Hideaway Strath If it wasn't for bad luck...
261 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
This is Whrist’s entrance to this area, Backdated to Oct 12ish before she traveling to the sunspire

Night was deep and dark fully set in, barely a sliver of moon shown in the sky speckled sky, no breeze blew to cover any sound, all in all the earth was almost eerily quiet. Every step she took, though careful to not make noise seemed to poison the tranquility of the mid of dark hour.

Earlier; Just past dusk she had passed through a small ravine and found that it had opened into a valley of sorts.
The femme’s mouth opened briefly exposing teeth that seemed to almost glow white against her blackened pelt, slowly her tongue slipped over her canines before sliding back into her closing maw. She was disgusted that she had not found a single bit of prey in the last two days. Even mice were far and few between, not that she’d lower herself to the pest infested rodents without just cause. Her hunger made her senses more keen, but did little for temperament. She stared as the surrounding vegetation as if it were the trees and shrubs fault she had not eaten.

Eventually she paused her travels and peered around, her ice blue eyes narrowing, her gaze followed the edge of the valley she now found herself in. There was no escape, no way to pass through. The walls of the valley looked impassable, she’d have to back track. For some reason the thought of having to back track irritated her to no end. She hated not having a scope of the area she was in. She hated feeling lost and having to back track would indeed make her feel even more lost then she was.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Hey! I’m so sorry I was hella busy. Thank you so much for putting out this thread! (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) The Saints have so much crazy shit goin on rn haha!

The brindled male trots about their new little play area — their new home. Hideaway Strath isn’t his beloved Canyon of Red, but he could make this his new home. Even now he doesn’t understand why he cherished the canyon so. The crimson dust that would constantly get in his eyes and stick to his coat, and the hardly existent prey. It truly isn’t a nice place, but damn is it beautiful in the summer and the crystal clear pools of water were to die for. Almost literally.

Though now as his sand roughened paws touch the softness of grass and his star-like orbs dance around his surroundings he might just be able to get used to it. Especially having such a large area to cover, this valley gives them both an advantage and disadvantage. Though when he finds the right hiding spots and uncovers the secrets this place holds then — and only then — will this expanse of land become a jewel, an advantage.

As he pads through he recognizes one of many scents that do not belong to his pack. Even their two newest he recognizes, yet this one he does not. So he continues on, head lowered to keep on the scent trail as he briskly trots towards where it becomes stronger.

Then when he hits the large river that courses through the western half of their territory he finds the source of this sweet, distinctly feminine smell. His eyes dance along the glistening water as he shoots them every which way, struggling to find them. Though by now the other wolf would have most likely seen him for he doesn’t see her until he gets a bit closer. Only when his eyes squint and he halts in his tracks does it become apparent that he does. 

It’s another wolf. A pure black one at that. Such a stunning coat, no breaks in color, it is as if she is one with the night. So as he stops and takes in the shimmering of her beautiful blue eyes he offers a loose smile. “Evening, dear.” He calls out. “Who might you be?” Comes his casual inquiry.
261 Posts
Ooc —
no worries I have been looking around at the various plotlines going on right now, I know you are busy, thanks for taking the time to thread with me.

Black ears shifted toward movement long before the figure came into view, her eyes remained narrowed as she watched the figure coming toward her, she held still so as to not draw the eye toward movement, long ago she learned her pelt’s rich singular tone offered her protection at night so long as stray movement did not draw attention.

She found herself assessing the male, and indeed he was male, his rich scent found her before his eyes finally fixed on her, and now that she inhaled more deeply she realized with a start that she had been detecting it almost as soon as she had entered the valley.

She remained standing as she was, she did not draw any closer nor did she back away, she did not fear him, nor would she grovel even though she had realized she just might be somehow invading space he was claiming.

Her expression relaxed as she watched him for a few moments, his tail was high, was he an alpha? as he halted she realized his tail was not just held high, it was curled strangely, she could not see the colours of his pelt clearly in the full darkness, but he did not seem to have markings like any wolf she had ever known. Her eyes roamed his thickly muscled body; She decided he was not wholly wolf, then she decided she did not wholly care, most wolves were pompous asses, so she’d let this ones actions speak for himself.   

