Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
All Welcome 
Setting: evening — 1854
Weather: 72F — clear skies
Tags: @Banshee

Kynareth’s wandered farther than just the lake to the east of the canyon. The one he visits quite often actually. No, today he felt himself needing to explore ahead. They were moving after all. Unsure of which direction they will finally settle in, he scouts ahead. Eyeing down the horizon. Watching. He absentmindedly struts through the berry bushes, leaning under the occasional tree  for a quick break. Who knows what he could find out here. Or what could find him.
28 Posts
Ooc — vae
she hates 'pretty' places.  they're an eyesore; never mind that she, too, sticks out like a bee-stung paw pad.  what's more is that banshee's in her usual emotional state:  pissy and bored.  when she goes too long without something to do or someone to harass, she starts to become the equivalent of hungry but for chaos.  so, like a shadow creeping through the grass, she advances on the meadow, trampling over the flora indiscriminately.  at least it's dark -- not that the lack of the sun would do much for her sable and silver coat against this backdrop.  she snorts irritably; although, the rapid intake of breath that follows rewards her with the scent of someone new.  their smell is fresh, which means they either just left or they're still close by.  looks like she just found her newest source of entertainment.

a smirk creases her mouth as she sinks low to the ground and begins to stalk forward. she intends to try to sneak up on him, maybe even give his ankles or tail a little snap.  in case it isn't already abundantly clear:  yes, she is an idiot with a massive glitch in her 'self-preservation' programming.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth’s not even paying attention. Well, not as well as he should be in an unknown territory. He’s unaware of the conniving little shewolf smithing just behind him. Doesn’t smell her — he’s upwind — doesn’t hear her, and doesn’t see her. It seems she’s easily in the clear for a solid sneak attack.
28 Posts
Ooc — vae
from what she can tell, the object of her amusement has no idea she's here.  withholding a snicker of delight, she continues to creep forward before launching herself using her powerful hind legs.  she's hoping to snap at his tail -- not with enough force to cause any real harm, more to scare than anything else.  banshee won't try to hold onto the tail if she catches it, either.  she intends to provide a quick little nip prior to skittering away into some brush.  quickness is all she's got going for her, especially given how huge this other wolf is.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth’s not expecting the tiny pull of his tail. Certainly a bite, for her feels a pinch of teeth, but really not much pain. A play bite of some sorts. His ears are flattening on his skull and spinning around to meet whoever dares to tease him. His tail even uncurls, waving wildly. His golden hues search violently and he watches a charcoal form disappear into nearby brush. 

“Are you kidding me.” He crumbles underneath his breath, her he can’t help the wicked smirk that comes to his maw. A softly inquisitive expression, a quirked brow, his handsome face twist curiously. “Who’s there?” He asks casually.
28 Posts
Ooc — vae
devilish joy surges through her, laced with adrenaline. she's not only able to nip at this wolf's tail but get away. it's proof to herself that she's only getting better in sneaking. take that, pops, is what she would say to her loser of a father -- except she's much too busy being cool  and excelling at everything she does. in the midst of her inner boasting, though, she does realize the stranger is calling out to her. he doesn't really seem all that pissed or even annoyed. huh. that kind of takes the fun out of it. "depends on who's askin'." she barks from her hiding place, mismatched eyes narrowing in donovan's general direction. it's evident from her tone that she's still fired up and ready to go.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth’s smirk curls tightly at the corners, a bellowing laugh escaping him. “I see.” He hums to her response. He’d humor her. “If it’s a spar you’d like, I’d love to indulge you, dear.” He hums, padding towards where her voice resonates in the brush. His head level with a strong back as he stalks towards her.
28 Posts
Ooc — vae
"that's all you big lugs wanna do is fight," she prattles on abrasively, her voice loud and cutting like breaking glass. "you couldn't even catch me to fight, edgelord.  i'm too fast." banshee boasts brazenly, her tail arcing like a flag over her back in a show of pride and dominance.  she can see him approaching, despite the brush, and her muscles start to pulse with adrenaline.  she's poked the bear; now she gets to reap the benefits.  her canines poke out from behind her lips, and she tears out of the bushes, a flash of stygian lightning. "come on then! keep up!"
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Roll here! Rolled so it’s fair lol. Cause realistically I don’t think Don would be able to catch her unless he got lucky lol.

He pitched insult makes him laugh, loud and boisterous. “Yeah you’re probably fucking right.” He spits back at her with a smirk. He enjoys the banter, always ready for a good pissing contest.

He takes another step. “Maybe if I ate one or two of your legs you wouldn’t be as fast. Wanna find out?” He sings teasingly — a jest of course. Though who knows if the female will find that as one. He truly hopes she does because he loves a fiery women. 

