Neverwinter Forest Destiny was close behind her,
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
maybe @Hua ?

The rain didn't hit as hard as it did on the previous days. @Liliana strode behind her, and @Asmoses lingering in the back as well. Though there was quite a distance between them, as Miriam told the twins she was going on a walk, but lately her daughter has been sticking to her side, or maintaining prayers at her alter. Her son, playing or staying by Liliana's side, or accompying her as well.

The two in the background played with each other, but once the rain started to downpour more, she sent them back. Though, the mother remained, keeping a walk through the forest. Sunlight breaching through the folage leaves, but now blocked by the raining clouds, and a thunder boomed in the back.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
sorry this is short I just dont have brain juice rn

Huā was settling into the forest well. Today in a walk, something like a patrol but really more of exploration and mapping, she encountered a lavender beauty a few yards ahead. A gentle rain fell upon them, and Huā's gaze locked upon her through the trees, momentarily entranced.
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
you good friend

White eyes locked upon a blue, sea-like gaze, and Miriam smiled lightly, "Hello," she greeted. She is aware that Mal had apparent kids with quite a few woman, and she faintly recognized her was one. Though they never officially met, and she hasn't met any of the other parents except for Cupid, with their minimal communication. 

"You are from Yuelong, yes?" What the mother did know was she was not from Neverwinter, but rather a coastal wolf. Long ago did Miriam travel the coast, and move around- determined to map the wilds.. Though now respondsibility striked her so, and she was here with her children, Asmoses and Liliana.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Hello, the woman greeted, and Huā realized she was staring. Her gaze fell slightly. She asked after Yuèlóng, and Huā nodded lightly, Yes, I am the leader there. She shared, and decided to introduce herself, My name is Huāzhēn Jiāng. What is your? Little did the siren know that this was a woman who stirred not only attraction in her, but jealousy as well- she would come to know it when she heard the name Miriam, one of the other girls Mal had spoken of, and one who she could only hope would not steal him away from her.
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"I enjoyed the sea. It was very beautiful." The agouti-mother understood the desire to claim a home near so, as it was a beautiful place to be. Though she knew it was also quite dangerous, as she was not an experienced swimmer compared to some, Miriam made sure not to stray too close to the waves. It was only a short time she explored the coast, but if the chance came, she would like too again.

"I am Miriam, Miriam Iris Willows." A soft smile to her name as she gently greeted back to the Empress, a small nod of curtesy to follow.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Yes, it is beautiful. Like you. Huā shooed that thought away. Maybe sometime you can visit again. Huā invited lightly, and though Miriam could, of course, have a beach day on her own time- the implication was there that Huā would gladly join her, if she wished company. Finally the gentle woman introduced herself, and the empress blinked rather suddenly, realizing. Oh, you are Mal's, um, friend. The siren stumbled a tad awkwardly. If she recalled correctly, the quiet one who he tried to get closer to. Huā could see why; she was a delicate flower of a woman- but why would she let Mal father her children, if she did not want to be any closer with him? The Jiang girl could not fully understand all of Mal's conquests, they were bound to each be confusing in their own way. And confusing indeed, knowing this woman was now Schrödinger's girlfriend- off the market perhaps, because she was Mal's, and yet she was not- too distant, despite bearing his own children. Huā fell quiet, into her own thoughts, letting Miriam comment whatever she might about her association with Mal- and hopefully make things a little clearer.
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"That would be nice." A gentle stride to her tail at such thought, and a longing to see it once more. Miriam happily took the invite to heart, and awaited the day to truly go forward. Perhaps it would be once her children were more grown, and it may be a good change of pace for Liliana. 

"Yes," her smile felt to pity as she understood the awkwardness. There was quite a few in the pack that were well.. Mothers to Mal's children, "peacefully co-parenting with him until my children grow." Though she preferred to simply keep it as 'friend,' and not evolve it to more. There was a heart-wretching feeling when she thought to herself as a 'Mistress,' and Miriam did not want to be called as such. 

She didn't want the position.. The maiden wanted only one husband, and for herself only.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
That would be nice, agreed Miriam, and Huā smiled softly to herself. As for the description of her relationship with Mal... Huā's brow bunched ever so slightly. Co-parenting did nit sound a close or endearing term- and yet, the empress supposed, her own interaction with him could be described the same. And the word until was a touch ominous, implying that at some point they might no longer be co-parents. Now, Huā was a polite girl usually, but sometimes this was balanced by a rather unfortunate curiosity. And when your children grow... then, you two will be...? An open ended question, and her gaze fell awkwardly to her paws.
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Miriam had thoughts, on what to do after her children grew up. She was silent for a moment, trying to tie words together on how to precisly express her feelings, "I had thoughts to leave Neverwinter after they grown- but I suppose until my own venture out, we would become packmates."

She would definitely venture out again, once the two settled. Eventually would the maiden of the orchid ask the two upon year of age, what they would like to do. When she was a year old, she was given the same question. To leave her home, or to venture out to explore. She chose to leave- and hasn't regretted so despite some.. Events happening.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Miriam seemed dedicated to her children- which Huā thought was a great and admirable quality for a woman, one any good wife would have. She would have made a desirable wife back home with her motherly presence and gentle nature- it was something of a shame that she was out here having bastard children. At least a girl like Huā was already too ruined to be the perfect wife, at least in her eyes. The description of Mal becoming merely her packmate once her children grew caused the corner if her lip to twitch upward. Packmate was about the least personal relationship two wolves could have without being strangers- thus Huā was more confident that this woman was far from a threat, though still a small part of her wished that Miriam would court a girl like the mermaid. I see, She murmured simply as if neutral about the information. Though something the grey woman had spoken caused her curiosity- Was there any certain reason, you wanted to maybe leave?
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"In my homeland of the Orchid, when you are a year old, you are given the choice to explore, or remain as a warrior or maiden," the mother started to explain, "I always dream to explore and see the world." Miriam couldn't deny the ambition, if there was on selfish reasoning, it was she wanted to see and explore. 

An eternal map in one's mind, "To gain experiences I would never have had at home- but suppose I had gotten that wish." While there was regret, Miriam did love her children. It was not meant to be, especially as an unwed woman with not bastard children, but her love for them would not dimish. She wouldn't leave them until they were older.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
So Miriam desired to see more of the world. Huā would invite her to the island again, but she did not wish to be rendundant- was sure the woman had already got the message, and simply nodded quietly. Her homeland had its traditions, but they sounded much more freeing than 海龙泻虎, where yearlings were often pushed in the direction of marriage above all else unless skilled in fortune-telling or something other.

But more than anything, Huā took away that Miriam did not desire a permanent home in Neverwinter. She and Mal were co-parents only till she traveled once more. I see. She repeated again, finding few questions left within her. It was lovely meeting you, I hope we will see eachother again. She dipped her charcoal head to the willow-girl, and if Miriam had no more questions, Huā would be off once more.