The Heartwood I don't feel the rain or the sun
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
There he went again, owning up to every misdeed she threw in his face. And oh, so he was only like this with certain wolves? That sounded like a way for him to worm his way back into her good graces, and honestly, that was bullshit. Also, he was offering up a name for the wolf who had attacked her packmate. But why? He would just give up his own pack member like that? It didn't matter though, none of it did. She was broken and she couldn't put the pieces back together, so how was she supposed to wade through all of his constant lies and sweet talk to figure out what was actually genuine? But just because, she went with it. All I know is that he was darker and had a funny tail, she described quietly, her anger building up again to the point of explosion. 

He leaned closer, and she visibly winced, her muscles tensing. Her stomach churned at the thought of being touched, especially right now. To make her feel even worse, he dropped another bomb on her. Her eyes flicked open and zeroed in on him as she straightened up again. You couldn't even be bothered to give me your real name? she said, her voice too quiet. Do you think I just go around sleeping with anyone who is available? she asked, voice increasing in volume. I trusted you even after I knew that I shouldn't. She stood and a growl rumbled from her chest. One ominous snarl was all the warning she gave before she lunged at him again, teeth aimed for his neck once more. The stupid part of her that still cared about him despite everything didn't want to hurt him—it especially didn't want to kill him, but she was too angry to listen, and most would think that was a good thing. Although, later, she might feel differently. After all, he wasn't the only reason she was so volatile these days.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 02:42 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 03:02 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 03:42 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 04:29 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 04:54 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 05:25 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 05:47 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 06:18 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 06:57 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 16, 2020, 02:09 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 21, 2020, 12:31 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 22, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 23, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 24, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 24, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 26, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 26, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 27, 2020, 03:59 PM