Despite herself, her head tipped to the left and her ears perked toward him of their own volition as the deep timber of his voice reached her. Slowly her head shifted back to a neutral position. She wondered if she should offer her name since he had not seen fit to give his first, but saw no reason to hold back.

She inhaled deeply before answering her icy white blue eyes narrowing just slightly before answering him. She found her voice to be both feminine yet strong, it surprised her since she had rarely spoken aloud these past few months. “Whrist” she paused a moment before adding “You are?” She didn’t care if he’d answer with just his name or whom he was in this place, she just wanted to hear more of his rich tones.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
You’re totally good! I was excited to RP with you anyway haha ٩( ᐛ )و

His surroundings are dark, not much but the sickly blue light of the moon upon them this night. It hardly illuminated much though, for the woman only a few feet ahead of him is still pitch black. Truly a stunning coat, so well tuned for hunting in the dark he’s almost jealous. Yet he knows his own coat is well tuned for camouflage as well, he just has to be in the right setting perhaps. 

Though that is besides the point. What he’s truly interested in is her as a whole — what skills she could possess or odd talents. Can she kill? That’s what he wants to know, but for now he will settle with a name for he doesn’t want to scare this pretty little raven away. 

So they continue — a name for a name. “Kynareth Deagon of the Abbey, if you’d like to get specific.” He hums back easily, a slight upwards tilts of his chin to her. “Your name is interesting, dear. How did you come to have that? What does it mean?” 
261 Posts
Ooc —
I had trouble figuring out what to do with her.. she wanted to run several different ways

She watched him size her up, but for what? Her own eyes roamed down to his large paws and slowly back up to his face. Her head did it’s tiny left tilt as the rich tones of his voice reached her again. She committed his name to memory and drew air in to lock his scent to his name. His question caught her though, it was her name, hers and hers alone, as was her past, that to was hers and hers alone, she felt her vocal cords vibrate for half a breath, though barely a rumble escaped. Not quiet a growl or even a warning, just perhaps discontent. She closed the distance between her posture was at ease and her tail hung relaxed.

“Your name, sounds as strong as you look. My name is not quiet so noble” Despite his aura of strength and the obvious ability to back himself up her eyes locked onto his. She would challenge him for this information, not that it was precious to her, indeed it was not; but if he wanted to know then he’d have to give to get. Suddenly she realized her actions might be misconstrued, her eyes widened and her slow even breath may have hitched just barely before she regained control of her expression, She started this course of actions and her pride would not let her back down now. Maybe if he was not paying full attention he might have missed it, but then she was staring into his yellow eyes.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He doesn’t take her body language offensively in the slightest, rather he’s quite unbothered but it all together. Instead he jokingly scoffs when she describes his name as noble. He almost wants to choke at the thought of his name being noble. He’s been a savage murder his entire life and previous pack followed suit, as well as his mother and father, he is anything but noble.

So he shakes his head side to side. “No, no, no it’s not noble at all.” He says with a light smile and a flutters of eyes. “I’ve done too many bad things for it to be so.” It’s a large step in this fresh relationship between the two. An opportunity to see exactly what type of wolf she is. 

Yet he continues. “On another note,” a quick change in subject. “My pack and I have just moved here; we are claiming these lands. You’re welcome to come have dinner with me tonight if you so please?” The brindled male stretches his maw into a charming smile, an offer for a hunt.
261 Posts
Ooc —
Now this is a First in all the years I’ve been role playing and I don’t know why. (OMG I just realized it’s been 17 years or more 0.0 on and off) Being invited to share a meal. My characters have been alpha and organized hunts but never has any of mine been invited to share a meal… to hunt one on one, hum.. this ought to be fun

She got herself under control and finally his voice stopped intriguing her enough to look like an enthralled pup. Her gaze moved past his, forgoing any test of wills at the moment, her gazed moved toward the surrounding area with a critical eye.

Her lips almost twitched into a smile at his words, but she controlled it quickly, she alone understood his words and his past actions, she too had a past, she did what was needed to move on, removed her oppressors despite their linage to her.

