Redsand Canyon Wherever I may roam
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Trade 
Situated at Healer's Pass.

Again does nightfall break and once more does the Hellhound ease from his confines and into the open air. His entrapment by the sun yet again smothered by the dark of night. The black creature moves, movements which are silent, fueled by long and precise strides. Adapted to only maneuvering in the darkness, the half-wolf has become one with the shadows cast by the Moon's glow. 

He comes to the only place he knows still has green. The Healer's Pass offers him sanctuary, the tall pines reminding him of the forest home he had long since lost. He is here now, in the canons for which he had grown as an outcast, fitting now amongst those who were equally outcasted by other Teekon residents. 

And alas, in this sparce forestry, he finds a various amount of herb and flower, beneficial to the warriors here in this place and the wounds they would no doubt acquire. He begins to then sniff, dig, pluck...
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Hope this is okay?

Blame it on being raised in a dark foggy patch of woods but Valour just preferred the nighttime. Once more he found himself too restless to sleep, every time he closed his eyes he saw himself beneath Donovan being unraveled until he damn near collapsed beneath the man or the images were worse. If he began to slip away he'd hear the echoes of the ones he loved calling out to him and the torment of not being able to answer jolted him awake. After a few hours he gave up and stood wandering through the land until he found himself in the familiar herb scented fields of healer's pass. The agouti was not alone though for his eyes caught the moon's light illuminating the world and falling upon the shadow who he'd never seen before and upon scenting the air found him unfamiliar though his fur held the scent of everyone else enough he knew them to be one The Saints. Watching silently from the distance as the man dug through the ground he saw the plants be pulled free and had reason to move forward his posture hesitant as he gave the stranger a wide stretch of space his head turned awkwardly to accomodate for the missing eye "Are you a healer?" he asked his voice gruff from lack of use and the ravaging fever that had begun to rise again in the past day or so. Serem hadn't seemed to know very much about medicine though he knew she knew how to poison, so which was the man?
3/10 mastery
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Of course!

He could hear the man's approach before his arrival, as any wolf might. Large black bat ears turning about his head as it kept low. His muzzle to the ground, sniffing at herbs, dark eyes move upward to the wolf's approach. A man of a molted coloration of earth hues, savor a few destinctive markings of white over his chest and as a dorsal strip. 

He questions, curious, and the Thinman settles the herbs in his mouth down and lifts his head. I'd like to be. He spoke, his voice as smooth and dark as always. Then, a small shake of his head, the creature clarifies. I mean, I know a lot about medicines... And poisons, as mother had insisted though Hemlocke had no means to share or make use of. Just other then my mother, not many patients. He admits, a small smile tugging at his boxy muzzle.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
 Valour's ears leaned slowly toward the man intrigued by the softness and what was placed to be as a friendly enough demeanor to be approachable. With the confirmation that the knowledge was held Valour moved closer and turned his head giving the man a full glimpse of his eye while curling his lip in what was sheer impulsive response to the vulnerability "If you know what you're doing, please fix this. It keeps oozing on and off and giving me fever. My other wounds are healing alright but this socket hurts like a bitch and I don't know anything other than a quick patch up and painkillers" it was more than he'd spoken to another wolf in weeks now, deep voice more gravelly than usual from lack of use and sleep. "You'll have plenty to do with me. I'm always on the warpath. My name is Valour" the request for help was followed after a brief pause where he realised how rude he'd been and lowered the grotesque sight away from the man ears shifting atop his head as he introduced himself more properly. 
3/10 mastery
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Comfortable with Locke's response and in need of attention, the other wolf came in closer to him amongst the collection of herbs, flower a d mushroom around them. Hemlocke wondered how much longer this plant life would last in the coming winter. He may have to search elsewhere or his members would have to do without. 

Frowning, Hemlocke looked to the man's eye socket as he explained, who's eye had been mangled and torn, leaving a raw, fleshy mess in its wake, red with irritation. 

Hemlocke smile, his large ears falling along with his crown in a dip downward in respectful greet to the other man. I'm Hemlocke. Here, let me see... He spoke as he took a step, paused to make sure it was alright, and brought himself in close to the other wolf. He was not at all shy to the aftermath of battle, after the heroics and honor of a fight was over, nothing was left but pain and suffering of those who had endured it. 