Then she’s pouncing from the bushes, fast as fuck, Don can’t catch that! Still he offers an effort and tries. Giving her what she wants, he uselessly chases her. Maaaybe he’ll actually catch her, maybe not. So he takes up his own sprint, giving her a good chase and at one point he was close enough to try and snap at her tail. Something he tries to do but it bares no fruit. Only his teeth clamping around some good ol’ air he got nothing.
28 Posts
Ooc — vae
rolled as well!

surprisingly, he's pretty fast. though she won't say it out loud, she is impressed. she always assumes big muscular wolves are all power and no speed. that's just as well, though, because simply outrunning a wolf is never any fun. where is the rush in that? his 'threats' certainly do add to the excitement of the chase.

"i bet i taste like a skunk's ass!" she calls over her shoulder mockingly, feeling the heat of his breath against her thrashing tail. banshee's tongue lolls for a moment before a crash of laughter explodes from her chest. she's able to put just about a tail's length between her and donovan -- which makes it all the more invigorating. it's nice to have an opponent who can at least keep up. "you're not so bad for a muscle-wolf! who knows? maybe you'll get to eat my dust."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He stops the chase, trotting to catch his breath. He is not that fast at all and was only able to keep up that distance for a few heart hammering seconds. Though his humor is well infancy and he exhales a breath that could be considered a laugh. “Well, I gotta catch you to find out.” He jokes back, referring to her tasting like a skunk comment.

“So round two then?” He asks with a playful tilt of his head. He’s picking up the pace again and trying his damnedest to catch up. Kicking up dirt and grass on his take off he’s opening his mouth threateningly and going for a snap to the meaty portion of her thigh. Another snap of teeth — no contact. He misses again.

“You’re pretty fucking fast, huh?” He questions out of breath slowing down once more and trotting in a circle. “I can’t play by your game, I tried. You wanna play by mine now, darling? Much more fun if you ask me. Even though I do love a good chase.” He smiles to her mock innocently. His smirk holding a teasing lilt to it.
28 Posts
Ooc — vae
banshee feels on top of the world.  he may only be one or two tail lengths' away, but she's in the lead, and that's all she cares about.  if she had fists she'd be pumping them both up in the air in triumph right now.  she only slows when it's clear he's finished with their chase.  the coywolf watches with interest as he tries to catch his breath.  she's breathing hard, too, but it's much more controlled.  she's always been built for running.

"what's your game?" she demands impatiently, her tail still arced over her back while her scruff remains puffed up.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Rolled a successful hit in the roll thread! ;D

Donovan smirks playfully at this interesting, beautiful, chaotic woman before him. She’s different, that’s for sure, but that definitely does not deter him in any way, shape, or form.

As he eyes her down like he has a spectacular plan, he tilts his chin up to her. “I could show ya.” He hums with an almost flirty undertone to it. 

Then suddenly he pinching towards her, crossing the not so short but also not too far distance between them. Though he doesn’t go in for an actual bite, he offers a teasing little love bite to her shoulder then hops off. Or he will attempt to hop away without allowing her to get her own bite in. If she does, oh well. A laugh even bubbles past his lips.
28 Posts
Ooc — vae

banshee is a wolf of few skills, and she's just about exhausted all of them.  her narrowed gaze watches him for a time; however, she's unable to anticipate what he does.  when he jolts toward her, biting her lightly on the shoulder, she fluffs up again, spooked but playing it off like she had known it was coming.  just like that, she's all fired up again through a second wind.

"you wanna fight?" she barks out the words, her tail waving like a flag behind her. "don't count me out just 'cause i'm small." it's a threat she often makes -- one that's baseless at best. banshee's muscles bunch up, and she launches herself forward.  her jaws seek purchase on the part of his left-side face with the most fat to grab.  it's brief, more of a pinch, and then she tries to pull back.  originally, she had intended to hop from left to right, staying in motion to make herself a more difficult target, but her legs are too tired.  she unknowingly leaves herself vulnerable for a counterstrike.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Roll here! Feel free to land a hit on him free of charge next round if you’d like!

He likes the fire she carries. She’d be perfect for the Saints then. Comes a casual thought. They’ve had a good time, maybe, just maybe, he could convince her. Though she does seem like quite the free spirit, but it’s worth a try. 

For now though, he’s having a good time. “Oh okay, tiny. Let’s go then.” He laughs, smirk challenging and gaze playful, yet determined. 

He’s jumping out at her, unable to catch at first, teeth hitting air. Then just right after he’s snapping jaws again. This time she’s not so lucky. His teeth come into contact with her flank but he’s letting go fast. Eager for her to retaliate in some type of way. She’s a fun one.
28 Posts
Ooc — vae
"Call me Banshee, or don't call me at all," Even in the face of a wolf much bigger and stronger than she, Banshee doesn't flinch.  There's a fire in her eyes that spreads down to her toes.  She's reckless and volatile with one of her greatest vices being the thrill of conflict.  When Donovan manages to get a good nip on her flank, she takes it in stride.  There's pain, sure, but he's toying with her.  Maybe she can provoke him into a real fight.