She managed to regain control of her emotions and though she was intrigued by him and by his scent by even the air of his presence, she wanted to own herself and her surroundings. This was an area he was bringing a pack to and she accepted he was bringing a pack here, but she could tell that only his scent reined supreme here at this moment.
      His pack was not yet at home here, But regardless, he was an alpha, he was king of kings, and though his knights and his entourage were not yet at his command in this place, they would be soon. For the moment it was just he and she…  He was hers..

He was in her presence and he had not commanded her to submit, nor would she. She shifted to stand just to his right, her light blue eyes ran from his ears along his masculine form from his thick neck to haunches and tail, she appreciated his body, knowing it was not pure wolf but seeing the strength it offered, from the human interception of powerful breeds back into wolf. Oh yes, she knew humans, what wolf didn’t; those who chose to hide their heads and ignore the human blight were stupid. Humans were intelligent to a degree, they could create the most amazing beings but at the same time destroy that which they desired, yet given back to nature what was touched by them, was the best gift to nature she could supply.

Whrist’s mind wandered, her eyes moved again to the surrounding area, she thought of her entrance to this area since the moment she had entered this valley, though hunting would prove easy here, the walls being an advantage for the wolves against all but the most nimble of goat.

Spring and natural disasters might prove to be to much of an impediment in such an encapsulating valley. Yet also it might prove to be an asset against such natural disasters depending on natures whim.

His invitation warmed her, She hummed in pleasure, her tail twitched, her expression mirrored his offering him a rare grin. "Lead the way, Kynareth Deagon of the Abbey, I shall hunt by your side tonight." she had not scented prey this day but perhaps he knew where to start.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
No way! Hell yeah Donnie boy is an amazing host (if he likes you MWAHAHA). And I love being the first to give such an opportunity!! (☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎

The larger male mirrors her own grin, a soft chuckle exhaling from his lips at the use of his full name. The way her bright eyes catch on his body aren’t lost to him either and he’s offering his own look of interest back. A raise of a cream brow and a charming smirk and he’s setting off into a trot. 

“I’m honored, dearest.” He hums easily to her. “Come, I know where we can find some deer; I smelt a herd around here earlier.” His nose is dropping to the ground and he’s expertly picking up the scent. Though he is a man of many talents, hunting is most definitely one of his finest. He’s been honing. This specific set of skills since he could walk properly.

So they trot through a miscellaneous trail of trees and brush, side by side is the only way he would have it. For he will treat her as an equal until she proves otherwise. 

Thick auds perk excitedly. “I have a scent.” He whispers quietly beside her, golden orbs glancing over for a moment. “Let the hunt begin.” Comes his confident and borderline evil grin. He’s obsessed with the hunt. With that he’s tiptoeing closer and closer to the herd.
261 Posts
Ooc —
will we roll dice, or just rp the hunt
Lost power last night, my computer died and took with it my post, from here on out I'll be putting it in word rather then just typing into the reply window. ugh....

Wordlessly she shadowed along side his masculine form, her stride easily matching his, though she had little experience traveling with others. With practiced ease her paw steps only lightly kissed the ground, making very little noise. She did not bother slowing down to scent, she trusted in the skills of her companion.

She watched his demeanour change and the subtle shift of the tension of his form, she could tell he thrilled in the hunt almost as much as her. The flow of blood on her tongue, the leak of life as she claimed the very soul of her prey and took their body for her own. Yes the hunt was good.

Deer was an extravagance a singular wolf could not often enjoy. The memory of sweet taste of deer made her mouth water, despite herself her tail swayed with her eagerness.

She nodded, the thrill of the hunt and the kill was enticing, her tongue slipped out over her lips as if she were testing the sharpness of her teeth.

She flowed toward the herd her pelt making her nigh invisible to the forms they stalked in his moved slowly enough. She made sure not to pay to close attention for to long on any one particular deer, she did not want their sixth sense to kick in just yet. She watched the male as they circled closer, waiting for him to choose their target, allowing him to take point on this hunt.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Oh noooo! I’ve had that happen to me as well :’> be careful tho, when you copy and paste something from somewhere else it usually makes little weird text appear at random areas of the post.
And we can just RP it if that’s cool. Just want to make sure I can get at least three posts in the hunt for my trade. (●´ω`●)

He’s glancing over to her the entirety of the time as their paws skip across the softness of the grass. She’s sly, moving quick and quietly. He almost envies her for her lightweight but sturdy frame, the way she can sneak and hide herself in the blackness of night. Still, as he finally has eyes on the herd, he flicks eyes back to her and catches the smallest glimpse of a pink tongue running over sharp teeth. He almost can’t help but stare, taking in the stark beauty of this creature of the night.

