Hideaway Strath I remember hating this
3 Posts
Ooc — Sanri
All Welcome 
: Closer to Cedar Sweep than the Hideaway Strath entrance.
: Evening, the sun has just set.

A winter moon, distant and pale, hung in the dusk beyond the pine spires.

Sanri lingered. Her gaze was unfocused. She listened to the snow-blanketed world around her and in a graceful arc, leapt to pin something soft and slightly warm in the palm of her grasp. She plunges her nose in to the snow soon after, reaching.

A burst of sweetness upon her tongue. A downy feeling, like swallowing cotton, leaving her thirsty—without thinking, Sanri nibbles at the top-most layer of white, which leaves her wanting.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Are you lost?" Came a voice, the owner of it prowling closer with hellfire in her gaze. The mammoth of a she-wolf was wary, eyeing the outsider with mild suspicion despite the curiosity in her tone. Nyra was still tired from her travels to the coast, it was better she get to the point.
"If you're looking for a place among our ranks, I will call my grandmaster. If not, I suggest you leave." There was a thinly veiled threat there, but she didn't attack just yet
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth had been on Nyra’s trail, following her scent in hopes to speak with the pale woman. Yet as he catches another scent and the sound of Nyra’s stern voice sounding out into the night his ears face forward with hardly contained interest. The grandmaster moves forward diligently, his heavy paws trudging through the deep snow.

Upon arrival he sees a smaller coyote looking creature, perhaps some wolf, and Nyra. He only catches the tail end of her words as he prowls up confidently. Tail curled at his hips with his head level with broad, muscular shoulders, he stops before the two. His hawkish eyes flick to the stranger wolf and his maw curls up into a handsome smile. 

Lifting his head higher, he cocks a circular, cream brow. “What a fine night to have a visitor.” He hums smoothly, his deep voice breaking the stark silence of the winter wonderland that makes up this forest. “Who might you be, darling?” He asks, feeling in a well enough mood to play around with their company.
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She hadn't been following Kynareth; she'd been following the scent of the stranger that had drifted by on the wind. She had chased a rabbit and then quickly lost a rabbit near the borders. When she turned to head back into the territory, grumpy and hungry, the unfamiliar scent had her promptly switching her direction.

She had been less than enthused to find the stranger's scent mixed with Nyra's the closer she got to the opening of their territory. She continued forward, though; the other woman's presence wouldn't keep her from doing what needed to be done. 

When she arrived she was surprised and pleased to see that Ky was there as well. She trotted forward and brushed against him in greeting as she liked to do. She nodded curtly at Nyra and then let her stoney gaze fall on the stranger. She assumed she had already been asked her reason for being so close to their borders, so she fixed her with an expectant look as she waited to hear her answer.