Bitterroot Valley welcome home
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
All Welcome 
to think the hound would be back here again — laughable it is without the silver in toe, or rather, he following him. he stands at the crest of the valley alone. the night sky an endless stretch above, and kratos a blend of autumn colors that fits well enough with the dying decay around him.
he still has a limp in his hind right leg, mangled a bit from a brutal exchange that happened outside of the wilds doors. what little knowledge he’d retained of medicine, he’d used — but it still wasn’t enough for the wound to heal. it burned, much like the rest of him, as he wandered forth.
❞He made the Devil so much Stronger than the man,❞
30 Posts
Ooc —
Away
So the devil wandered- no power to their name, nor' a pack to claim. Peacefully alone they were, and keeping by the matter. The land was not desolate, and so was quest for knowledge to be gained. Weather to be fruitful or not, Dantalion isn't sure of it yet. The place of chosen roaming was cold- colder then imagined, but perhaps since fall had arrived, the winter door was about to open.

Instead, another had open- a fire to the world, just like their own hell's flame. A limp to the wandering beast, she cocked a brow in curiosity, and played upon the smile of a business man, "Why hello there," she so greeted from a distance, "it seems you are injured sir'."
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
he would be daft to think he’d be alone — the wilds housed an odd bunch that seemed to socialize on the daily with strangers, and kratos knew all too well the vultures would be upon him. his pace goes about with a hobble, yet he lessens the limp by striding slower once his company reveals herself. tie tightened on their collared business suit and finished with a smile that had kratos side-eying.
… and? for he knew very well that he was injured — if anyone knew, you’d think it would be the guy dealing with it the most.
30 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Was it perhaps by a lone rogue? Or but a mere' accident?" So the devil had tried to be pawned off by the hero of the mountains, yet he had not received the guiding light of Hercules's master, and thus failed to slay her so. Though another, more monstrous than the other may be roaming the streets of teekon, and had taken a liking to this behemoth. If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?

Dantalion would prefer to remain peacefully aware if such a creature roams, and keep her legs business suit in perfect shape.
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
thank you for the kudos warning: strong language

the dragon questions whether he be thankful she is not a damsel screaming healer, who seeks to befriend him in the name of “friendship saves lives”, or if he ought to be annoyed she prods at his wounds — like he has a card to trade her. he wears loose jeans and a baggy hoodie, no business suit in sight. not to mention the nose.
fucker wanted my meal, he spat. and it is only right to add that “you shoulda seen the other guy”. his old yet not healed wound? minor compared to the chewing the dragon inflicted.
now kratos halts, and fixes his eyes on her.
30 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She was no princess of the arts, knowing the signs of healing and plants, only the basics to survive, and perhaps appease others on another day. The best business man was a swayer of words, even if he did not know his own product. A swindler, some would call, but a simple charmer in another time. Dantalion was a pleaser- or so she says.

"Woooww," but a chuckle to follow, "strong then, are we?" A swing of a word of compliment as it was only obvious, he could be so. Most with muscles such as he may have, a dragon on steroids, was always of brawns and skill, rather then the use of word and tongue, and a simple thought to be. 

"I suppose you are alone as well?" If fought for such a meal, and injured in an unscented land- what else could he be, but a simple rogue?
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
indent]she can compliment all she wants — suave or no, kratos is a challenge that the majority don’t conquer with sweet words. a scruffy, black eyebrow is lifted in response, his expression remaining deadpan.
he is alone, they could both see that much, unless you count the red woman herself. you that bored? that she wants to create small-talks and “get-to-know-yous” with the dragon. once upon a time when he was set to wear a crown, he would have indulged — now that he is on his own, kratos sets back in his ways; indulging in his own way.
30 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Oh, so you can tell? How smart." More of a laughter of dismissal and derision then of a complimentary, since he fell through what could've been a pleasurable convo of words, "too new to this land, to know what there is." Since Dantalion did not know where the fun could be, for the power of what could be their little empire, the best they could so was scorn across the lands, finding others with devilish sweets and a sanitary of wishful words.

"But are you as well?"