Yet he wills his eyes off of her and onto the animals before him — one of which he will be stripping off chunks of meat, cracking bone, and shitting them out later. As is the way of life; sad but true. For now though, it’s time to choose which one. 

So he lunges forth, muscles rippling impressively beneath a striped pelt. He makes contact with a medium sized doe who had been just a bit too slow to react to his advances. With large forearms outstretched, paws meet the rump and rib cage of the beast as his teeth clamp viscously onto its right hip. Sheathing fangs into the flesh as raising red meets his tongue. He’s got his mark.
261 Posts
Ooc —
She had long ago left her birth family behind, what was left of them anyway, never had she taken up residence with a pack of any type, most packs had a presence about them she despised, no group of wolves needed to be that chummy and peaceful and carefree with neighbours, She almost sneered in disgust at the thought of the goody goody packs of wolves she had seen so far.
Wolves had power, they were apex they should own what was theirs; A pack should hold their territory and on lives upon it, prey and predator alike, with the fierce power they had at their disposal.

She was used to hunting alone, Which meant getting in close, looking in the eye of her prey before taking the life from them, she was unprepared as the male sprang forward, she envied his brute strength as he connected with the deer. This one was dead, it just just know it yet. She lunged along side him and tried his tactic, leaping at the deer with abandon. It quickly became apparent that this was not her style and this tactic was foreign to her.

Though Kynareth Deagon had connected with the creature it’s forward momentum did not stop right away, unskilled at hunting with others and unused to these tactic’s she had lunged at the deer connecting with it’s shoulder and tearing flesh but her hold was not strong enough. She had not soundly picked her mark as she had charged having followed him in without thought. She caught more bone then flesh and could not grip the animal, though slowed the forward momentum of the deer was not stopped right away and with the missed connection the deer ran her down.

She tumbled below it’s front hooves, not wanting to interfere with the hold he had, she tucked herself into a small ball getting to the far side of the deer and though it’s back hoof connected with her body it did little harm as it slid on her form, and she had gotten far enough under then out that she had not gotten under Kynareth Deagon or interfered with his hold. She did, however unexpectedly, trip up the deer further sending it sprawling across the ground with a large wolf to pin it’s hind end.

Once free from the deer albeit on the far side from him, She sprang up, her white teeth, catching the moon light, were bared in anger, the opposing color of her teeth to her dark pelt that made her hard to see against the tree and shrubs behind her; Her maw seem like a floating entity of death. Seething at her own incompetence, she stalked forward and circled the deer this time she kept her eyes on the mark she wanted. Her eyes locked on it’s jugular and she wanted to squeeze the life from this deer it needed to pay for her blunder.

The moment it lifted it’s head trying to get it’s front hooves under it in a vain attempt to get up despite the heavy wolf upon it flank. Whrist lunged in a deftly grabbed the exposed trachea,  her teeth sunk easily into flesh and this time was she rewarded with the coppery taste she had expected on her last strike.

She held her own, throwing her own weight into the deer, she was patient and she would not let go, even as the struggles below them became frantic the deer struggling with renewed vigour attempting to cling to life.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Can we say that the deer is still struggling and they completely kill her in the next post? I just need one more post for it to count as a trade. (╹◡╹)♡

The Grandmaster is mildly distracted as he works his jaw open and closed, resulting in flesh being flayed by his dagger like fangs. The previously pearly white teeth stained a deep red as blood drips from the wound and makes it’s way into his mouth and all over his muzzle and chest. 

This is where he’s truly at home at; with blood all over his face and his teeth ripping into something. This is all he wants. Yet, life isn’t fair is it? He has others besides himself to care for and cannot go around willy-nilly taking bites out of everything he sees.

