Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
All Welcome 
Quiet. Tentative.
He didn't want to be mistaken, didn't want to cause a scene.
But he wanted...no needed to find his sister.
And doing so whilst also looking for Praimfaya worked well for the Overseer.
But he only knew of one pack nearby that hasn't seen his face yet.

Easthollow.

He sucked in a deep breath and hopefully walked towards what wasn't his death.
He kept his body low and shrewd. He'd tried to get rid of the sand, the stain of orange, and the scent.
It worked a bit, but a wolf who knew would probably figure it out.

Grezig first, then Praimfaya.
He hadn't yet thought of a bribe.

Derg stood well back from the borders, only just where he could smell them and tilted his head back to call for whoever was in charge here.​
|  •  •  |
130 Posts
Ooc — nami
seldom was rosewood beside the border by his own volition. he preferred wandering inland, where flowerbeds hadn’t been damaged by scent markings, or across territories in the meadow. this particular afternoon (by lucky happenstance), he’d decided to change his routine and search for wild poppies.

the stranger’s vague figure came before his voice, neither a pleasant or unpleasant surprise, but carrying an aura about him that made rose uneasy. he wrote it off as paranoia and continued his search, choosing to ignore this outsider until the call was made.

rosewood waited until he finished his howl, then trotted in his direction. the slight orange tones scattered through his fur reminded him of autumn leaves, bringing a small grin to his face. hi, he said, stopping a few feet away, i’m not a leader here, but maybe i can help you with something.

while awaiting the man’s response, rosewood settled himself into a half-seated position, not wanting to offend either leader should they then arrive.
[ hover for translations ]
rising sun valley · closed for threads (0/5)
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette had been taking on more border patrols ever since her mate was getting far too old to do it as frequently as he had before. The matriarch had not liked it at first but as she had to do it more often now she started to see the appeal of it. The female hadn't been too far away when a howl sounded. Would it be a loner asking to join them? They hadn't one in a long while. She approached with a light trot, as she came closer she noticed that Rosewood was there. And a male that seemed submissive.

As she came closer she noticed the faint scent that she had smelled before. She couldn't recall where exactly. But he did seem to smell of a pack. "Hello, I'm Valette. Matriarch of Easthollow," she commented and then looked at the stranger. He had scars on one side of his face, much like her own daughter. She wondered what happened, if he was such a fighter or it had been an accident. "Your scent is familiar to me, which pack do live?," she asked.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Obviously, this kid wasn't a leader.
Well, not in Derg's eyes.
He smiled to the child, not yet seeing any resemblance.

"I'm looking for my sister-" Valette approached before he finished, and checked his posture, making sure he wasn't about to get assaulted for talking to a child.
He didn't need to fear though, for she spoke softly and just wanted to command the situation more than anything. Currently.

He swallowed. Fuck, what was he doing here?

"I'm Derg, and I only want to know where my sister is."
He was shit scared to be honest.
But being so bold shouldn't warrant a warning, but she might withhold information if he even breathed a note of The Saints.
"Grezig, do you know her?"
He really hoped she wouldn't press for information.
Though he might just tell her if she seemed like she'd give in.
|  •  •  |
130 Posts
Ooc — nami
sorry! you can ping me if i’m holding this up. :)

it didn’t take long for one of their leaders to arrive. having already assumed some degree of submission, rosewood simply offered valette a smile and moved to be closer. oh, you came from a pack? he asked, not quite knowledgeable about their neighbors (or lack thereof).

the man, named derg, went on with his request. rosewood looked between him and valette for a moment without any visible signs of discernment, then thought that he ought to ask, grezig is your sister? he didn’t know his mother’s given name, wouldn’t have known this man from any other, but thought that he ought to make sure so that he could help him to the best of his ability.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
SAME!!|!

Valette squinted her eyes when the other didn't tell him about which pack he was from. She grew a bit suspicious and took a step closer to Rosewood to protect him if needed. They had far too many attacks lately. Valette thought about it for a moment. "I have not heard of anyone with that name," she responded honestly after a moment of thought. Her hazel eyes scanned over him those scars on his face told her enough. He seemed to be a warrior of some kind, perhaps not the good kind.

She briefly glanced at Rosewood but he also didn't seem to know the name. Valette was unaware that this man was the guardian of her own daughter Keen. "Anything else?," she asked then. She didn't mean it in an unkind way but if she didn't know this woman she had better things to do.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Derg nodded to the youth.
He seemed bright.
"Yes, she looks like me but less...worn." He probably looked how he felt.
e felt it a fitting description, for Grezig was the type to brawl then throw back her hair as nothing had happened, and be ready for the next task.
Derg felt like he'd been enslaved from the day he was born.

His heart sunk to hear that Grezig hadn't passed through here. But he'd find her soon. One day. Maybe.
"I'm also looking for my missing packmates Praimfaya and Renard. Praim is grey, many scars too, Renard is dark with a curled tail."
That was the best description he could give of the rouge pair whilst not dragging this out for longer than it should. He might tell Valette who he belongs to. Maybe.
|  •  •  |
130 Posts
Ooc — nami
rosewood looked at the man with wide eyes, searching desperately for any resemblance that might help him.. but none came. he didn’t remember grezig well enough to have made that connection, either through appearance or name; all that he could recall of his mother was the ghoul which haunted his dreams.

valette’s step closer wasn’t missed. instead, rose moved to meet her halfway, so that their shoulders might meet for mutual comfort. i haven’t seen anyone like that, sorry, he said with a shake of his head, but.. maybe i can keep an eye out? he didn’t mind having an extra task to tend to during his otherwise regular trips outside of the territory.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Rosewood was cute, trying to help. Valette didn't know the names he spoke of either. "Perhaps you are in the wrong region. I know my fair share of wolves in his valley and none ring a bell," she stated to the agouti male. She looked at Rosewood and then nodded.

"We will see if any loners that come by have that description and or name," she stated. Her eyes lingered on the male. "However, if we find them, then where would we find you to give you that information in return?," she pointed out. She was all for helping someone but if they were unreachable then it hardly had any point.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He nodded, his hopes plummeting. He'd have to try better than this.
"Yeah, probably," he smiled softly at their pair.
"Thank you," he replied before the Matriarch spoke again.

He stalled.
They couldn't know. Would not. No.
"My pack is relocating, but I don't know where to yet.He gave them an apologetic smile. They were good characters. Good wolves.
"Is there anything I may be able to help with?" Maybe they need information of some sort.
He didn't know.​ A futile attempt to feel better for asking so much and so far giving nothing.
|  •  •  |