"ll go and burn the stars
I'll just go and burn the stars
Let 'em burn, let 'em burn, let 'em burn
I'll go and burn the stars
I'll just go and burn the stars
I'll go and, I'll go and, I'll go and-

Burn the stars!

Burn the stars!"

It was one of those days, especially since the endless rain stopped quite a while ago, she was enjoying the sun while it lasted. Snowskip could feel that it was Leaf-fall, and the cooling temperatures that came, but she always preferred the Greenleaf. However, she definitely blended better in Leaf-bare due to her light colors.

She hummed and sung, and had a skip in her step with the happy day.
little spirit
247 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Seer
It had been some time since the priest had seen such a happy individual. Everything about this wolf's aura put a shine to the bearclaw valley and she was surprised to find such an individual between their ranks. Not unpleasantly so, she would admit. She moved towards the happily skipping wolf with steps as though walking upon clouds. Her pale eyes seemed to look right through the indigo-eyed pale individual, small like herself.

Chipper, she commented with a smirk on her face as she watched this wolf. It had also been some time since she had found such a.. grounded individual, who was this out of touch with the spirits. Not since Powergirl, she reckoned.
51 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Hey there!" She had not seen a white figure such as herself quite a while. It was pleasant to see someone of winter fades, it simply gave a sense of comfort, like they were family. Her whole kin were of grays and whites, rarely drifting from the breed, and finding another gave a bigger smile then usual. Though since the wolf always smiles, there wasn't a huge difference to be noted.

"I'm Snowskip! Do you like singing?"
little spirit
247 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Seer
Chipper was right on the money, indeed. The priest looked at the other, who was pale as snow, but with a pelt much thicker than her own. Snowskip, how quaint, but the priest quickly decided that she would stick with Chipper. Singing -- she had not heard much of that in her life, except the singing of the spirits, of course. Most the time it is only the spirits that sing to me, said the priest with a smirk. Do I enjoy their songs? It differs. Will I enjoy yours? She canted her head and smiled playfully. Maybe.
51 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"You're connected to the stars? Where i'm from only leaders and medics can!" She didn't get perplexed when the white ghost started to talk about spirits. Her assumption was the woman was talking about StarClan. Though they never really 'sung,' but rather gave poetic prophecies. They were a bit too late when it came to SkyClan however, and she may hold a bit of bitterness against the stars. 

Something that she could never say openly.

"Oh, you want me to sing more?"
little spirit
247 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Seer
The stars didn't, to the priest, seem to have connection to the spirits, because the stars were up there in the sky. They could not even penetrate the dark forest she grew up in, let alone make their way to whisper their wiles in her ears. No, she did not believe this, but she would not argue it. A lot of wolves with lesser connections -- a lot of mortals -- had their own thoughts of the spirits and their ways, and who was she to disappoint them so?

So she just smirked and then, as Chipper offered a song, she nodded silently and sat down on the ground, settling down to listen.
51 Posts
Ooc —
Away
And so she was requested! Snowskip had to think for a moment to what could be sung, something shorter and to give an audience an awe. Most songs she knew were quite long and to be sung alone, but occasionally perhaps a singalong with another bard-like wolf. Think Snowskip, something to wow! Something to give!

Maybe!

"I am just a kitten,
Hardly fit my mittens
Much too small, i figure,
One day i'll be bigger
One day i'll be a great big kitty cat,
Use open windows to go from flat to flat.

Meow-meow meow-meow meow meow
Meow meow meow meow-meow-meow.

I am just a kitten,
Hardly fit my mittens,
Much too small, i figure,
One day i'll be bigger,
One day i'll be all grown up and strong,
But till then i'll just purr and sing along,

Meow-meow meow-meow meow meow ,
Meow meow meow meow-meow-meow,
Meow-meow meow-meow meow meow."
little spirit
247 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Seer
The priest listened to Chipper's song, which fit her very much. Suiting, she murmured while the song was sang, and she hummed along with pale eyes half-closed. It was not the sort of song she would usually listen to or weave herself, but that was what made it all the better.

When Chipper finished this serenade, the ghost looked at her and noted with a smirk, Cute.
51 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Right?" Snowskip loved the song even if it was about cats. They were quite a rare sighting, as the felines would avoid dogs, and especially wolves. They were also easy snacks to some, so personally the winter-wolf never seen a feline. Cougars, maybe, but never the smaller side of them.

"You have songs?" The girl inquired.
little spirit
247 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Seer
Ah, she was so delicately innocent in every way. There was something attractive about that, something that pulled the priest down to earth and into her mortal form more than most things and most wolves did. The question for songs came as a surprise to her, and she thought a moment.

A song from the spirits, then.

It was not so much a song as it was a prayer, but the priest gave it a sing-song twist and transformed it into more of a song. Her voice was dark and heavy even though her singing was not out of tune. While she sang her pale eyes stared straight at Snowskip's in raw, perhaps somewhat off-putting contact.

Mighty one, look upon me,
Purify me with your venom,
Your poison feeds the mouth of disorder,
I obey your law I obey the disorder.

Sithis,
— the word was hissed —
I give myself to you.

Many of the spirits in Blackfeather Woods whispered these words, and though there were a lot less here in the Bearclaw Valley, the song had never quite left her.
51 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Wow, that's dark." It was given an applause, but Snowskip would definitely mention what she thought. Poison and disorder, what a brutal topic for but a small song. Impressive! 

"Though what's Sithis?" She then asked, with a head tilt.
little spirit
247 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Seer
Chipper asked what Sithis was, and the priest had anticipated this question. However, she would not give the answer so early. Sithis, she repeated again, Is many things. He is in every time we tear open a flank, whether it is that of prey or that of wolf. Especially wolf. Words could describe much of Sithis, but in the end what's most important is the feeling. Spirits are rarely caught in words rightly. She smiled, uncaring whether her words made any sense.
51 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Wow.

Snowskip understood nothing.

But that was ok! She wasn't sure if the ghostly lady was talking about.. Spirits, or whatever, as her words simply flew into one ear, and out the other. She didn't know anything outside of Starclan, so trying to process what was said was deemed difficult, to say the least.

"Well it was nice meeting you, but i'ma head out! Gonna maybe hunt some.. Squirrels." She was rather giddy after singing, and had a strong desire to roam and flee, let loose the instincts of a wolf.
little spirit
247 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Seer
Chipper seemed confused, and she said that it was nice to meet the priest and then made off with the excuse to hunt some squirrels. Squirrels weren't easily captured, and so the priest assumed that it was some sort of game she played rather than actual hunting. Good luck, she wished upon the other pale woman and she watched her depart with some interest. This woman was so different from herself, and it was enticing. It reminded her that maybe she should not be here, half-assedly raising someone else's children. Perhaps instead, she should be out there, finding herself some more entertainment.

She was, after all, one of Sithis' chosen, and it would be a waste not to please him more.