But something else has gotten his attention now. The streak of black that shoots past him and onto the opposite end of the deer has his eyes straining to watch. A bite to the shoulder — failed, and she tumbling beneath the hooved beast. Kynareth is concerned and unlatches from the kill, golden eyes watching her tumble beneath it. A small hop and he’s jumping over her a stark smile on his face as she gets right back up. 

She’s leaping towards it once more, so Kynareth does the same. This time going for the soft underbelly just behind the ribs as the deer tumbles to the ground just as the shewolf had done only moments prior. 

Though his teeth are ripping at the belly of this poor animal, his star-like eyes are on his hunting partner. Knife like teeth rip into the soft jugular and blood spews all over her beautiful, black pelt — hardly able to be seen except for the wet sheen it leaves. 

Even then, this deer continues to struggle. He almost feels bad for killing her; she’s a fighter after all. A strong specimen and should be honored in death. If only Kynareth cared that much. For now and forever she will be just food to him.
261 Posts
Ooc —
I promise better next post, I didn't want to claim the kill

She felt him move with her, syncing with her, staying by her side despite what she considered to be her inadequacy during the hunt. She felt a kinship with him, as they worked together toward a common purpose.

With the coppery taste upon her tongue, her mind swarmed with possibilities, There were a dozen things she could do to end this quicker, but she just didn’t want to. The fight for life was thrilling, it’s body to fuel her continued survival, in other words it’s life for her life.

Feeling the deers struggle finally begin to slow; she knew not to release just yet, as an inexperience wolf might. Despite her performance thus far, she knew how to kill, she could innately feel when the fight for life was won or lost, She knew what she wanted and she would not give an inch back to her prey. The trembling short breaths of the beast beneath her teeth were not the reward she sought, She held tight she wanted to feel she shutters of it’s last breath beneath her. She wanted to feel it’s body slacken to their might.

Her eyes locked with his, a greedy satisfaction in her eyes coexisted with determination. She continued to rock her jaws and crush the flesh, muscles and trachea below her fangs and with her powerful jaws, drawing more blood from the deer as she snarled into the soaked torn pelt she held against her tongue. This now was a waiting game of strength, could the deer pull out one last burst of life clinging adrenaline or would it succumb to the might of these wolves.

1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Thank you so much! This last post will count towards my trade! 
╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

Wolves don’t have sharp teeth and the instinct to kill for no reason. This is an example of such. It’s completely natural for them to want to kill things and this poor, but strong, doe is the result of that dangerous ferocity. Though she probably excelled in strength out of her herd, she does not stand any chance against two born to be predators. This shows in the expert way they traced her down, sunk teeth into subtle flesh, and took her to the ground.

So as the thrill of the hunt pumps blood through his veins with the heavy thrum of his heart, his adrenaline won’t disappear until this doe stops moving once and for all. This time, he plans on ending it. Though the female beside him has a much crucial grip on her, that doesn’t mean he can’t help. 

So he releases her leg, dropping the bloody limb and tip toeing closer to the blackbird. His golden orbs rake over her form with excitement as he steps over the animal and snatches up the back of the deers neck while his partner has the throat. With an expectant look to those icy blues he begins to shake and tug. A silent permission to kill her once and for all. Surely once they begin pulling her neck will snap and her watery eyes become dull and glasslike. She’s dead.

Only then can he rest. So he does. Lifting his head from her neck and lapping an oddly colored black tongue over his lips, nose, and whiskers. Then with a smirk he looks to his companion. “That was impressive. You’re good at hunting, dear.” Then he moves to step off of the deer. “Shall we dig in?” He asks and he hardly waits for her reply before he’s grabbing at the soft muscle of her shoulder and ripping it off to swallow.
261 Posts
Ooc —
Below her teeth, The rapid breathing gets shallower, and though the deers sight must be blackening she felt euphoric. This was her purpose in life, to keep the prey in check, to hold the balance of life, No! To BE the balance of life and death.  

The hefty male let go of the beast they held with their power, but in doing so he shifted closer to her, his eyes had found her eyes and she had held his golden orbs finally seeing what he wished.

