Sun Mote Copse Game of drones.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,956 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Part of that work evidently included hashing out her directives into a plan that would work for all parties involved. Despite being in charge, Towhee did not interrupt as Phox, Eljay and Niamh discussed among themselves. It took her a little by surprise when Eljay countered her brother's plan, tweaking the timeline so he could be involved in both trips. She nodded at him, appreciating his counsel on this particular matter, even if it wasn't related to medicine.

Finally, Towhee did interject. -"Eljay knows his way around the caldera, plus he makes a good point. Will that work for you?"- she asked, looking at directly at Phox, not wanting to undermine his plans. If he pushed back, she might bring up the fact that she didn't trust Chanel's scouting abilities whatsoever, though she didn't want to throw her under the bus unless she must.

Once everyone was happy with the timeline, Towhee announced, -"I'll start spreading the word about the possible move, so we don't blindside anyone."- With a final dip of her head to her three cohorts, she called the meeting to a close. Her heart still beat hard in her chest, though it was a little steadier now that they had A Plan.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)