I’ll introduce you, dear.” He hums, an excited glint in his yellow orbs as he watches her.
43 Posts
Ooc —
Thankfully, he did not fight her on the matter. He was right, loyalty required reason, it was earned not bought or given. Just the same, it was why the diva had been alone most of her life, that and well, she wasn't always the most behaved wolf. Kynareth agreed to lead her, so the dame would follow, stretching as she rose to her paws before falling silent on their way to the canyon of the Saints. Evelynn would speak if addressed, though she would spend her time observing the paths they traveled over initiating her own chit chat.