Sunset Valley Beata Maria,
❞He made the Devil so much Stronger than the man,❞
30 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 

“And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.”

—Matthew 10:28

And so did the devil creep away from her eternal hell of flames; what would burn another is what would she rule over them all. Sweet-whispers of promises and hopes, all to be a downfall from the raven knight. Only she could escape the wretched plans given what was provided, but a shame to be, to leave all that had been gained.

Though Dantalion, was not one to give up from a mere' wrench into her plans. To abandon the homeland, to make anew, learned and live. To restart, from scratch. The words of whisper to where to start again was with a smile, and pleasantries for passerby's. They would so guide the devil toward destination, seeing what was more suitable for lands; and finally

did Dantalion reach.

@Astraeus
Loner
omnipotent society of youth
148 Posts
Ooc — cas
Astraeus vehemently favored the vale and it now became one of his haunts;
and everyday, he pretends that he can leap and gripe for the sun! — fervid, dismal; wanting, praying, molten and weld into a daily dance that was a flight for familiar warmth. And everyday, he crouches defeated in the copse, a torch flickering in the wind as the saying goes. 

(you cannot touch the sun, son.)

Harvest; quietude; pining;
his hobby of sun-catching goes one throughout the rollovers of the seasons, the impending frost-limned gales made him all the more adamant on drinking from the sun's honey-amber ewer. Tastes like honey? he oft wonders, as everyday he strikes a verdant and glazed eye towards Helios and his chariot-driving mares, you ought to be here when I venture tomorrow.
and then tomorrow, still playing the bratty boyish act, and spiteful as ever when it concerned taking from Sagtannet's caches and not returning any thanks via game (ha!), he vaingloriously crows he will be the one to taste the sun first.

The hellspawn'd woman was reaching for something else, however fathomless, vast. His cloudthick eye proceeds to fail him as the autumnal rubied colors and and well, everything of her coalesce into the bleeding overhead. He finds himself shot from the brush and ramming into her ribs. 
30 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Surprisingly so, did a dashing of a hero against the devils spawn. Or, so the story was to go. Though with the rustling of bushes, the ear of a soon-to-be Emperor was not dull enough for such an opening. Like a twirl of ballet, they so dodged the smaller opponent with just a smile to her face,

"What a fearful foe," she mused out loud, a small laughter to her tone, "I don't believe we have been acquainted, to cause such an attack?"
Loner
omnipotent society of youth
148 Posts
Ooc — cas
you can pp him talkign abt sgt in ur next post! <3

Astraeus had never been called fearful ouright as the egg-whites of Condor's eyes had been enough.
Recovering not at all swiftly from a bloody nose, he erects himself promptly and stares the red wine witch in the eye.
"Urhm... I was just chasing the light, I didn't see you. My name," — (they will take take you again) ... is Sparky."
30 Posts
Ooc —
Away
An odd name was given, and even an odder group name; Sagtannet. The wolf said that was the group that lived upon the mountains, but after speaking so, he seemed rather turned on adding even more. Rather curt in the experience, the wolf then turned away from the devil without even a goodbye, only having Dantalion smile as they disappeared to whatever troubles would brew.

Some information was gained, at least.