His powerful jaw grabbed the back of the deers neck and she growled playfully. Tugging back against him until a soft pop of bones was felt between them, the last gasps of the deer was barely audible, but the lack of breath from it was louder. 

She dropped the deer and grinned at him, her jaws wide and her tongue lolling in exhalation. Her breaths huffed in the cool evening air, she shifted closing the distance between them and pressed her head to his briefly. Before turning her gaze to their prize; His praise was not lost on her, even if the words did not click right away. She was never one for alot of words but she responded to him though her gaze did not leave the deer turned meal, “You are, ah, very powerful…” her words faded on the air as he began his meal, she had been going to state he was a powerful hunter but that hadn’t felt right as her eyes roamed his masculine form, 

She watched as he tore into the shoulder and did not yet go for the delectable organ meat, odd that a powerful brute like himself would not claim what was rightfully his. If he wasn’t going to she wasn’t about to let it cool to much. 

Her reddened yet still black form slid alongside the deer finding the place where her hunting  partner had grabbed it the second time, the belly already damaged offered no resistance as she grabbed it’s sheet of pelt and shook herself sending flecks of blood in all directions as she peeled it’s covering away. Without delay, mayhaps in fear he’d grab her prize from her, though he had not yet shown himself to be as greedy as others had been in her past, she snapped through the exposed muscle and grabbed the liver from it’s resting place. 

Now that she had this trophy in her jaws she could not help but think over his words, “You’re good at hunting deer.” Or did he say “You’re good at hunting, dear.” did he give her a pet name, had he called her dear? She’d have to listen closer in the future. Her teeth sunk in to the richest meat the deer has to offer but half hung from the side of her jaw.

She huffed at him holding it aloft before she lowered her front end just slightly and tail raised just slightly her eyes meat his, if he took up her invitation she’d go all out, if he did not she’d find away to cover her actions and just enjoy this delicacy,
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mild Sexual/Suggestive Themes

The huntress and the hunter, share the same oxygen beside one another after a fine, fine kill. This dark seductress interests him to no extent. One minute not there, the next she had appeared out of no where. Or perhaps she was here before he and his bloodthirsty pack stepped food in these plentiful lands. Either way, she’s definitely a diamond, one to potentially be cherished — he likes her. Everything about her really. Her stunning, somber looks with those crystal like eyes that seem to be lingering on his form a bit too long. Her skill at hunting is only a pleasant perk to add onto everything else. They had taken down this rather strong, healthy doe all on their own — just the two of them; that is impressive.

Still as he steps over the body and they play a quick game of tug-o-war he thoroughly enjoyed the greatly growl that is released from her. It only causes him to smirk as he feels the neck snap beneath the strong grasp of his jaws. They calm and he realizes they’re closer than he thought they were as she pressed the crown of their heads together briefly. The touch isn’t unwanted. What kind of man would Donovan be if he didn’t enjoy the touch of a beautiful, mysterious woman? An odd one for sure. 

Though as he praises his hunting companion, she is tentatively eyeing him down like he is her next meal. With a shameless compliment his way as well. He quirks a single cream brow, but definitely not in a bad way. More in a horribly curious and most definitely interested way. He can’t help but toot his own horn at her compliment and seductive eye, a low hum of acknowledgment comes from his throat as he flicks a golden gaze back to her. 

His mouth is full of food at this point and he’s watching her trot past him to rip open the belly of this animal. Sticking her head into the gory innards to pull out a fine piece of meat, the liver.

At this point he only briefly takes eyes off of her to rip off another chunk and begin chewing. Until a huff meets his auds, a breathy exhale and he is quickly meeting her gaze. The most curious sight meeting his golden orbs, the slight downwards tilt of her upper half and the tell tale, sideways move of a tail.

He is a man who pays attention to details and there is no way this one would slip by. His sultry smirk is almost instantaneous and he raises his circular brows almost comically, even though he is clearly very interested. The alpha of the Saints gives a low purr of satisfaction and is quick to swallow his remaining food to languidly pad his way around the body. He does love to tease though, so he only hovers near her, close enough for her to feel his breath on her midnight pelt. 