Oak leaves are good for infected eyes, but none here in this canyon. But I did see celandine here... He speaks as he trails off, red eyes shifting around to seek out that herb.  Having already collected marigold, he went in search for some borage leaves and the celandine not far. As he sniffed around and began to pluck, I could put something on your eye, or lack there of, But I'd hate for it to burn especially if it's already so irritated. Have you been rinsing it in water to keep it clean?
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Face to face Valour met red eyes and looked away though he ensured the healer could still inspect the remnants of the eye that Valour assumed had begun to rot from the socket. The man introduced himself in return and once more Valour was struck by that damned sensation of hurt. Would everything remind him of the one's he'd lost? For how long would he be unable to look at people simply because they had small fractions of similarities? What distracts him and pulls him out of his head was Hemlocke beginning to muse on treatment, listing herbs for the treatment that the aspiring medic had never heard. The information was tucked into his mind, Oak leaves for infected eyes but could they be used for all wounds? Watching with renewed interest as the shadowy brute pulled plants out he couldn't help himself and lowered his muzzle his ears shifting back and eyes side glancing warily as he sniffed the scents of what had been compiled "Derg treated me once and I've been trying to wash it and use poppy to keep the pain at bay since. It does this thing where it suddenly starts oozing gross smelling liquid, I think whatever's left in there needs to come out" he wasn't proud of the confession, he had tried to find that healer Nyra pointed him to but couldn't and he was still wary of Derg despite the man having the tendency to show up when he was truly in need of such a solid, stoic presence "I'm not afraid of pain I'm more afraid of this rotting eye winding up killing me" 
3/10 mastery
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
The stage was set, the players in place and all they waited for was the grace of a winged creature to let them see that it would all be alright. She had not been hiding but their talk had gave her time to gather what she needed just around the corner of the fateful meeting. 

Unlike the shadow form of the warlock, this priestess came clad in the purest of ivory. Did this mean she was a savior, that she was the angel to the man's devil? The girl moved with elegance as she moved with herbal remedies held within a small skull of a young doe clutches in her teeth, she found it easier to carry things in such a way.

The sent of the infected eye finally hit her and she resisted the urge wrinkle her nose, she was the heavenly being in this scenario and they do not scowl at sure issues.

She set her herbs down net to her negative image, her curled tail switching as she moved close enough that their fur might have touched. "It will, I am afraid" Her voice as sweet and silky as honey, "we will have to remove what remains of your eye." It was then she looked over to the dark man, an angelic smile on her lips before she looked to the other man. Would he agree with her?
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Hemlocke does not allow it to go unnoticed when Valour pulls.his gaze away from him the moment Locke lays eyes upon him. Unknowing that it was a reminder of a wolf long lost to Valour, the damned wolf could only assume it was his own fault. Whilst faced away, the sweet hellhound falls grim, hoping to have not scared away another wolf. @Derg had looked to him wearily, upon their meeting which luckily Hemlocke missed due to his distraction by @Kynareth Deagon who even the great behemoth leader looked to Hemlocke with hesitation upon their first meet. The shadow was used to it by now but it didnt mean it still didnt hurt...

Having collected the three herbs here- marigold, celandine and borage leaves, he listens as Valour explains further as he settles the cluster down.

It seemed like he was trying his best to keep it clean. Used poppy to stop the pain. If it was still painful, smelling, oozing, there was no doubt of the infection that plagued him and could very well kill him. Even the littlest wounds that meant nothing to someone could kill someone if getting infected.

He opened his mug but a voice answered not of his own. And there she came- a woman completely stark opposite as he, as white and brilliantly bright as the early morning sky. A sky which he had long since shied away from, yet long since missed. The vampire heart looks to her, transfixed, bloodied eyes watchful. Even her eyes, mismatched, were of sun and sky...

He turns away, head down, shy. He nods his head then quick, directing his attention best to the patient he can. She settles the skull full of herbs and he is intrigued. And she comes close, so close his furs prickle against her own and he stiffens. How often did he shy away from those who came close, for fearful not of them but of his own self. He gulps, jaw tight. He does not want to leave Valour hanging even though it seems the woman here would be capable enough without him. But here he still was, compelled to stay. For Valour, for her...

She looks to him but his eyes are trained to Valour, as though if he were to look at the beautiful white Dove directly, the crow might run away. And it will hurt, I am sure. But we can give you something for the pain first, to ease it. He spoke, words agreeing to what must be done.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Going to go ahead and wrap this up since both charries are inactive atm and i want Locke to be able to use this towards his trade. :)

There seemed to be an agreement between the patient and the two healers which attempted to do as they could to aid. Hemlocke shifted his attention between them, a grim expression over his features as he looked over the infected eye-socket. We should get you to a water source so we can get it cleaned after. He spoke and, lifting up the herbs he had collected into his mouth, began making way towards their home's little oasis.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.