The Heartwood I don't feel the rain or the sun
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Darker. Funny tail. He. Easily, just by the funny tail part, he knew it was Renard. It had to have been. There’s no way it wasn’t. He’s the only one that was in his pack that meets that description. Of course they did that and never told him. He wonders what else Renard has done behind his back. So yes, he would give her the name later. 

Now isn’t the time. Her quiet whispers are dangerous and the not so subtle way her eyes widened at his admission of a fake name. He knew he had to tell her sometime. He just wished he never lied, at least to her. Too late to turn back now, she’s already on him again. Violent teeth grabbing at him he snarls out his own growl of surprise and pain as she latches onto him once more. He doesn’t want to hurt her, but he can’t just let her chew on him. 

He’d braced himself enough to expect the hit but it doesn’t do much, she still succeeds in ripping his throat out. Allowing himself to fall onto his back again, he pulls a family favorite move his father taught him. A takedown he’s done to Simmik before, only now it’s for real. 

Drawing up his back paws, he’s sure she’ll figure out what’s about to happen before it does, he grabs as much scruff and skin as he can. In one fluid motion, he’s kicking out her hind leg from underneath her and pulling her to the side, rolling on top of her. He doesn’t let her speak, this time she doesn’t get an option if she’s going to keep trying to use him as a chew toy. He settles all his weigh on her, caging the wild woman in with thick limbs. 

“Simmik, stop.” He stresses in a breath. Tone stern, but said softer then truly necessary. “Just stop.” Body presses fully against hers he bows his head and forcefully cuddles down onto her, forcing her to stay in place. Though she can’t move, that doesn’t mean she can’t bite. A dangerous spot to be indeed.
Messages In This Thread
I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 02:42 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 03:02 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 03:42 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 04:29 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 04:54 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 05:25 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 05:47 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 06:18 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 06:57 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 16, 2020, 02:09 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 21, 2020, 12:31 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 22, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 23, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 24, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 24, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 26, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 26, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 27, 2020, 03:59 PM