Ravensblood Forest calling me names just because of my skin color, you know?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
edit: adding a mature warning maybe just bc hua kinda thirsty?

There she wandered in the forest that once belonged to Donovan. Huā was grateful for her moments of peace these days; too often she was caught up in the business of motherhood and dealing with allies and enemies and planning. That choice she had made in February- to refuse to submit to the Rusalkans, and leave- it had changed everything ever since, and there was rarely a dull moment. But here was one. Huā stopped to mark a tree with her scent, smirking at the thought- that she had gathered the strength to remove these people, and they had stayed gone- and moved on. It was quiet and serene, and thus she strolled almost carelessly, happy too for her growing kids who no longer needed constant supervision.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Blissfully unaware of all the drama that had been going on this past year, Abaddon was completely oblivious to the dangers that once lurking in these woods and simply basked in its... unpleasant presence. The oozing liquid from the trees were hardening, thankfully too much so to stain his coat now should it touch the phantasm’s pelt. At this time of year, the place was almost welcoming. The bleeding trees reminded him of the delicious nectar he craved, but that was about it. 

The tranquility was swiftly broken as a scent filled his nostrils. An acrid scent that infiltrated the senses and immediately, he was aware of who else was lurking here. The siren from the sea with whom they had spend a moment together, only to bicker later for a reason that was lost to him now. It was fun he would have to admit. 

Fun enough to entice him to follow the scent to its originator. Lithe paws quickly found their path, an elegant gait that eventually ended with a regal stance as he eyed the young woman for a brief moment. Smirking all the whole as he pondered his words. 

You’re a long ways from home, aren’t you? that would do for now to test the waters.
New Threads: closed
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The little lady was so content in her relaxation that she sucked in a small gasp at a voice so close, not hearing his approach and turning her head with wide eyes until she caught sight of him. The empress smiled, and lowered her lashes in a cat-like manner- he looked a lot cuter without that ugly golden bitch at his side. (Ultimately it had been he who insulted her the last time they saw eachother, but Huā much clearer recalled having to chase that annoying woman away from their lands with Ying at her side.) 

Abaddon, She laughed, Not so very long. She blinked down to her paws awkwardly and then back up to him- an image flashing in her head and her gut twisting pleasantly, before she wished that feeling away. How have you been? She wondered, pleasant small-talk- they didn't exactly know eachother well. Few words had been exchanged before.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I'm just gonna date this after he meets the Saints lmao easier for my brain

He wasn't certain what happened last time other than the ire between them when he snagged that woman on the beach. What a brief but glorious time he could remember that was, she was so gentle, so willing to please. He smiled fondly at the thought. This time, he expected something similar. That without her heat bringing her to his groin, that there would be nothing but hateful words - and instead, he was met with gentle tones and fluttering lashes. 

How interesting.

It seemed that he would just never be able to pin this one down and predict her just yet. Even if he had been nothing but unpleasant as well, it seemed it was all pushed under the rug for now. Huā. He tasted her name upon his tongue, this moment was tantalizing, each time they met was something new even if this was only their third. Hmmmm good, all things considered. We've got some mighty unfriendly folk down South. Though his voice was humoured, there was still some distinct anger toward them. A vile bunch of brainless brutes.

Taking in a deep nose full of her scent, he took in a few notes of her scent from here. They make your kind look like a blessing. He meant the pack that still held true on her pelt.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
das cool 8D

He greeted her with her name too, and she smiled. His next words intrigued her- south of here lied Moonspear and Neverwinter- had they been the unfriendly folk? Perhaps Moonspear, she recalled the first time when she'd come by their border in heat- but since that they had been nothing but kind. Perhaps it was the alliances? Was it Moonspear,  the dark wolves at the mountain? She wondered curiously with a cant of her dark head. For all she knew, the Saints still lived in the canyon. To the little backhanded compliment of sorts, she snorted a breath through her nostrils in return. I am a blessing, She teased with a laugh, choosing to avoid getting offended. He hadn't really done anything besides be mildly rude, and she didn't want to sour her day with an arguement unless it was necessary.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
No. That he was certain of. He had yet to meet any of those wolves from the pack Huā mentioned. Now he was curious though about this Moonspear, maybe someone else for him to investigate and learn more about. There was no harm in trying to keep up with all the packs in the area, who they were, who their leaders were, the bad blood they might have with another pack. For now, he knew nothing, but one had to start somewhere, right?

