The Heartwood I don't feel the rain or the sun
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He knows he’s still in trouble as she whips her fiery orange eyes back to him and he’s almost tempted to look away. She screams at him more and more, yet he will not pull away. He only inches closer, golden orbs bright on her face and his body taught, ready to fend another attack if necessary. 

He sighs. “I know you’re not weak.” He says a bit louder, not necessarily a yell but close to one. “I only wish to help. To please you. My intentions are never to hurt you, it seems they just do and I’m sorry for that.” Then he scoots even closer, their noses could easily touch. “Come stay a few days with me, dear. Maybe we could —“ He struggles to find the right words to say. “I don’t fucking know. We could figure something out. All I know is that I do not want you to hate me and I am willing to prove to you that there will no longer be secrets or lies.” 

Then he stands and walks a few paces away, expression hard and contemplative. “But if you see the bad side of me will you not want me anymore?” He asks almost hesitantly. 

That’s the difference between Simmik and past women he’s been with. Seriously been with he means. Shit, look at Nemisis; the feral beast of a woman wouldn’t hesitate to kill no matter what the consequences. Then Sasha, the bitch got his whole pack killed. They’re very much similar to him. They accepted his sick, bloodthirsty side; the side that wanted gore and power. Simmik though? She’s different. So, so different and he doesn’t quite know how to cope with a sweet woman like her. Hell, even comparing her to Leigh she is much different. Whereas Leigh would talk him out of it and  convince him to do good and still deal with his evil is still completely different than Simmik. Or maybe she’s not and he hasn’t seen all of her yet. He very much so doubts that Simmik would be willing to deal with that side of him. She’d pack her shit and head the fuck on out. 

How does he even deal with that? That’s the problem. He doesn’t know.
Messages In This Thread
I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 02:42 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 03:02 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 03:42 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 04:29 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 04:54 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 05:25 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 05:47 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 06:18 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 06:57 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 15, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 15, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 16, 2020, 02:09 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 21, 2020, 12:31 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 22, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 23, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 24, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 24, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 26, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Simmik - October 26, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I don't feel the rain or the sun - by Kynareth Deagon - October 27, 2020, 03:59 PM