“Oh.” He hums pleasantly. “Is that what you want, darling?” He hums shamelessly, his previously bright gaze becoming dark with lust. This time the pet name is unmistakable.
261 Posts
Ooc —
The adrenaline from the hunt coursed through her veins, perhaps that is why she was so elated, so ebullient. She found herself inviting the male closer willing to not only share in a meal but share in the very meat she had claimed as her own.

This was unlike her, she simply did not share. What was hers, was hers and that was that. He stepped so close she felt his warm meaty breath caress her drying fur and rather then feel like he was encroaching on her space, she felt something entirely different. She wanted to invite him closer somehow.

His voice rumbled close to her ear, his warm masculine accent sending a delicious shiver though her from ear tip to tail tip. She heard it this time, he called her dearest, darling, dear and yet not once had her name fallen from his lips, not that she minded, she found the monikers endearing.

She was beginning to see him as hers, though she barely knew him, in this moment, he was hers. There would be other days and times but in this moment this was the here and now. The Future and the Past were nothing, meant nothing in this place and time.

Hormones still flowing in her body intermixed with the blood from the liver sliding down her throat with each swallow as she continued to hold it aloft. “humm…” she grinned around the meat, her white blue gaze caught his; she was about to lunge away, when she saw something else in his eyes, her eyes reflected that lust but the game she had intended was still viable fun. She paused and raised her eye brows, maybe this might make the game more fun.

White teeth shone above the liver briefly, then she made and full and puppyish spin on the spot intending to perhaps startle him before she lunged away, landing so she faced him but with 6 feet between them. She couched readying her lithe yet femininely muscular body to match the opposite direction of any lunge he might make toward her. She tossed her head back lifting the trophy high, he’d not get any closer to her unless her won this game first.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He both expects and doesn’t expect this mysterious devil of a shewolf to tease him like that. Even as he gets closer with the promise of that primal heat in his loins it doesn’t last long. They lock eyes and her lips curl to reveal teeth in a bright and vibrant grin, a teasing edge to it for sure and it was at that moment he knew she wasn’t going to give him what he initially thought she wanted. She’s got that playful glare and she spins fast in place, prancing off on light, dexterous paws. Practically floating over the grass he is only slightly startled by her sudden movement and he grins back comically. 

“Oh, so you wanna play a little game huh, love?” He eyes her curiously with a half lidded gaze. “I love playing games.” He sings as he tip toes closer to her. He lets her believe he’s going to lunge back at her, but really he only fakes out the motion hoping to trick her. If it works he’d let out a loud rumble of laughter and trot back to the body to grab a bite to eat.
261 Posts
Ooc —
Alright lets see if I can break this writer’s block….

A clear crisp breeze slid along the ground and pulled some leaves from the trees, sending the leaves along the ground to an unknown designation. Clouds moved along the sky like silent predators enveloping the moon, darkening this mid of night.  
Her eyes narrow as she watches him, Whrist was a young wolfess, her body was turning toward adulthood, Her mind, though keen, was slower on the uptake, once she moved away from him the lack of his beside warmth next to her was disturbing and she wanted it back.

The femme shifted her weight from darkened paw to paw, easing herself lightly upon them so she can dart in either direction she prepared tensing herself but she didn’t . She was pleased he’d chase, but as he made to lunge she noticed to subtle shift of his hind paws he wasn’t committing to the action she was hoping he’d make. Her white blue orbs narrowed as she assessed him. He had called her love, did he not mean it? Was this a different game.

She relaxed as he moved back to the deer, she used her teeth and sawed her way through the lobe of liver, she held and cut a nice size chunk allowing the rest to fall to the ground, a couple of snaps later the rich meat moved down her throat taking the prize into her body making her just that much stronger with it’s luscious nutrients.

The rest of the liver was nothing compared to the ‘piece’ before her and as confused as her mind was her body knew. Her white blue gaze was heavy lidded as she moved next to him her hip caressing his hip, as her tongue slid along her lips, moved from and grabbed at the flesh he was about to go for getting completely in his way her shoulder shifting against him less then subtly,
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
This game is full of brushing pelts and odd, sultry glances. Just barely there touches turning into ones he can’t even try to ignore. Not that he would want to anyway. 