I didn't catch their names, but they sure liked to hear themselves talk. He hummed, thinking back to both instances. Two of them. One a beast of a white woman, the other some stripped half-breed man. Both tried to screw, fight, and recruit me, even if he insisted he wasn't trying to recruit. Honestly the whole thing was confusing. The guy was a laugh, clearly wanted to be seen as a threat - and he was certain he was to an extent. But the way he talked, the threats he made, were laughable.

There it was! The little come back that bit his way, that sounded more familiar coming from her. Ha! The jury is still out on that one. Still, Hua was way more pleasant than those other two he had to admit that. Even the bitter words from before could never hold up to the unholy headache that the two others he mentioned were. She was the breath of fresh air he needed after them.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Huā listened curiously to the descriptions given, and though the white woman didn't sound familiar, the stripped mutt sure did. There was only one dog she could think of who looked like that that she knew of, and coincidentally he was quite desperate to screw, from what she'd heard from Praimfaya. Donovan, leader of the Saints of the Dying Light. He has to be. Dark, with yellow eyes? She would wait his confirmation before continuing. She huffed out a breath of laughter, I know exactly why he would want to recruit so badly. His pack has enemies everywhere- at least four to five packs, all against him. She laughed again. He kidnaps the innocent and is generally asshole. I wonder what he was doing so far south- last I know, he lived in the north mountains. She shrugged a shoulder. Did you find out anything interesting about them- besides how annoying they are? She wondered. The tease was ignored- this was far more interesting, and she was hungry for Saint blood again.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
That's the guy. So Donovan was his name huh? And the pack name was suiting for their "better than though" attitude, "edgelords" as he thought of them the last time he met them. It wasn't shocking to hear that they had a few enemies, by the way they acted and spoke to strangers the way they did to Abaddon - wanting to recruit him of course - to be hated seems like a believable thing. Shit, Abaddon wasn't a fan of them either. He wasn't a fan of anyone or anything that gave him a splitting headache. 

Well... What are you looking for Huā? I'd hate to share precious information and gain absolutely nothing in return. He was a loner after all, it was hard work but he was getting by as easily as he made it look. Better than licking the ass of some leader who believed they earned his obedience. But, being a loner meant he has seen many things in his travels... and more to come. He'd die a broke man if he flapped his gums to just about anyone with nothing to gain. And so he waited, with fire and ice washing over her petite body... anticipating a response.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
tw: mild reference to sex trafficking

Abaddon agreed that was the guy, and Huā chuckled again with a pitying shake of her head. Somehow, a part of her was deeply amused that by the sounds of it, Donovan was unable to woo a man Huā had already slept with. Her metaphorical flag was already planted upon the pale slopes of his body like the first man to reach the moon. His next words caused her smile to falter slightly. ...And gain absolutely nothing in return. What was his price? Though moments before she had marveled once again at his beauty, suddenly she felt his gaze upon her more fiercely, as if he might burn a laser right through her bones. At other times she had been here, like this- but wanted nothing from those men, and they had taken anyway, paying the one who had become master to those girls. Her gaze fell and she was silent for a moment, gulping. She desired him, it was true- and would not mind to do again, what they once had- but making that a paid deal felt strange. She wanted to empower herself and do what she wanted, but some part of her felt guilty, as if she would willingly be placing herself back into the role she'd been forced into before. Of course, Huā knew there were only a few things besides sex that could satisfy a man's appetite- food, land, power- though no part of her thought to imagine that that food might be blood. 

I want to know anything you learned about those Saints. Were they... settled there? Their location? She couldn't make eye contact as she awkwardly continued quietly, What is your price?
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Complex, and simple. That was who Abaddon was. Flip-flopping between predictable and incalculable. Right now, if he could read her mind - he'd chuckle at the type of man she saw before her. This was business now, at least in his mind. Not some fling to momentarily satisfy himself and move on with his life - no, he wanted a customer. The islander stated her desires, he could see her unease and for a moment... it did come to mind what she might be guessing he wanted in return. 