Deciding she is finished with puppy play-fighting, she weaves around, wily as a fox.  She'll never be able to outmatch him, but she can at least try to leave her mark.  Banshee goes for his face, not aiming for an eye to blind or anything fatal but to snap and pull to flay something, anything -- be it on his cheek or muzzle.  She's looking to actually spill blood this time.  With a Chesire's grin accompanying her assault, she snickers, "Oops." Though it's abundantly clear the abruptly vicious nature of the attack is fully intentional.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
No roll because predetermined outcome! ;D

Ah, so her name’s Banshee. Interesting. Though she’s brave, the type of woman to stare death in the face and he has to have her. Oh, she would be such an asset to them — the Saints.

It’s true he is toying with her, doesn’t want to break her after all, she is quite small. Though when she jumps up and, impressively so, cleanly cuts into the right side of his muzzle, just over whiskers. A cute little Oops slips from her maw the same time blood pours from the wound. His own brows furrow and his smirk grows — mirroring her own and showing feral teeth. 

“Oh yeah?” He hums softly — the calm before the storm. Then he’s lunging towards her for the final time. He will make sure it’s the final time anyway. Sweeping his body to her right side he distracts with a paw to the face and reaches below to snatch up the hind leg on the opposite side. Reaching blow her and yanking it up she’d be spinning onto her back. He wastes no time in getting on top of her and caging her in with thick limbs as he smirks down to her.

“Oops.” He sighs to her, blood dripping onto her own face. He’s half tempted to lick it off.
28 Posts
Ooc — vae
Banshee has no clue what she's gotten herself into.  One moment, she's on top of the world.  In her mind, she's bested this brute of a wolf.  Despite their size difference, she's managed to win.  It's in this state of mind that he begins his assault.  His technique is much more practiced than hers could ever be.  The way he seamlessly moves, distracting her and then flipping her bodily onto her back -- she could never.  She lands with an 'oof' and the air knocked briefly from her lungs.  He stands above her, the very blood she had poured dripping onto her face.  Being the brat she is, she snorts.

"Yeah, yeah, we get it. You're big and strong," she mocks, always the sore loser. "Lemme up." It's a demand, not a request. "What'd you say your name was, anyway?"
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The Grandmaster chuckles at her spiteful demand, but complies nonetheless. Moving to step off of her he shakes himself off and his coingold orbs flick to her own heterochromatic ones. “Kynareth Deagon, darling. And yours?” He hums our his eager inquiry with a casual step towards her. “And what brings you out here?” Comes another question draped in a conversational tone.
28 Posts
Ooc — vae
"You got rocks in your ears, dude?  I said it's Banshee," she retorts with a flick of one of her large ears.  Banshee gives her ragged pelt a shake and sneezes one of his blood off and out of her nose. "Fuckin' around. Doin' what I want," the loner boasts, standing on her tiptoes as though she has any chance of matching Donovan's height. "What about you? You one of them pack idiots?"
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
I LOVE Banshee oh my gosh. This post made me laugh ;’>

Kyn isn’t impresses by her sassy attitude. His ears swivel softly atop his crown as he cocks his head at her. “Oh yeah?” He retorts to her fuckin around and doing what I want comment. 

Then she’s on her tiptoes comically trying to make herself taller. A sharp, but genuine laugh escapes him and he shakes his head side to side. He steps forward, almost chest to chest. Not to intimidate, but just to mess with her just as she is him. “What if I am? Whatcha gonna do about it?” He asks with a playful grin on his maw.
28 Posts
Ooc — vae
ehehehe. they're fun.
When he moved forward, he towered over her so thoroughly that it was actually hilarious (not to Banshee, mind you).  She pretended it didn't faze her, but she did have eyes.  She could see with these eyes, too.  Alright, so, he was big.  And?  She remained stubbornly set in her view that she was better, regardless of who was bigger or who 'won' the 'fight.'  She outran him; that was what actually counted.  Slow wolves always lost the race.

"Piss on your face," she answered crudely, tail lashing. "What kinda pack you in, then, huh?  One that makes you lick some Alpha-douchebag's toes?  I'm embarrassed for you."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
AAAHH IM dead af. That reply is good and make me laugh a bit too hard

The violent swish of her dark tail and the sprung eyes of this devil of a shewolf before him are nothing to prepare him for her reply. Though when she does he’s star struck, eyes widening comically and a light smile passing over his face. Then he’s throwing his head back in a fit of boastful laughter. Who even is this wild little thing? He wonders briefly. 

All he can do is give her one back. When someone is dissing you it’s always good to try and make them uncomfortable, works every time. So he finally stops laughing and leans down on a joking manner, face to face with this spitfire of a young woman. 

“Well I just so happen to be the alpha-douchebag of that pack.” He answers with a toothy, devilish smirk. It’s fun to shoot shit with someone who actually doesn’t give a fuck. “Shit. Pissing on peoples faces? Licking fucking toes? You’re a little freak, what the hell?” He chuckles positively and absolutely entertained by her. “Shit I haven’t tried it but you wanna be my first?” He asks a comically horrible and stereotypical wink being offered to her right after. He’s almost scared to know what she’s going to say next.