"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Private 
Tagging @Kamuri

Kynareth pads through the forest of Cedar Sweep, the tall grass tickling his chest as he goes. The rumble of a waterfall is what catches his auds though. They swivel atop his crown and he’s eagerly heading in its direction. He misses the waterfalls of the Canyon; so beautiful and red. The dark sand staining his fur and makes him sigh softly, reminiscing his old territory. Though with their new territory in Hideway strath he decides he too misses the forest. 

Either way this is their home for now and as he approaches the water fall he looks upon it without curiosity. Padding closer and bowing his upper body, allowing his black-purple tongue to slip from his maw and lap at the crystal clear glacial water. Such a calm, serene place.
16 Posts
Ooc — Maddie
It hadnt been very long since Kamuri left. The loud humans screetching still echoing in her ears as she could still see herself in the ring. His eyes slowly scanning over the massive crowds as they waved green paper in their hands, yelling slurs and words she didn't  care to comprehend at the time. How horrible it was. 

Sighing, Kamuri slowly walked throught the overgrown grass, keeping herslef low as she was sure to be wary of her surroundings. The outside world was alot different than she would have expectwd but nothing ahe disnt think she could  handle. Being raised in captivity was only a disadvantage if you allowed it to be, or at least that was Kamuri's veiws on it needles to say.

Moments passed and her body was begining to finally feel it. The throbbing pains that she had ignored for gawd knows how long, her stomach turning and tightening as the lack of food began to finally process and her head begining to pound from the degradation. How annoying. Kamuri thought silently to herself before she suddnely stopped. The sounds of running water in the distance caught her attension and without a secons thought she turned her corse and trotted toward the sound. The falls coming into veiw within a few minutes and oh how she swore she could have leaped with joy.

Kamuri made her way to the clear water, sniffing around her as she approached before quickly starying to drink, her muzzle bascially engulfed into the water.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The Grandmaster is enjoying the serenity of the bigger picture. His auds shifting atop his crown every so often to keep aware of his surroundings but aside from that he’s beginning to make himself comfortable. Though as he continues to bow down to drink from this waterfall a blur out of the corner of his left eye catches his attention.

He quick to investigate, snapping his head in the direction it comes from and seeing another wolf. Or dog? Whatever it is it’s definitely part dog there’s no mistaking that. Yet the most peculiar part is that they don’t even seem to be aware of his hulking presence. 

So with water dripping from his chin, he stands to his massive height. The muscles beneath his brindled pelt shifting as he makes a show of padding towards this stranger. 

“And who might you be?” He asks in a low, casual hum. The wind finally beginning to bring their scent to him and now he realizes that this they is a she. It only makes him that much more excited. So he stands in all his glory with a small yet confident smile on his maw awaiting an answer.
16 Posts
Ooc — Maddie
Kamuri was guzzling the water down, the heache almost instantly subsiding as she did so. She  lifted her face from the water. Panting slightly before her body grew tense. Her ears went back as she turned to face a rather interesting looking male wolf, "Im sorry, im not from aeound here so if this is your land im not trying to pick a fight" 

Though Kamuri wasnt by any means weak, this character was more intimidating than she found herslef comfortable  with. Not only was the height difference drastic, his strength could be determind as well from hisposture alone, "My name is Kamuri" she added after a small moment of  silence, her realizing that her staring cpuld be considered rude.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He notices the frantic way she gulps down the luscious glacial water. It seems as if she hasn’t drank anything in days. Who knows that might be the case. So he stands there and gapes at her for a few seconds before she’s finally turning to look at him. Telling him that she isn’t from around here and at that he smiles in a friendly manner. Though are any of his smiles truly innocent? Not really. So along with the smile comes a confident glint of his teeth.

“Not a problem. I was the same way a few months ago.” 

Though just as he notices her oddly colored gaze roaming his form he can’t help but truly smirk now. He really is quite a spectacle, but so is she. Especially with those eyes and that odd but beautiful coat of strawberry merle only found in dogs. She doesn’t stare for too long before she’s giving her name and he hums in acknowledgment after her registers it. Kamuri — a beautiful name really.

“Name’s Kynareth Deagon.” He introduces pleasantly. “You seem like you haven’t seen water in days? You okay, dear?”
16 Posts
Ooc — Maddie
Kamuri watching the male closely, listening to his smooth words slip off his tongue. That name, though defiantly unique she could have sworn she heard it once before. Maybe one of the of the others had mentioned it to her while they were in holding? Either way, know him or not, he was being civil and thats all that concerned her at the moment, "I recently escaped my old home. Well, if you think of it as that... It was more of a prison than anything else." Kamuri explained softly as she slowly sat down, her tail wrapping itself around it paws, "Its based a while some was south. It took me weeks to get to this location as is" She added casually.

