Neverwinter Forest The Scars on My Mind Are on Replay, R-Replay; continued.
137 Posts
Ooc — nami
exit!

liliana's mind was racing with thoughts but she kept quiet, deciding that it could wait; mal's decision was made, as was her own.

she turned and walked away from the growing group without so much as a goodbye.
great bear wilderness · open for threads (2/5)
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
There was a relief when the fight between them finally ended. Internally though, she was a bit saddened by this experience. Miriam really did thought that bringing the Empire kids would gain more friends for Liliana, as she not only lost her brother, she didn't get along too well with the other kids, and Caerus, whom the mother thought was originally getting along.. Was going through his own ordeal.

Reluctant as the mother felt responsible, but she could only nod, as it seemed her daughter was very against the factor of them. When two had arrived, she spoke up to Simmik and Kyre, "These are two from the Empire I found alone, it seemed that it was disbanded.. And they have no where to go." No one that cold-hearted would turn away orphans.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Short post to continue this along. I think we can probably wrap this in this next round give or take a post?

Well, the kids already introduced themselves, so he pointed his nose to the respective adults he was introducing, That's Simmik, who's beta here, and Kyr who's gamma.

So then to assign guardians, he looked to Simmik and Kyr, Would either or both of you be able to get these two settled in and be their guardians for a while? I think they could use a place a little... Uh. Lower key shall we say? They've had a tough time, their parents passed away. We'll need to figure out who they should stay with long term, but I trust you both would be the best to help with it for now.
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
They introduced themselves, the boy seemingly more shy then the girl as he kept close to her side and the pallid girl, stating they were new here. A gaze turned upward from them, to land on the soft and feathery mottled grays of Miriam just as her daughter took her opportunity to storm off. She explained the the two be known 'Empire' in the Vale had disband, short-lived in seemed and a dark brow quirked up at the knowledge of the pups having no where else to go. Mal elaborated- orphans who apparently didnt have a single one in their prior pack who would lift a paw to take them in. 

The Archer woman could not ever admit she wasnt shocked though this did not show outwardly. Had they not enough children in their ranks? Had they already not lost one because apparently they didnt have enough eyes on them as it were? Was winter not approaching? 

Vallkyrie wasnt any pupsitter, teacher or even advisor. Nor was Simmik for that matter, who was not only that Beta but their top guardian. Quite frankly, taking one of these women to watch the pups didnt seem like the best idea. They were busy women, being the two highest of rank next to Mal, but perhaps the two women could work together on this, take shifts: one do their pack duties and then when finished, relax with the pups and simply enjoy the pleasures of being 'pack wolf' where loners did not have.  

Vallkyrie's lips pursed, her icy pale eyes befalling the two, a frown. I'm so very sorry... She knew nothing of them, savor their very names but it still went without saying to have their home dislodged, their remaining packmates abandon them after both their parents deaths... Well, that was horrible. Had there not been an our of loyalty within such an Empire? Apparently not. 

I'm sure together we could do our best for them. At least so she would try. After all, Miriam seemed out of the question, Aibreann had her own litter, Cam was too young himself and Jack barely wanted to have anything to do with his own blood much less strays. Besides Lenny and Hao, well, it was them too. So, she turned and eye to Simmik in wonder.
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
It was a relief that he wouldn't abandon them so, "I understand." However.. Sometimes, it felt like Mal was treating her like any other child of Neverwinter. She knew in her heart he was right to focus on her daughter, and that was what Miriam thought she would do by gaining new friendships that weren't her own siblings, yet.. She seemed so against them so.

And so while not wanting to, the maiden willingly stepped back.
It seemed that a decision had been made, and hopefully, it was the one she perceived. It seemed this pack was not short of their own problems, but Hotaru could stay out of them. They probably would hardly even notice she was there. Though after traveling for days...she was tired and hungry. If everything was set then, Ah...do you think we could have some food now then? If they had no complaints she would eagerly follow anyone willing to take her to a cache.
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Just wrappin'

It was going to be up to Kyr and Simmik to sort out who dealt with them when, but he was glad that there was another option than to cause more chaos at his own den site. Hopefully it all would work out. With that sorted, he let them all get introduced and shipped off to settle in.