This blackbird beside him follows him back to the corpse, at first she’s not too horribly close. Until she is. The barely there touch of their shoulders and the glint of glacier blue eyes, he can’t help but stare back. For a moment, even as she devilishly eases back over to him. Their hips brush first, then the rest of their bodies, and before he knows it she’s pushing her way into his space. A comical stealing of the piece of food he was going to grab and he knew before but now it was unmistakable. She’s playing with him in the most delicious of ways and he is Mcloving it.

His massive head turns to smile his own devilish grin at her. “You going to keep teasing me?” He asks, a quirk of a cream brow at the female beside him. He’s pressing closer to her as well and if allowed he’d lean closer to use his front teeth to sift through the thick, black fur of her scruff. A black tongue snacking out to lap at the love of her ear. 

“You wouldn’t want to go back to my den tonight? Maybe we could go on a nice little hunt in the morning.” A pause and a chuckle. “If you can walk.” He hums suggestively.
261 Posts
Ooc —
Heat rose to the surface of her skin, from where she had no idea, these sensations were new to her, she had never allowed another being to get close enough to her. This night though.. This night she had allowed another to get close and not just that she was inviting more.

She had no one to answer to but herself, she thought for the barest instant to run, take cover from these strange feelings. Instead she felt a hum in her own throat matching his, her tail swayed as his teeth grazed through her ruff, starting a whole new wave of sensations. She felt a shiver run from the nape of her neck down along her spine to her tail tip, that caused her skin to tighten and her senses break into a whole new level of intensity.

She could have would have answered him verbally but then his tongue arched along her ear and instead of it flicking away upon instinct, She held still. Her mouth parted just a little allowing her to breathe more freely, for suddenly it felt to hot below her pelt.

She didn’t want to move, she didn’t want to leave the kill, It belonged to her, besides she liked the scent of blood in the air. She didn’t want to traipse around anymore, she’d loose her nerve, or worse, the mood that had struck her.

Her heavy lidded gaze looked over her shoulder to study his face, a smirk making it’s home upon her maw “Afraid someone might catch us here?”

She had to fight the jealous flare inside her minds eyes. Though he was hers tonight, she was certain he didn’t truly want her more then this, no more then she could she truly keep him to herself.   He was clearly an alpha of some sort and had some obligations elsewhere. Though eventually as alpha his obligations would fall to siring pups.

She knew, she would not make a good mother, she knew her own strength and weaknesses and admitted them to herself freely. Let someone else raise whelps that would not be her job, at least that was what she told herself.
She violently shook these thoughts from her minds eye. These would ruin everything her hormones were trying to create, and having more time to think if they moved else where, well she may as well slip into the darkness and move on like the wraith she could be. Had always been.

Her tail lifted itself, and waved teasingly. Her thoughts pushed aside, she tilted her head and ran her tongue over her shoulder once smoothing the hair. Her blue eyes found his gold ones and with another subtle shift of her hip, she whispered surprised by the husky tone falling from her throat “I don’t tease”
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
So this isn’t a jest this time. Her half lidded eyes say so and he can’t help but meet her with the same energy. The parting of her soft lips and the sheen of sparkling white teeth catch his eye for a moment and he’s smiling handsomely at the reaction he gets from her. Though as soon as she speaks a smirk overtakes her expression and he hums out a soft laugh at her words. “I wouldn’t mind. I do love putting on a show.” He answers deviously.

So finally the moment comes and he himself is feeling like his fur is on fire. Ah, the familiar heat of pleasure, it will never get old for him. So as she presents herself and sighs out those words he stops holding back. Especially as a very enthusiastic lover, he likes to make sure everyone he’s ever fucked feels like it’s the best they’ve ever had. He puts hard work, sweat, and tears into his lovemaking and this will be now different. Every woman or man deserves such unless they prove to him that they don’t. She has done no such thing, so he will give to her probably the best sex of a lifetime (hopefully ;D LOL).

Biting down her body and offering soft kisses and licks. He offers her the gift of foreply for sometime until she can’t take it anymore. Before he finally mounts her.

FADE TO BLACK :’> 
They did the dirty and it was great.