Mount Apikuni This mountain rocks
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
The pure white girl had left early that morning. Star did as Bazi told her the afternoon before, filling herself up with food for her journey. When she left, the sun had not risen. The sun was currently rising, almost above the horizon. Star had traveled at a fine pace and was just above the base of Mount Apikuni. She continued to climb the rocky slope that her paws were used to. She was indeed excited but had contained it this morning. She did not expect to be gone so long and hoped to be back soon. She looked up the slope. This will take forever to climb.
59 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
The ebony dame had made it this far, even though she was not sure where she was and who she was going to bump into. She was not the fighting type and rarely got into them. Her emerald eyes scanned the area, the mountains that she had happened to see were very high and steep, for if you miss a step or do one wrong move, you could plummet down to your demise. She took a gulp and happened to take a glance and see a young girl, almost two years old it would seem. Her white pelt made her seem as if she was part of these snowy lands, but Esperanza was not sure and tilted her head. She was not sure if the female needed her help, but if she did, she would wait and offer her assistance when the young dame needed it most.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She looked up to see and immediatley notice an obsidian dark wolf. Her eyes glimmed a vivid emerald, almost unnaturally. She reminded herself that she was no longer right next to Swiftcurrent. She couldn't blame this wolf of treapassing, or chase it away. Star- you're looking for a healer. So why not start with a simple conversation? "Hello," She gave the greeting a try, hopefully this wolf was in the mood for the company of Star.
59 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
Esperanza smiled, "No need to be afraid in my presence, if you are. I am only a simple traveler," she spoke in a calm and soothing voice, not wishing to put the young wolf on edge. She approached Star calmly, "Is there anything you need? I know many herbs so if you need healing I would be happy to help."
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
"I am not afraid." She knew it was not an insult but it felt like it. Just cause she was small didn't mean her bravery was. When she mentioned herbs Star's ears perked up. "I don't need healing, thanks. But, um..." How would she word this? "There was this wolf who left our pack. He was in love with our healer so she went with him." She hated to admit the next part out loud. "And well... Our pack is weak without a healer." She looked up at the black wolf, hoping she would volunteer to join and Star wouldn't have to ask her. But she had just thrown a massive hint that they needed help.
59 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
Esperanza smiled and nodded, kindness in her tone as she spoke her next world, "Well, I am not looking to join a pack at this time. But, if your pack needs a healer, I would love to volunteer, or at least help out until you find someone else."
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
"Could you help me find one? Do you know any healers looking for a pack?" She was rather dissapointed that she had not found a long term healer quickly. She wanted adventure, though, didn't she? It wouldn't always be easy. She needed to be ready for difficulty.
59 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
"I apologize, but I do not. How about I just help out whenever you need a healer. I'll stay around this area and if you need my assistance I would be more than happy to help you." Esperanza would smile, hoping what she said would please the younger wolf in some way. But, if there was no other way, she would be happy to assist them in any way that she could. She stood tall and proud, emerald eyes meeting the young wolf's gaze, "But, if there is no other option, I would be happy to be a healer of your pack if you so desperately need one," a smile still lingering on the ebony woman's face as she spoke those words.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
After this thread, do you mind if we have one more where Star calls Bazi and asks Bazi what she thinks of Esperanza and this situation and stuff?

"I beleive that will work for now, if it is okay with my alpha Bazi." She said. Star beleived this would do quite well for now, until they could find a permanent healer. But she would have to ask Bazi what she thought. She again did not like the words if you so desperately need one, although she told herself it was not meant to be any sort of insult. Why else would the wolf be smiling? "Swiftcurrent is down there. It is my pack. " She said, from the mountain it was difficult to see but she pointed her muzzle toward it.
59 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
Esperanza looked to toward the direction from where the young wolf was pointing. She smiled and nodded, "Alright, lets go meet your alpha. If you cannot find a healer, I would be happy to be your healer. Though, it is Bazi's decision," she smiled and followed the young wolf toward her pack.

OOC: That's fine :)
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Thanks. I'll tag you when I make it. I'll archive this because I'm fading out here.

She nodded. "Thank you." She was glad this wolf was willing to volunteer as healer. With a glance back at the she-wolf, she began to lead the way to Swiftcurrent Creek, leaving it up to her to follow.