Seaside Moors drinking deeply of moonlight magic
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Challenge 
b/c i enjoy wintersbane's potential suffering, kek. Edit. i rolled a 1d10 in the thread, btw. i forgot to mention it in there.

audaciousness thrums like the tremble of a wardrum beneath scarred ribs. though dwelling among the rusalkans has been thus far transient, hale tundrian strives forth, towards territory heart with the intent to rattle presumed complacency; with hardened understanding that victory or defeat, the very same could befall him.

it had never been his intent; yet the concept takes hold all the same; ensnaring and delving deep, refusing to offer respite —

shepherded by polar winds, the nomad’s head rears back and he howls for @Aningan; harboring no ill-will or any feelings at all, truly; only a lapse of any knowledge of the present rusalkian king and entrenching stirrings of fervid season yet to come, creeping closer all the same —

biding him to do what he must.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
cameo! starr lmk if the powerplay isnt all right <3

not even a fortnight had passed, and already the demand for their polar king rose high and stentorian upon the air. "i knew dis would happen," she hissed to @Rosalyn. the two departed the edge of the moorlands for the place where the great greyblue warrior awaited aningan.
it was the latter who had brought peace, and it was the former who had taken it. but erzulie's features had settled into impassivity by the time she and her wife had arrived, lingering distantly with worry for her children rising hot beneath her breastbone.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
cameo as well <3

She'd not known, but she'd wondered.  She walked in pace with Erzulie, pausing and staring with burning golden eye at the man who rang out a challenge.

Her face did not betray her thoughts, but her stance was clear... she would not intervene.  She was here to see how this progressed.

Internally her thoughts whirled, calculating what might follow should this progress the way she surmised.
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
finally managed itttt

When the challenge rung out it was loud and bold, and delivered by one he hardly knew; seen mostly in passing, the bear could hardly consider him more than an acquaintance. The male responded with his arrival, a burning in his blood that he couldn’t recognise. Before him was a wolf that hardly knew the coastal beings, yet thought himself suited to lead them. “Is this why you joined us?” he asked, greetings absent.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Since Wintersbane is going inactive <3 I figure I'll summarize here for posterity?  @Aningan if you want to resolve def go for it!  I just want to close some of these old threads out!  I will be vague

The challenge was issued, and of course Aningan answered it.  Rosalyn watched as it played out, loathe to stand by but also unwilling to interrupt.  Aningan had sought to preserve the witch's vision for this pack, and what better way than the chaos of an upset?  Her claws dug into the earth, and she tensed beside Erzulie, knowing that her wife's reaction mirrored as Wintersbane claimed the crown.

Things would change quickly now.  She was tempted to step forward immediately, to stop this from happening, but she didn't have the right to that alone.  Turning, she cast a glance at Erzulie, a silent question and a nod.  They needed to talk.

WC: 111
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
her eyes met the single gaze of her mate, steady, reflecting her own tangle of emotions.
a near telepathy by now, she supposed,
and when the pirate spoke her silent word, she found the answer in the harlot's stare.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]