The Heartwood I don't feel the rain or the sun
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
RIP Donovan. :>

He gives her the time she needs to cry, everyone needs that every once in a while. Especially since if he touches her he would most likely die. Still, sitting there just watching tears fall from her eyes has him hurt believe it or not. Now the pain is really setting in. The sting and burn of torn flesh, the cold feeling of the air mingling with his wound. He shakes himself off just slightly before she turns to him. Instantly, Donovan is straightening himself up and staring down to her.

He has lied to her. One of the only times that he’s regretted lying to someone. He’s good at digging himself into holes and noting being able to climb out without risking life and limb. He’s silent during the duration of her speech. Of course she knew about the spying. Nyra got caught anyhow. Though, he might care about Simmik, he doesn’t give a fuck about Mal (doesn’t really even remember what he looks like), but he is visibly surprised by the information she offers the Grandmaster. He momentarily wonders who attacked him though, going through his mental checklist and ultimately deciding that really it could’ve been anyone.

With all that she’s said, where does he even start? Every option is horrible and will result in yelling or hatred. It’s time to rip the band aid off — confession time. “I have lied. I’m sorry.” He hums. “I know it doesn’t mean shit and at this point you have no reason to trust me. I would get why you wouldn’t. Both sides of me are real, I just don’t show this side of me to too many others.” Topic change, a slight pause. “I did send someone to spy. I do not know who attacked Mal though. If you have a description, I would tell you.” He sighs, shaking his head and shifting closer if allowed. Meeting her eyes after a nervous lick of his lips and a quick gaze around them in the forest. “Simmik.” Another pause — preparing himself for another round of screaming. “My name isn’t Donovan. It’s Kynareth Deagon.” He almost winces as he says it, expecting a whole storm to knock him on his ass. “Simmik, I’m sorry.” He says again. He hasn’t apologized this much since he was with his ex. Fucking Sasha.
Messages In This Thread
I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 02:42 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 03:02 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 03:42 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 04:29 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 04:54 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 05:25 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 05:47 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 06:18 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 06:57 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 16, 2020, 02:09 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 21, 2020, 12:31 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 22, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 23, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 24, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 24, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 26, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 26, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 27, 2020, 03:59 PM