The she wolf couldn't help but be curious though, that name still rattling in her mind as a small flash of herself in the ring once more came to mind. The wolf that was across from her muttering something under his words. He was beaten up pretty bad even before he was brought in but he seemed almost like he had lost his sanity. Something, or maybe someone had done that to him. Could this had been who did that to him? Well before she finished him off regardless, "If you dont my me asking, your name... is it known?" 
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He saunters over to a miscellaneous tree trunk and leans against it. Still listening to her story, his golden orbs never leave her own. She sits, her fox-like tail wrapping protectively around her and he cocks his head curiously at her.

Then this beautiful, young wolf asks an odd question. Was his name known? Well, yes but it depends on where she came from. So his brows furrow but not with malicious intent and his smile grows, his face is contemplative. 

“That depends.” He begins vaguely. “That depends on where you’re from. I am known in these lands now. I am well known in my old home too.” He narrows his eyes almost comically at her. “You think you know me, darling?”
16 Posts
Ooc — Maddie
Kamuri watched hik move spots, taking in a deep breath as she watched him lean against the bark of the tree, listening to what he had to say for himself. So he was know. But for what? He could show to be an alpha of some sort? She could definitely see that beinf a large factor, "I dont but somebody i fought did" Kamuri added soflty as her gaze began to travel the other once again, "I dont much recall his name either but i do remember he was brought to the wearhouse already roughed up. He kept mumbling your name for some reason and when he fought he would mention you as well? But never gave any detail to it. Sadly i kill him so if he was apart of something for you i didn't much get a choice in keeping him alive" 

The she wolf added as her gaze shifted back to his eyes, standing up as she strolled toward him a bit, sitting now only a few feet from him. Kamuri's posture being much more relaxed and giving off the demener of trust but thats how she was trained to do. She may feel confortable in this moment with this stranger but he could honestly turn on her whenever he please but maybe if she approched him it would become less likely, especially since he is a male.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth expression becomes contemplative as he tilts his muzzle up slightly to think. Rolling through all of his memories to possibly find where, why, and how he might know this many she speaks of. Sadly, the information given is still too vague. The only thing he could think of is one of his previous pack mates being captured by the humans when Sasha pulled her little stunt and blew the whistle on the pack. 

Finally he shrugs. “No idea. Could be a pack member or maybe a bear by enemy of mine that got caught by humans. My bitch of an ex-wife lead a pack of human to us and they all got slaughtered. So who knows, but congratulations for killing and not being killed. You’re stronger than him.” He likes her vibe. Nonchalant, confident, kills, gives no fucks. That’s the type of wolf he wants in his pack. 

“I have an offer for you.” He practically sings, going to circle around her in a loose circle. “You join my pack. You get to kill, eat, drink, and have protection. Sounds like a deal, no?” 
16 Posts
Ooc — Maddie
Kamuri watches him, listening with curiosity as he mentions the pack of humans. Shifting slightly as her eyes glimmed, that would definitely be a sotry she was interested in hearing. However after a short moment he began to walk around her, her eyes narrowing, but only for a second, as she listening to his proposal, "Hmmm... i think ill take you up on that offer. What else could i possibly loose besides myslef" She hummed sweetly as she stood up herself, walking to stand directlt infront of him, their faces not to far from one another, "Lead the way" 
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He likes the way she operates. What else do I have to lose? Nothing at this point besides her life it seems. Does she value it all that much? He’d see soon enough. So as she too goes closer to him, a bit too close for comfort he can only smirk in return. “Say less, darling.” He hums suggestively. “Welcome to the hunt.”

He moves to brush past her to do just that. Though as he does, he brushes their sides together and the curled appendage on his hips boops her on the top of the head. He offers nothing but a cockily, mischievous look back. One that says follow before he’s trotting off towards the Strath.
16 Posts
Ooc — Maddie
Those eyes, that tone. This nickname thats hes called her, it made her tense but she couldnr honestly decide if it was in a bad way or not. Watching him as he moved passed her, her odd eyes traveling slowly with his movement before meeting his mischief gave. Kamuri found herself grinning as she turned herself to follow, trotting only slighty behind him as she looked ahead. This was a new chaper that she was beginning to grow excited for, maybe alittle to excited at the mention of certain things. Imagines of her fighting and all the people around her screaming and cheering all at the same time, the rush of water her opponents fall at her paws as some of them would beg her for mercy just seconds before she would rip out their throats, it gave her chills. And though shw didnt enjoy it back and the wearhouse she couldnt help but feel out here would be much more different.