His thoughts went toward the other sea-bitch he had encountered upon simply snacking on some rotting carcass. Oh, how he grinned, how desperate was Huā for this information of hers? Would she piss off a possible ally? But oh how much he wanted this one thing. Grant me immunity on your hunting grounds from you and your allies. The man said tenderly, nearly provocative as the thought tickled him in all the right places. 

Oh how it sent shivers down his spine to think how much it would piss her off!

He could even feel the prickling of his skin upon his back with goosebumps. It nearly made him purr. I have no interest in running the seals off, I only wish not to be attacked should I find myself there enjoying the scene. That however, was honest. He knew the necessities of having a lush hunting ground for any pack - but he needed this immunity. Maybe chew on some leftovers, but I will not touch the living beasts. Why not stick that nail in there too?

Give me that, and I can tell you where I was, and an educated guess where I think they are. It wasn't too much to ask right?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Well, he was not so simple as she had assumed all men to be! Her eyes widened to hear that he knew about their new pact on the hunting grounds- had someone chased him out of there already? Immunity, She murmured after him and blinked. She listened closely to his offer, flicking a dark ear and furrowing her brow in thought. She turned her seaglass back to him. The beginnings of a slow but reluctant shaking of her head, I... I wish it was my permission to give. B-but... I would need to talk to my ally. I can not make that choice on my own even if I would allow it. She sighed. Didn't he understand that- that she couldn't work independently of everyone else? As a lone wolf, it was easy to do. With a pack in mind, she put herself or others at risk by making decisions without consulting anyone. Especially because the alliance with Umbra's pack was new... it was too early to be making moves that affected both of them without her input. I am sorry. If I worked alone, I could offer it. But my ally is stricter than me, and I do not think she would like to see you there, The empress laughed uncomfortably, and flattened her ears bashfully to her skull.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
That is what I want. Here he would sit. Lowering himself onto his haunches as though to display what a patient man he can be, for he was not done here. Abaddon didn't take no for an answer for things he desired most. Even some tail he was fine with letting go if told off - this, however, he wanted more than anything else. This is where he shone as brightly as any diamond.

I can wait here as you speak with her. He reassured calmly. He'd wait as long as necessary, it was he who held what she oh so desired after all. Perhaps you should tell your ally of the troublesome packs she may like to know about. A smile curled along his lips. Should she know of them, I'm certain she will see the value in what I have to give. All for just the right to stroll along your mutual sands. You are a Queen too are you not? Your wishes must be heard as equally as hers... or does she have a stronger claim than you? 

The snake was slithering through the grasses, Abaddon wished to wrap himself around her and draw the woman in. He wanted this. The young man was as petty as they came, and when a vendetta could be paid, he dug his claws in and refused to let go. Lowering his head to watch her through darkened lashes. To get her to pay attention to him, his voice, his eyes. He sweetened his voice, no toxicity within his words or tone. I can be an ally myself. All I need is a little immunity.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
He was insistent. She was uncomfortable. She wished he'd just asked for her to go grab him a rabbit meal, or something- this was far more complex. But... well, I do not know. I fear that she will think me a fool, if I introduce such an idea. I tell her about that pack already, but... perhaps she would say, 'we will go scout on our own.' Huā frowned. You are a Queen too are you not? Your wishes must be heard as equally as hers... or does she have a stronger claim than you? Words like that would surely sway or effect those who grasped at power and strength. The empress was not one of those women, and wanted peace more than anything- the power of leading a pack, well, that was just an extra perk. He was serpentine as he came closer; all she could see was his dark heavy lashes and all she could hear was his smooth low voice like the very sap that dripped on the trees here. She gulped. I- um, I can try, maybe... maybe. I don't know, Huā breathed.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Really? He sighed, still trying to play his game... to see if he could lure her onto his side. Am I that dangerous? I am but one man, what have I done to proved to be someone to be wary of? He sure hated to talk and talk in order to get his way, it reminded him of the straws that Donova kept trying to draw to try and... well, whatever he was trying to do. Abaddon was still certain all of the above was the right answer with that guy.

Maybe a shift in tactics... The man rose to his feet once more, gently making his way closer to her. Cautious as he kept his eye on her body's indication to stop should he need to (feel free to power-play him stopping if she shows signs of discomfort!). Looking to the woods around them as if it held most of his interest despite his peripherals being soley on the pointed damsel, he walked casually, weaving through the trees and brushing his coat against their trunks like some sort of feline, enjoying their rough touch against his skin. I don't need to spell out how beneficial it is to have a loner on your side, hm? he tried to low-key compliment her. Telling her how smart she would be if she came to the conclusion on her own through a particular choice of words.

He crept closer, using the trees between them as an excuse to casually close the distance if allowed. There was something here... he could see it, use it potentially. Was their time together that one time so luring he thought? Did her heart thud for him after all? He smiled a dangerously boyish grin. I can be one of you, an informant... if you'll let me. The vampire's voice was soft despite the hidden strike he held in his words. Would she fall prey? An unaffiliated ally - all I ask is persmission on your beaches. Once again he reiterated, nailing his position home as far as he could.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Not dangerous, She countered, sensing him coming closer, turning her gaze away- trying to distract herself from that pull that drew her to this well-sculpted specimen. But even in her discomfort with the situation, she was internally pleased by his approach- growing warm in the cheeks and feeling shy. As he spoke, part of her knew perhaps he was right- she was busy enough at home with the children and pack. A loner could travel freely- and having him as an informant, well, that sounded beneficial. As long as he wasn't giving Yuèlóng's information back to the Saints, if he visited again- If you were an informant, how do I know we can trust you? What if Donovan offers you more than I can; would you not turn and become his pawn? She tried to look up and lock her gaze with his when she asked, but felt bashful the moment that made contact, and opted to stare at some indistinct location behind him instead. In a ally I need little bit of loyalty, is the beach enough to keep you?
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Shy, but not unwelcoming - he continued to slowly move forward. She was timid and nervous, that was obvious enough to the slowly encroaching specter. The Empress' questions were valid, already she was proving to have more brains than the leader of these Saints... then again, Donovan had placed that bar quite low, he and his little bullheaded female. 

Hmm. Contemplating her final question, he hums softly. Tentatively testing the waters between them by seeing if he could touch her neck, just below her jaw, with his nose. Stretching out slowly while watching her with a wayward glance all the while. Let's focus on the beach for now, as I bring more to the plate we can negotiate further. He wouldn't test his luck, for now, one thing at a time... he didn't want to come off as greedy just yet anyway, not without putting one foot in the door.

You have nothing to worry about when it comes between you, or him. It was not even a question. He liked her a lot more than the Saint's leader. She was more fun and talked a lot less. She didn't give him a headache at the end of their conversation either. Should she let him, the vampire would run his nose further down her neck, nuzzling by rubbing the side of his face against her. Preciously, tenderly. Already they tasted one another in the throws of her heat, the man was confident in their mild familiarity for a little touching. What can I possibly do to prove that to you? Unless the young mother made the distance between them, he'd finish by pressing his forehead against her shoulder. Half hiding the grin in her fur.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
At his touch, she sucked in a small gasp of surprise, even though she had felt it coming as he'd approached. He told her to slow down, in a sense- and it was true, she was thinking far ahead, to if he became a more... long term free-roaming ally. He told her she had nothing to worry about between them- but this statement left things vague. Sure, she could see how she was more attractive than Donovan- if that was how Abaddon operated- she was slim with long legs and a sculpted face, with round feminine eyes. The wolfdog had a muzzle that had been smashed back into his face, and his tail indecently stuck upward all the time, making him seem prideful even when he didn't intend it. She and Abaddon were of a purer blood, untainted by dog. But when Donovan couldn't work his way around situations by offering sex, she was sure he had other solutions- he had a way of twisting words to victimize himself, didn't he? She wasn't completely confident yet about Abaddon's words, but his nuzzling at her neck distracted her, breath stolen. She made no move away from him. 

I want to trust you, She sighed lightly, though it wasn't really an answer to his question. I want to know you would never betray me for meat, or land, or- I, I can give you so much more... She promised him vaguely in a breath, even though he'd already explained it was no competition between her or Donovan. She closed her eyes, reveling in the feeling of his closeness.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
To him, he secured victory as she didn't recoil away from his touch. The longer he lingered, the tighter his coils would wound around her petite body, soon enough venom would seep into her veins the longer she was exposed to the viper of a man. Unlike most brutes who relied on heavy musculature and savagery, he had his own slow way of getting what he wanted. Manipulation was a powerful tool, to infiltrate feelings and one's mind had its own permanent scars to worry about, one of which was hard to ignore in comparison to the marked flesh. 

He hummed softly into her neck at her uncertainty, the willingness to trust him was more than enough to please him.  Masking the grin, he shifted his position on her skin, facing toward her cheek all the while keeping his warmth against hers. She liked it, he could tell. If you're so worried, why not tell me these things you could offer? He inched closer. Like a lover's embrace, he caressed the curves of her neck and jawline with the side of his muzzle. Light, but ever so present. Give me a taste of what's to come with my loyalty. Finally he rested the top of his snout under her chin, ears flat against his skull.

Unlike Donovan, Abaddon knew how to work his way around another. How to draw them in properly. He was slow, patient. Moving with a calculated pace given the situation. Here there was no rush. If he truly wanted to sink his claws into this one, the wounds had to be deep, entwined with her thoughts - should the mere scent of him cross her path in the future it would make her heart flutter.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
He shifted against her and her heart purred. If you're so worried, why not tell me these things you could offer? Her breath caught in her throat as he caressed her, but she found her voice again. I have friends everywhere- Neverwinter, Moonspear... Kaistleoki, the glen... all of the strongest packs are my friends, to be my friend is to have friends everywhere, and keep your hide safe when wandering, She explained in a hush, But all these packs and more despise... the Saints, and they- they have no ally, She confessed further. In summary, to choose loyalty to Donovan over loyalty to Huā was like tying a target to his back wherever he went. That was her sell- Abaddon seemed like a clever guy, and she doubted he wanted potential enemies everywhere, merely for whatever the dark mutt could offer- a home, some food, maybe his cock. The key difference was safety.

But his words and his touch had her considering other things, too. Huā was entranced by him, and wondered when she had wanted his allyship so desperately. There were plenty of wolves out there she could hire for less- but somehow, she was clawing to have the ghost before her. Give me a taste of what's to come with my loyalty. Though his snout rested under her chin, that command pushed her to pull her snout out from above and shift to his neck. Huā lapped at his chin, and peppered his neck with hungry kisses, gazing up with him with wide eyes, What am I doing? Would Mal care? But she continued anyway, wanting to please him (and herself, too).
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Ears cupped toward her voice as he focused in on her frail voice, one thing after another and this one was becoming more and more impressive. A powerful ally indeed and though he made it sound like he would be a better friend to have on her side, it seemed it would certainly be a two-way street considering what else she put on the plate. Mmmm very impressive indeed. However it also meant a lot more talking to these leaders of which she spoke of as well. He couldn't just wander in without being certain he was safe in those borders should he investigate these Saints further. 

As she kissed along his neck, he grinned. Feeling that this was a sensitive time for them... for this partnership of theirs. Should he walk away and leave her angry, it might shatter whatever possible offer was on either of their tables. With a tender paw, he tried to scoot her closer to him, to press their chests together and lightly fold himself over her in a loving embrace. He was oddly gentle despite how almost forceful he was to bring them closer. We would have to meet again your highness. He tried to press every right button with whispering in her ear and kisses of his own without completely giving in to all the signals she was currently offering. To discuss all of our agreements further. He breathed, breathless from the absolute temptation.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
wrapping w some agreed mild pp from noki<3

She didn't resist when he pulled her closer, nor when he curled himself gently over her. The mermaid was far too caught up in this moment- and the touch. With Mal, it was not something she could indulge herself in, not while their relations were unsure and he had other girls on higher thrones. With Abaddon, there were no complications. No future or plans or decisions to worry about. Only the present, and passion, which she was glad she could give into. Kisses of his own, more spectacular than the tame and polite ones with the Neverwinter leader. She did not love Abaddon- but he was different in that he could provide that immediate satisfaction, that touch free of worry. We'll meet again, I promise it, She breathed in a whisper before continuing... letting them both go on with their passions for a while before they went on their separate ways again.