Silverlight Terrace Kept inside I won't let go
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Private 
@Keres *Casually tosses Āzon here*. Also, apologies if this starter is trash XD

And here he was again, back in the vast wilderness he started out in....

Āzoniol sighed as he strolled through and took in the scenery, heavy footsteps padding through dew-coated grass. It had been a while since he saw these sides of the mountains and, if he remembered correctly, a fellow by the name of Arcturus informed him of a pack living towards those heights -- moonspear, he called it. Tower like - castle like - a man like Ignis who'd been bound to the earthy tundras since birth couldn't imagine what a life like that would be like. Not as if he hadn't climbed a mountain before, but establishing a lifestyle and even a pack up in one, well, he was beyond ignorant to the idea. Not against it though.

The ghostly Pheonix's attention soon shifted from the mountain's side and towards the starry night sky above, condensed clouds of autumn air leaving his mouth and nose as he breathed. These months of travels were for a reason; to train so he could be useful to Polaris when the time came. They'll meet again once he'd become stronger and more capable with time, yet Ignis would be lying if he said constantly moving from place to place without having a damn clue where he was going was any fun (hint; it was not). It was time he'd found a place to settle down temporarily before going out in search of Polaris again. Perhaps a safe den where he could gather food and sleep in, or maybe....seek shelter from another?

The Pheonix General
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Another restless night.

Unsurprising. Mira had not been found yet and Keres, ever the dutiful and reliable sister, ventured out almost every night to see if she could find any trace of the girl. With the glen being maintained by Osiris and his chosen wolves, there was no need to cover those grounds again; the silvered female had thus decided to expand the bands of her own search into other territories, methodically scanning each one several time (and several nights) over.

Tonight, the terrace was her chosen location, following the trails of whatever wolves she could find. Even if she could find a hint of the girl, that would be all she needed, all the Spear needed. Her brother and her Queen were restless and harrowed over the loss of their child, something she could understand perfectly and would do what was within her power to assist.

It was in the midst of this reverie that Keres found herself following a scent. Male, and alone. Not what she sought but she would investigate nonetheless, legs carrying her over the silvery grass to find the source, eventually coming upon the pale wolf walking in the shadow of her great home. A chuff, an alert to allow her presence to be known before she continued closer.
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

Please feel free to stab me for taking this long. No, I'm not joking <3

It wasn't long before the sound of pawsteps began puttering in behind Āzoniol, followed by a soft chuff to announce their arrival. Judging by the scent wafting in, it was definitely a female -- specifically one surrounded by the overbearing scent of moonspear itself. 'A pack wolf' he realized -- and just the mere thought of what would happen in this confrontation made his heart start to race with anxiety.

The ghostly pheonix turned his cranium to peer at the approaching woman. She was much smaller than he, lithe, and draped in a coat of silver and white. Her eyes were a similar color to his left orb, but gave much cooler, darker undertones to them. "Hello..." Ignis offered a greeting to the silver dame, paired with a soft wave of his tail to express freindly body language. Any other situation would've triggered Āzon's fight or flight instincts, and while he was still a bit on edge, the approach of a pack wolf near their pack realm wasn't something to be too suprised about. "I reckon I'm a lil' too close to home?"

The Pheonix General
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Not terribly so, no. He was in the next territory over and while that might have been too close for some, he was also walking away from the Spear, away from her home. If she had had any misgivings past what her normal suspiscions were when interacting with a stranger, they lay quiet for the moment, her judgement reserved until they had interacted a bit more. He seemed respectful enough so far, and that, for the moment, was enoguh for her.

I'm Keres, of Moonspear The silver toned woman supplied, her posture easy and neutral. I don't suppose you've seen a young girl about? Dark fur, less than half a year old? The chances were slim, she knew, but if she didn't ask and he had seen her, she would feel all the more foolish.

10055/50000 (10055/50000)
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

The pheonix felt his muscles tense for a moment as she drew nearer and her minty gaze observed him,  but when she opened her mouth to speak words of neutrality, he calmed down a bit. A sigh left his lungs, followed by a soft chuckle "Ah cool. For a second there I thought you were comin' to chew my ass out..." he quipped at the she-wolf. Not very formal, one might think, though it was his way of trying to quell his anxiety around this stranger -- as akward as the attempt was.

The woman, who went by the name of Keres, identified herself as moonspearian and Ignis offered a nod of preconcived assumption. Her scent was embedded with many others and the only pack to be found in these mountains was moonspear afterall. In response to the question that arose soon after, the tundrian male quirked a brow and tilted his crown in question. Keres had asked for the sighting of a young girl; coupled with a description that he unfortunately didn't recall.

" 'Fraid I haven't seen th'girl your talking about, my apologies..." he responded with a frown, lowering his head to meet her at eye level with a concerned expression. "You've lost your daughter?"

The Pheonix General
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
What? No. Does... She looked him up and down, trying to spot why someone might chew him out other than if he trespassed or something of similar ilk. Does that happen often? She knew Hydra (and thus all of Moonspear) was territorial but here, their scent was weak. Barely tended. A note drew in her mind, an intention to ask the dark pelted woman, or even her brother, how far they preferred outsiders to stay. It would be a good thing to know, for future reference of course.

Not my daughter, no. A daughter of Moonspear. She would not reveal that the daughter was Hydra's for if someone wanted to use the child as a plot, it was that information they would need. If you could keep a look out for her, I'd appreciate it... She trailed off, realizing that he had not given his name. Mind sharing your name? The woman asked with a friendly smile, a wave of her tail accompanying it.
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
To the question presented to him, he took a moment to really think about it. Not that he'd ever experienced a territorial "Ass-chewing" as of yet, but it was a normal occurrence in the wolven world -- so it was only safe to assume that some form of animosity would be shown towards an outsider like himself.

Strangely though, there wasn't.

This she-wolf didn't even approach him in a manner that would scream "Fuck off", and while the prince still shifted uncomfortably in the presence of this stranger, a part of him felt....safe...."Ah...my name is Azon..." Ignis would finally say with shifty eyes, clearing his throat awkwardly as he settled on his rump.

The Pheonix General
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
His awkwardness was endearing, while at the same time, strikingly youthful. She watched as he sat back, then mirrored the movement, wondering if he intended to sit and have a longer conversation than "hello I'm so and so nice to meet you"; she would not mind if that was the case. Pleasure, Azon. His short silence did not bother her, instead picking up the opportunity to ask after him.

Do you live around ehre? She could not smell a pack lacing his furs, but he could have been a scout. Even if he wasn't, he may live on his lonesome by choice, picking an area nearby to hole up in.
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"I do not live....anywhere, really. I am a vagabond." 

'Where the fuck do I live?'

The silver femora's question made him pause for a moment to really consider how long he'd been traveling. For months, the only form of home that he actually had was the wilderness and any semi-comfortable spot he could find to rest on. He doesn't really have an alliance...anywhere. 

Well, that's why he was here today, of course.

"Yer from moonspear, right? Do your people have anymore room for another?"

The Pheonix General
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
A vagabond. She had lived that life not so long ago, but sadly, she could not help him with his plight. I know we have many wolves upon the mountain. For an official answer, I'd tell you to come to our borders and seek audience with one of our leaders. She knew that if they had any room, it was not much.

I apologize but I need to continue looking for the pup. It was a pleasure, Azon. A brief smile and a wave of her tail before the Ostrega was on her way again, hunting for traces of the lost Mira.

Fade