Sun Mote Copse a murder of crows
nevermore —
49 Posts
Ooc — viz
All Welcome 
i know i have older things to reply to but i wanted to get a more up-to-date thread up.

it is a rare occurrence that rasalas thinks of amma and liliana; perhaps fittingly, they invade his thoughts now as he stares at the soft ripple of his distorted reflection in the water’s surface. the scars that mar his face are hideous looking, exposing more teeth and gums than was meant to be shown. he looks monstrous; a hellhound spit out of the icy bowels of hell. rasalas is may be light; but even the sun, for all it’s warmth cannot help but burn too hot and slowly poison that which it loves. it could not help but turn icarus’ wings to ash and allow the boy to plummet to his death in the claim of the sea.

he thinks he deserves this guilt, however fleeting he may feel it. he was always destined to break their hearts; would continue to do so for he loved it here with the firebirds, with @Niamh.

he pushes away from the water and moves towards the borders, ready to get in a patrol until the sun went down entirely. it’s already begun it’s descent into the horizon but he could not yet see the stars and figures that patrolling ( for whatever his patrols are worth ) was an effective way to kill time.
i feel divinity in my bones like aching; like fire
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,597 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Considering how much of a handful the three of his youngest children were, Phox hadn't made time to seek out the latest addition to the youth ranks until now. He had, of course, seen Rasalas in passing, and Niamh had given him a brief rundown about him, but they hadn't spent any quality time together. So when Phox plucked his scent out of the dozens that occupied the border's edge, he drifted toward the boy until he eventually spotted him up ahead.

Rasalas! he called out, trotting a bit faster to close the gap between them. Hey, wait up! Phox ambled along until he was in conversational distance before he continued. I don't think we ever got a proper introduction. I'm Phox, another one of the Regents here. Phox looked out at the land that surrounded them before returning his gaze to the boy. You like patrolling?
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking